Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChronicParadox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:45 pm
hey ya'll im kyrsten and i has a beagle/basset hound mix named Roudy, a mutt of somekind named Smokey and a birdy named Mr. Goober McGoofagus xd who is more like a room mate than a pet. he yells at me to turn the light off after 11pm and yells at me to turn my music down all the time LOL.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:28 pm
hi i live in colorado and have a cat but i like penguins.i wish they would let me have 1 as a pet.  

alltimelow35

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 pm
@ alltimelow35: Penguins are awesome, but I doubt they would make good pets.

@ChronicParadox: That's the best name i've ever heard for a bird. And he sounds hilarious.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:01 pm
I'm the Outlaw Witch, but you can call me Ara. I'm in college for Early Childhood Education. Hopefully this time next year, I will be teaching youngsters.

I was born and bred in Apopka, Florida which is semi close to Orlando, Florida.

I have 14 cats. All but 4 of them are brothers and sisters. Two of them are the mama and papa of the ten and the other two are just brother and sister.

As of right now, I don't have pictures to show, but I will. From oldest to youngest, Boo, Walle, Irving, Violet, Winston, Finn, Lilith, Samurai, Dean, Wicket, Calico, and then Boo and Walle's newest litter. They had three kittens and don't have names as of yet.  

The Outlaw Witch

PositivelyThrifty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:45 pm
Hello! I'm Jen, I'm an artist but as of september I'm going to be training in a variety of areas in childcare.

I live in England with my Husband, two Chinese hamsters (Julian and Wanda) and two (newly acquired) guinea pigs (Noah and Logan.

I suffer from M.E and so I am often found on gaia.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:00 pm
I'm Wailight, I've got a red-eared terrapin who's lived with me for about six years. He's my lifelong friend. 3nodding I've had other pets in the course of my life, among them were fish, budgerigars, slugs, worms, and a black beetle.  

-Zimanovich-

Profitable Gawker

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100

chantalM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:59 am
hey,

I am chantal. I am 13 years old en I life in the Netherlands.
I like animals al lot and I can't live witout animals heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:50 am
Cool, we have some childcare workers. My best friend is going into that as well.

@Wailight: What's a terrapin?

Nice to see we have people from all over the world.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Sato Midori

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:31 pm
Hello guys,

My name is Kristi, I'm 20 years old and live in the USA. I have a dog and a cat currently. I've also had chickens, bunnies, hamsters, and lizards.. and my mom owns a few horses. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:36 pm
Hi! I'm Zoe, and i'm 17 years old. I currently live in Scotland, but wish to move to New York once i've passed all my exams (which will be a few years, lol). I'm at college, studying Equine! I have always had animals in my family, and right now i've got Loui (she's my own cat), Jessie and Belle (other cats within household), 2 dogs Alfie and Homer hehe, and Forrest Gump the hamster! (He's called that cause he just wont stop running! gonk ).

This is me (not the best of pics but only one i've got, i'm on the right)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Little Schnook

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:55 am
Welcome Welcome! Quite the variety of pets!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:58 pm
hello i'm JRocker i own 2 ball pythons and a turantula. i am currently working on getting a licence to handle and care for bats with an agency that cares for injured bats, releses them into the wild after being hurt /abandoned, exc.

i'm glad to be here ^_^  

Official Paleontologist

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:38 pm
Hi! My name is Sarah. I'm 23 and just bought my first cat yesterday. well at least I brought her home with me yesterday...

In my past, I have owned a million goldfish and helped take care of my parent's dog, a chow mix. Sadly, my gold fish all died on me and my siblings and I had to give our dog away because we were too young/ busy to take care of her.

The cat i have now is a gray tabby and she's over 2 months old. Her name is Diana. I named her after the gray cat in Sailor Moon... teehee... she is, of course, a bundle of trouble, but i love her still...

I'm so glad to be here!! especially since I'll have so many questions to ask and I'm so new to the game of taking care of the pets that can't be contained in a tank! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:05 am
hi i am iman i am 10 yrs old i have a pet kitten called floki he is a norwegian forest cat i live in malaysia with my two brothers and parents.floki is accually sleeping at my feet right now! biggrin smile xd 3nodding  

the ultimate shayfloki

GLBT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:25 am
the ultimate shayfloki
hi i am iman i am 10 yrs old i have a pet kitten called floki he is a norwegian forest cat i live in malaysia with my two brothers and parents.floki is accually sleeping at my feet right now! biggrin smile xd 3nodding

User Image Ten year olds are NOT permitted on Gaia. Come back in a few years. User Image

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff