Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:45 pm
Phone rings and the machine picks up Hey loves, the lady roofers should be there in a bit to to finish installing the skylight. Unfortunately, I'm here at the hospital filling out paperwork. xp

My last crew barely got outta there with their lives. Got two of 'em laid up in the hospital with 3rd degree burns, and another couple with smoke inhalation. I just can't afford to play with y'all... sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. On the other hand, these gals might bring back some them missing cabana boys twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:40 am
*Using talents learned from Eurigella Stumble unties the knots, straitens the links of the chains and vanishes*
Not this one! Im outta here!! These girls are crazy!!  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:33 pm
ninja Wow, we've some beautiful skylights, ceramic tiles on the ceilings, walls and floors, and mostly fireproof... whee

Too bad the cabana boys have all been scared off... rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:50 pm
Lil Brat, I guess we are just too much woman for them.

So since we have loads of food, drinks, mostly fireproofed new looks (and its gorgeous) and there are no men around. What do you all say to a girl pampering time? Facials, mud baths, hot tubs with the jets set high, manicures, pedicures.... Maybe we can use some of that stash found behind the bar to hire masseuses.  

iggies

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:16 pm
Votes yes for SPA DAY heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:01 pm
OH, we completely forgot about the stash of loot that Darth left before his tragic departure and we must have kept Stumble so "tied up" that he forgot all about it. Let's spend Darth's loot on male masseuses to pamper us! heart Someone get on the Lil's "bat phone" *points to red phone hidden in the wall* and get those guys down here PRONTO!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:45 pm
Spa day it is! THere was so much loot down there, that I think it would take decades to spend, so we should be fine. Did Lil shore it up or does anyone know the numbers to the masseurs parlors around here?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:18 am
Mistress Mellinda is right. We had better clean up. If we wait for the invisible staff here (like the cabana boys I have yet to see), it will never get done.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:40 pm
*Looks up and sees the cleaning* Too true, too true. I think the cabana boys are a myth, like the cake...
*Grabs cane adn some rags and pitches in* We better get some good masseuses for this!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:48 pm
Ooph - look at the dust and soot on that chandelier... where did those workers leave that ladder?  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:16 pm
*Finishes washing and putting up dishes* I'm not sure Melenda.... who put in the call? If it was me, we better find out who I called... I'm feeling pretty geezer headed  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:49 pm
Oh dear, I don't think it was me doing the calling. Though if we could get a pool guy out here to clean the pool and the hot tub, that'd be good... we can have a nice tub party after the spa. 3nodding  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:47 pm
Whoever is getting the pool guy please request a muscular stud muffin that knows how to give a good message. I think we could use a little eye candy around here. rofl  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games