Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:36 pm
"Any particular type? Green Tea. Kairi has loads of Sweet Tea back there. Umm, There is whole list on my clipboard. I think I left it in Tamaki's room." Artem said rubbing the back of his neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:07 pm
"Ooh, green tea is our personal fave! Ne, Mi-chan?"

"Yes, it is! Mind if we get some green tea, Artem-san?"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:33 pm
"Oh, no. I'll go and get the tea. I personally want a cup myself as well." Artem smiled and walked into the back room/supply area. He pre-pared the tea pot with matching teacups and waited for the water to kettle to whistle. In the meantime, Artem set upon a tray of sweets like coffee cake or just regular cake and cookies. As he was setting up the tray, the kettle finished and he poured the tea into the teapot.

Artem walked back into the main room with the tea cand teacups and the tray of snacks. "I apologize for those two. They should not be behaving like this. Seriosuly, Kairi is still techinically dating Kaoru Hitachiin. Again, I apologize." Artem said as he poured the three glasses of tea.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:38 am
Sora took a cookie from Artem's tray and glanced over at Tamaki and Kairi. "There's no need for you to apologize." she said to Artem. "You didn't tell Kairi she should sort of date Tamaki. Although I can't really blame her for giving up on Kaoru. After all she's heard absolutely nothing from him for what? half a year? Anyway, how has your training with Tamaki-senpai been going?"  

Stylish Sora-chan

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:16 pm
"Eeeeh, It's moving along. I have been upgraded though! I give out teal roses. My shipment has not come in yet, but it will soon enough. I sam pretty much still Tamaki's lackee though, I don't mind it though." Artem says smiling. He then shakes his head as he sips he tea. "No, Ms. Yumiko is not dating Tamaki... kind of. It's more of a 'well-i-happen-to-really-like-you-so-i-am-going-to-flirt-with-you-until-your-boyfriend-returns-to-you-and-hopefully-you-choose-me' sort of thing going on. But seriously, HE'S the one who is all 'I'm the daddy, and you are all of my children!' So why isn't someone calling out that he is wanting a romantic relationship with his metaphorical daughter!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:29 pm
"He probably doesn't realize it. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess."

"Yeah, we haven't heard anything from Kaoru-kun lately. I hope he's alright."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Stylish Sora-chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:53 am
"yes, i hope kaoru-kun is alright. kairi-chan would be quite sad if something were to happen to him." sora said, but then ruined her sentimental thought by grinning at artem "where on earth do you find entire shipments of roses, and not only that but teal ones?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:39 pm
"Now that my dear, is a special ouran secret." Artem said smirking. "We have our special locations all over the world."  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Stylish Sora-chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:18 am
"aww come on" sora pretended to pout "i'm a hostess so shouldn't i know too? or is this a host secret?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:55 pm
"I do not even know." Kairi said looking at her yellow rose. "I just take the ones that aren't taken already. They are usually yellow."  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Stylish Sora-chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:12 am
"hmmmm...." sora glanced at artem. "hey artem-san! will you tell us where the roses come from if i give you a gift?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:15 pm
"It makes me curious. Where do you and Tamaki-senpai get all those roses that you bring in most of the time?"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:39 pm
Artem and Tamaki tense up.

Tamaki stutters, "U-U-Um That is classified Host information."

Artem sighs to relax out, "We have a family store deliver every term, they are reliable and of high quality. It is a win-win situation."

Kairi looks at the two boys curiously, "Hmm. If I didn't know better, I would say that is complete bologna. Seems likely though."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:36 pm
"I say it's bologna and ham!" sora exclaimed.  

Stylish Sora-chan

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:34 pm
Kairi frowned and moaned. "Awwwww. I'm all hungry now." Her stomache growled to agree. "I'm heading back to get snacks. Anyone want anything?"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff