Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:38 pm
"There's really nothing to share." Diz assured Atlanta and sat up. "What can I say he was just here on business." Diz knew she knew he was lying but he was having fun with this.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:56 pm
"Hey you!" came shout from a short distance away.

Seth stopped momenterilly and looked in the the direction of the voice, he saw a young girl with what seemed to be an over-sized cat. He merely looked away and continued walking off completely ignoring the girl and headed towards the central parts of the city. "I hate it when that happens..." He mumbled as he picked up his pace to a slight jog which eventually turned into a slow run, if there was one thing the two brothers had in common that was it they could both run for as long as they needed and not get tired. Seth ran through the streets with his mind fixed on one thing and that was getting the task at hand out of the way nothing else mattered for the time being.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:15 pm
"Don't ******** with me big boy, I'm prepared to kick a**, even to Dazeray's boyfriend." she closed her eyes and began to see through Dazeray's eyes."Ok, fine, let Dazeray get mixed up with him. Not my problem." she said, sitting down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:28 pm
"Fine, I'll tell you exactly who he is and I'm not her boyfriend." Diz said as Atlanta sat down he narrowed his eyes and took a deep breath. "His name is Seth we... grew up close to each other for many years. Infact I've known him since he was born." Diz sighed slightly but continued. "Apparently he seems to think that because he shares my last name and half of my genes that he is my brother. Is that clear enough for you?" Diz looked up towards the sky as a small cloud passed overhead.

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:53 pm
Atlanta laughed. "Don't worry. I had the shithole brother experience." not at all offended by the tone or glare, having given them so many times herself. she smirked, thinking of her first victim, her brother, loving it. "He was my first vamp meal." she laughed. "And you are soooo her boyfriend. We all know it. it's good for her." she sighing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:48 pm
Dazeray walked up from behind Atlanta, fidgeting with one of the gothic chains hanging from her side.
"And you are soooo her boyfriend. We all know it. It's good for her."
Dazeray glared at her, blood flooding into her face.
"Atlanta!"
Still blushing, she looked up to see Diz staring at the sky. A warm feeling went through her.
"Diz! I've missed you!" she tackled him in a hug, and then straightened up, feeling embarrassed for showing affection.
Kimo snickered.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:54 pm
Atlanta doubled over laughing. "Case and point!" she said between giggles. "Anyway, what was with the little bro, Dazeray?" she said, crossing her legs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:00 pm
Dazeray shrugged.
"I don't know. Anyway," she cleared her throat, hoping to change the subject to clear the awkwardness from the hug, "I'm sorry about the shadow dagger incident. What happened to you, Diz?"
Kimo shifted and jumped on Dazeray's bare shoulder, curling his tail around her neck.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:09 pm
Atlata rose off the ground and began to turn over and over. "And most importantly, what are we going to do about Valis? I mean, if your brother is worth his salt, he's obviously in, if we get the right leverage. Everyone has a price. But how do we find out how to kill this piece of crap? Obviousl Dazeray goin' all badass wil be of some use as well." she said, stopping so that she was upside down. "Also, who knows what about Christopher? I don't trust that sniveling weasel."

[[what's with valis' god moding? aways coming out without a scratch? that's not right. its in the rules not to god mode, and we "heroes" always do somthin to show we're human(figuartively for us demons). someone back me here!!! ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:17 pm
WHITEWOLFFFY MADE AN AWESOME RP!! SHE IS STILL GONNA BE ON HERE BUT CHECK IT OUT YA JUST MIGHT WANNA JOIN(Oh please god we need more pplses...)!!! SO CHECK IT YALL!! ITS CALLED MIDNIGHT RAIN!!!!  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:19 pm
Dazeray nodded.
"Yeah, Christopher is not to be trusted. Matter-of-fact, next time I see him I'm gonna teleport him to the middle of the ocean for treating me like food when I was hurt."
Kimo mewed in agreement.
And as for Valis, there has to be a weak spot. Think about it. Arcaos enemy, whatever his name was, was immune to everything but darkfire. So, there has to be a weakness for Valis. He is no god, he must have a weakness.
"Good thinking, Kimolu. You are right, too. There has to be a weakness."
Dazeray turned to Atlanta.
"I truly believe that the wooden stake and holy water thing is a myth, considering that you are my best friend and a vampire. You told me that yourself."
Dazeray sighed.
Kimo's eyes widened and he mewed loudly.
"What?"
You remembered something!
Dazeray raised an eyebrow and smiled.
"So I did..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:13 pm
Atlanta grinnd. "So you are. yes, it is. We do turn to dust when we die though. Sun affects us, but we don't burst into flame, or sparkle by any means." she said with disgust."damn hollywood cinema. decapitation is the one thing they get right in all the legends and stories. that and hours upon hours of sun. we cant be out for the whole day. i DO hope you remember more. and also i want to research your family tree, Day."  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:40 am
Diz lifted himself off the ground back into his seated position after the tackle hug from Dazeray. He had listened to most of the conversation but his concentration wasn't all there. "I have no idea what happened I was in the shower then suddenly I'm waking up in the basement, that's all I know." Diz said looking at Dazeray then turning his attention to Atlanta. "As for Valis, don't worry he will get what's coming to him. Seth? He is not to be trusted, but for the moment he owes me his life so he will fufill the agreement we have." Looking back up to the sky Diz allowed his upperbody to fall back to the ground.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:45 am
Seth walked into the central part of the city, it was obvious where it was due to all the huge office building and stores. He walked up a set of stairs and over the bridge crossing a small river then walking down the steps on the other side. He looked at the building ahead of him, it was the biggest one in the area also it was the place he was heading to. Sighing lightly he walked into the building the doors slammed behind him and his footsteps echoed around the large lobby. Quickly he walked straight past the guard at the reception desk and into the elevator. "This is going to be a long day..."

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:56 am
"Ah so then even though you hate him so, you are still confident in his abilities." Atlanta said, turning rightside up and lowering herself to the ground. "As for the basement inccident, I have a feeling it may have been Christopher. Slimey rat could've concocted something easily. Or there's always Valis. He seems to be the universal answer to all things evil lately. And you know, now that I think about it, haven't either of you guys noticed that there aren't as many demons running around, wreaking havoc? Almost none come out anymore. It's almost like they know something big is gonna happen." she lifted and began to turn again. She did this often when she was deep in thought. That, and levitating weapons and effectively using them.

[[oh come on, someones gotta agree with me on this whole valis thing! anybody? somebody? HELLO?]]  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games