Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:45 pm
smiles bouce ur attack and keep absorb ur energy and last remain ur strengh too then soul stare at "so this is it for girl "said soul place my sword over u  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:54 pm
"...Chaos..help me..." thought Hikari as she falls unconscious.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:59 pm
chaos felt someone has fall "no hikari"said chaos and saw soul his sword over hikari and i rush to him knock over his sword and remeber his face carry out hikari to get hell out of town and make a new plan.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:15 pm
Bruce having summoned a sword of flame and earth, began to take out the undead entities.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:23 pm
Hikari, still unconscious and was carried by Chaos, she never lose grip of her staff.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:37 am
"bruce need get of here and new plans to save lisa"said chaos jump over all undead and went to forset where is lake at. then i place hikari on ground and take off my jacket off to use a pillow for hikari head.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:21 am
lisa start to tear rush down and helpless to fight back the chain and to grain my strengh back to me but chain is to strong to fight it back.

soul knew he come back but soul need cheek on lisa and went to lock door and unlocked it to saw she is in room."dont cry it is almost over if ur sister give up to ur father, he will give u no pain on ur little head said soul give a kiss on her lip.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:33 pm
Bruce let off a large energy pulse clearing the undead bodies for several miles. "When I need back it never shows up," he growled, before dissappearing in a whirlwind of flames. The whirlwind of flames appeared several yards away from Chaos, when they died down, Bruce sat on the ground to regain his energy.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:09 pm
"..Li..s...a..." mumbled Hikari while unconscious and her fingers twitched.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:23 am
lisa move her head away soul lip and spit his face"hikari wont and i will never give up"said lisa stare at soul.

soul wipe lisa spit away and he slap lisa her face so hard and painful"if u do that again u wont these clothes again"said soul leave room and change the locked.

lisa cry and miss her friends and sister too "anyone help me please ow my face hurt"said lisa tear rush down and put hope up to escape this place.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 am
Hikari barely oepend her eyes, turning her head as she felt that she was still drained from Soul's attack and tried to sit up but failed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:21 pm
"hikari lay down u need ur rest and i go by self to get lisa and u stay here i return"said chaos place lisa sword next to hikari staff and i run back to soul and his undead army take with dual srytheguns fires at.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:33 pm
Hikari found the strength to reach out for the sword and embraced it as she sobbed, thinking about Lisa's condition.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:54 pm
waited out his door and saw chaos attack his undead army soul rush at him with is rune sword swing at chaos."u will failed to save lisa and went my father come here u will be doom"said soul.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:03 pm
"..I want to see Lisa..." sobbed Hikari as she embraced the sword and staff together and her mark then glowed.
Hikari then started glowing and found sword and her staff combining into twin swords.
Her strength was slowly returning and she was suddenly teleported to where Lisa was.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games