Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:52 pm
She looked back at the forest her fake smile disappearing and thought to herself, you don't know how fake i am. She looked down and then back at him, "I'll be sure to let you know if i need help."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:57 pm
Good. *is about to walk out, but stops* Oh yes before i forget, im going to be absent for the next couple of days. ill be in the forest for....family reasons.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:02 pm
Scarlet sat down and simply nodded. "If anything should happen just send a message to me, i'll be right there as fast i can." Scarlet watched as he slowly left the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:05 pm
I will. *gives a concerned look before he leaves* bye. *walks out of Scarlets room and goes to his to start packing* *in his head: ill leave before anyone wakes up*  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:11 pm
Scarlet stood up and went to her room and looked into the mirror. She strared into it for a couple of minutes when she felt a pressure on her chest. She saw that her eyes where changing color and that Damon stood behind her almost acting like a puppet master. "No!" She yelled as she puched the mirror causing shards of glass to hit the floor. She turned to another mirror and saw that she was just seeing things. She was on her knees with her hands on some glass, trying to calm down.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:17 pm
*lays in bed and hears glass crash* *since he is right next door to Scarlet he assumed she was stressed* i shouldnt do this....*puts his hand on the wall and uses an unknown force to create a calm atmosphere for Scarlet*  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:25 pm
Knowing that it wasn't stress the calm atmosphere did nothing for Scarlet, but she managed to calm herself down, that is until she began to hear Damon's voice in her head taunting her. She pressed her palms against her temples trying to get his voice out of her head. She stood up grabbed a chair and threw it against the window causing it to break and the chair flew out and crashed down on the ground. Scarlet sat on the broken glass.
User Image (just ignor the writing lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:37 pm
I dontwant to have to use my families power but oh well.....*projects himself into Scarlets mind to see whats going on*  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:47 pm
Scarlet sat there almost lifeless. She was in her own mind confronting Damon. "Get the hell out of my head, i wont allow you to control me again!"

He stood there laughing and said, "We'll see about that." After saying that he vanished and Scarlet looked up at her dim room and held in her feelings. She stood up and put her hand up and as she did the chair came back in and the window and mirror were fixed. She sat on her bed and placed her hands over her face again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:49 pm
suki: something wrong with sarlet suki jump down from the roof and ran to sarlet room srathing on the door

suki: sarlet let me in

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:57 pm
*sees a strange figure in Scarlets head right before he is kicked out* *is forced out so harshly that he is jerked into the wall*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:58 pm
Scarlet wasn't aware of anything around her. She had to much going on in her head. Again she felt a heavy pressure on her chest, so she got up opened the window and jumped out running into the forest. If she would lose control now, she would want Rui and the other learders to be there so she may not harm anyone or herself.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:01 pm
suki: dang it sarlet on the dang door! errrrrrrr

* she walk over to zenjin door*

suki: hey zenjin can u let me in? it's suki  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:03 pm
Ace was still on the roof when Scarlet hurried to the forest. Before she could enter Ace jumped in front of her this time instead of just watching her go. "Is there something wrong in the forest?" He asked.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:08 pm
Scarlets was breathing a bit hard but didn't look up at him because she knew her eyes where changing color. "N-nothings wrong, I just need to meet with a friend of mine is all." Scarlet was in a hurry so she pushed past him and ran in throught the forest and into the barrier franticly looking for Rui. "Rui! Damn it where are you!"

Rui came running out, "What, what's wrong?" Once he took a look at Scarlet he grabbed her by her arms and banged her against a big tree. "Get a grip! Don't lose control now, don't let him get to you! If you let him, then we're all dead."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games