Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:22 pm
{{Can I be there when they throw water on Icy? ninja }}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:58 pm
{{ stressed stare }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:23 pm
((TES only if we have back up to throw water on you wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:17 am
* wakes up in his office and goes to check on Icy. Taking her vitals and replacing her bag of saline on slow drip again he heads over to the MW *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:05 pm
Note:

Quote:
Dr. Black,
I'm not sure how you will get in, but I think there is an unnatural sleep affecting Exor and his companion Alyraena. Exor had been fine talking to me one minute then passed out near the machine o'coffee, he has not stirred. That was a few days ago. His companion is in a bedroom and I have not seem much of her really at all.

Could it be some disease that they brought from where ever they traveled from? I will be sometimes at Dame's I think.
Iggies
PS if they have died from this sleep it was not me, I tested the breaths of both before I left.

[edited now too]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:46 pm
{{Sorry Black. I'm actually sick IRL, so hopefully soon I'll feel better and wake up. Thanks for taking care of me hon.}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:50 am
*Faerie flitters into the Clinic. No one up front, so she flitters down the corridor, looking around. In one of the back rooms, she finds Icy hooked up to a monitor and an IV drip. It appears that Icy might be in a coma.*

Oh poor Icy! Your friends are missing you greatly! *Faerie gently waves her magic wand over Icy, hoping that just maybe a little Fairy Magic will help Icy at least feel a little better.* I hope you get better real soon! *She gives Icy a little smile as she pats her hand, then flitters back out of the Clinic.* smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:42 am
*enters the clinic and moves them both to an observation room. He hooks them up with 12 leads and starts a slow drip IV of NS. He lets the nurse to do regular check ups eery hour. He turns and heads to Icys room and checks on her and smells fairy in the room. Confused he begins to change her IV bag and takes her vitals and notes them on her clipboard. He notes her color had returned and a slight flush was seen in her cheeks. He leaves the room and heads back to his office to take some notes *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:11 pm
*stirring, she groans as she tries to open her eyes. Weakly, she lifts her hand to her face, rubbing her eyes gingerly. Finally she opens them and squints around, trying to figure out where she is.

Hearing a series of whirs and beeps, she has flashbacks to being in a dark place with the man in black torturing her. Gasping, she leaps up, only to knock over the machines she's hooked up to and cause herself to be dizzy.

Unable to hold on to consciousness, she collapses on the floor*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:23 am
(( eek Dang! You'd think that there would be a nurse around to check in on the patients by now! gonk ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:40 am
{{The nurses stay away from Icy because they know she likes to put herself in bad situations.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:05 am
* comes in to check on all of his patients and as he walks into Icys room she is sprawled out on the floor. rushing to her side, he picks her up and sets her back into the bed and checks all the leads on her to make sure she didnt yank one out. he then begins an inspection of her whole body to check for any other damage. finding none he sighs and sits in the chair across from the bed and hopes that she will reawken soon *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:09 am
(( You see what happens when you leave patients to their own devices! stressed Why can't Icy just behave and get better!! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:16 am
(( IM sorry that I cant be here for everything...!!! gonk But I have told people more than once that nurses come through on a regular basis....so not my fault they didnt post for it too. Unless they want my nurses fired... stare ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:19 am
(( It's not you Black. I'm sure your nurses do a stellar job. 3nodding Icy is just being…difficult. stare Maybe she is a danger to her own health and well being and needs restraints. twisted ))  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games