Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:34 pm

i moved jessica next to me now, "ok i think its time that we all get some rest." i said looking at jessica. "aww come on, erin. iv been asleep all day. please can i stay up just a littl bit longer?" jessica pleaded with me. i avoided her sweet baby eyes, "no jessica. not tonight. you're still recovering. now go to sleep." i said stirnly looking at the middle of her forehead. "fine." she said rolling her eyes at me. "hey no eye rollig missy." she smiled at me and snuggled up next to wher sora derek and amy wer. blake came up next to me and put his hands on my shoulders directing me over to the bottom of a tree.he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "your not the bad guy, ok? and yes i do take charge everynow and then.mayb not as much as you but i do sometimes. im not trying to take over your role as leader. just trying to simply take some of the load off your shoulders ok? good night." i turned around in time to catch his lips. "night." i said and sat down at his feet and leaned up against the tree trunk. he layed down next to me and clsed his eyes. i did a head check, one..two..five...seven..ok we are all here. "goodnight every one." i said before laying down next to blake. "night!" "nitey nite erin!" derek and jessica called to me happily.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Tomoyo sat against a tree, Kazumi doing the same on the opposite side. Tomoyo's thoughts were racing about what had happened, what they're doing, and playing out a bunch of random scenarios. 'Ow... Dammit, Tomoyo, you're thinking way to hard. Go to sleep...' Kazumi thought grouchily. Tomoyo unknowingly fell asleep a couple seconds later. Kazumi sighed and closed her eyes as well.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:01 pm

"erin." i heard someone whisper and nudge me. "mmm" i mumbled "erin get up." blake said to me shaking me a littl. "blake? blake wat r u doing up? why'd u wake me up?" i whispered groggily. "look, come on. we arent going far, we'll still be in view of them ok? just look." he said pulling me up on my feet and half carrying me away from the group. "wats going on?" i asked rubbing my eyes. wen i opend them i saw tents being set up. "its a circus. a circus is coming to town i guess. the kids will like it. we can do this tomorrow before we go to disneyworld. but why dont we just go to disneyland instead? its alot closer then disneyworld. its in florida and disneyland is in california. plus thers a baseball park over by disneyland and if thers a game going on we can go watch. wat d'ya think?" blake said excitedly. "you just wanna go for the game huh?" "mostly. but i mean come on, you love baseball. the kids wanna go to an amusement park. it just so happens that thers a baseball park in the same city..only down a few streets from disneyland. come on erin. its a win win situation." blake was pleading with me now. "blake they want to go to disneyworld not disneyland." "wats the difference?" "disneyworld has EPCOT, disneyland doesnt. and im sure thers alot more differences." "erin..." blake was starting to whine..wat is up with him? "blake are you whining? you havnt whined since..since we wer like 12...you seriously want to go to a baseball game that bad you're willing to whine?" "why else wud i wake you up in the middle of the night? erin come on. you kno you want to. besides they want to go see mickey mouse and all them rite? both amusement parks hav them. disneyland is just a few miles from angels stadium. come on erin." blake said grabbing my face in his hands with excitement showing on his face and in his eyes. "please?" he asked, "fine. but they hav to agree to, ok?" i said grabbing his face too. "thank you." he smiled and kissed me. he slid his hands down my back and wrapped them around my waist. i wrapped my arms around his neck tight. he tilted his head so he could kiss me better. oh my gosh..blake is so amazing..why didnt i tell him i liked him before? i thought.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Tomoyo slept soundly throught the nigt while Kazumi slept with one eye open. She was convinced that the whitecoats would find them. They usually did, and by the simplest methods...

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:47 pm

after we had finished kissing he kissed me forehead and grabbed my hand and pulled me bak over to the group, "lets wake them up and ask them, ya?" he said excitedly. he looked over at me with a huge smile on his face. "shouldnt we let them sleep? we can ask wen they all wake up. they-" he cut me off, "hey come on guys! wake up wake up wake up!" he started telling the group. he gently shook the littl ones up. he never listens... i thought, rolling my eyes. "i gotta ask you guys somethin. come on jess, time to wake up."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Kazumi jumped up as a reflex. "Where's the fire? Oh...." She said, looking around nervously.
Tomoyo woke up slower than usual. 'Why did I fall asleep? Oh yeah, I was a foot away from Kazumi. Dammit...' She thought, getting up. "What's up?"

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:00 pm

"mm..tha's a bad word." derek said to tomoyo, reading her mind. derek reached his arms up to me and i picked him up. "ok, thers a circus coming to town," blake said as he sat down and sat jess on one of his knees, "so i was thinking we cud go ther tomorrow..er, today, then after that we cud go to disneyland and then we cud go see a baseball game, the angels. do you guys want to go to disneyland or disneyworld?" blake explained as he rubbed jessica's bak, trying to wake her up a littl more.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Tomoyo slapped her head. 'Dam- Darnit... I need to watch my language...' "There's a disneyland? What's the difference?"
"It doesn't matter." Kazumi said, settling down after jumping up.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:16 pm

(im going to godmod for sora and amy for the moment. is that ok?) "erin? i think thats your job to point out the differences. i honestly see no difference. theyr both amusement parks." blake said. "well disneyworld has E.P.C.O.T. and disneyland doesnt, thers some other differences but i cant name them off the top of my head rite now." i said shruggin my shoulders. "well ok guys. time to pick. disneyworld or disneyland? and do you guys wanna go to the circus, or just go straight to the amusement park?" "circus! and then disneyland!" derek said excitedly, "i wanna see mickey mouse, and minnie mouse.." and his voice trailed off. "same as derek." jessica and amy said. "sora?" i asked, "sure same as the littl ones." he said. "tomoyo? kazumi?" blake asked.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:19 pm

(yup! ^_^)
Tomoyo and Kazumi simultaneously shrugged. "Whetever the kids want." They both said at the same time.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:43 pm

"alrighty then, lets get some food and then we'll head out to the circus." blake said, actually rubbing his hands together. "hey i didnt even get to vote." i said putting derek down as he ran over to amy. "thers no need erin. you're outvoted anyways. and plus you kno you wanna go to that baseball game just as much as i do." blake said standing up and setting jessica up on her feet. "ugh..blake. realy?" i said nudging him with my hand. "ok then, disneyland or disnyeworld?" he asked crossing his arms and looking at me with his 'you kno you cant win' face. "disneyworld." i said smirking at him. "out voted. alright who wants to go get the meat. and who wants to start the fire?" blake asked putting his arm around me and facing the group.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:47 pm

"I'll go hunting." Kazumi said. "And I'll go with you." Tomoyo said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:14 pm

blake nodded, "ok then, sora amy jess and derek, why dont you guys stay here and set up a fire pit. me and you will go get the fire wood. ok?" blake said all leaderly. they all nodded and started to gather rocks and move anything flamable out of the way while blake and i walked throught the park. "since wen did you start making all the decisions? become leader?" i asked blake staring at him as he picked up some sticks. "erin like i told you last night im only trying to help you. you dont need to get all mad about it. im only helping so that you dont go crazy." he said looking down and picking up some more sticks. "well i dont want your help im doing just fine being the leader all by myself." i said picking up a stick. "realy? the group just out voted you. they seem to listen to me a litl more than they do you. i mean.." "did you just say they listen to you more than they do me?" i yelled at him. sora amy derek and jessica all stopped wat they wer doing and stared at us. "well why dont you be the leader then. apparently you're better at it then i am! why dont you do it all by yourself, you jerk!" i yelled at him and thro the stick in my hand at him and stalked off and did an up and away. "erin! i didnt mean it like that though!" blake shouted at me but i ignored him.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Tomoyo and Kazumi watched Erin storm off. "Should we do something?" "Nah, just let her cool down." Tomoyo said, turning into a wolf. "We're around Arizona, so I'd expect a few deer, maybe some rabbits." Kazumi nodded. She turned into a wolf and they both ran off into the forest. 'We'll need like 4...' Kazumi thought to Tomoyo. She nodded and they both hid in the bushes. 'I got this one.' Tomoyo thought. She pounced onto the deer and ripped it's throat out. "One." She said, turning back into a human and slinging it over her back. "Your turn." Kazumi nodded. She skulked from one bush to the next and pounced on the deer, ripping at it's vitals. "Baka! That's a doe..." Tomoyo said. "Always hunt for the males.." Kazumi nodded and slung the deer over her back and they both started carrying the deer back.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:20 pm

blake walked bak and put the wood he got into the fire pit and lit it on fire with his lighter.he started to wipe the blood that was running down his cheek "blake! wat happened to you?" jessica said as she healed his wound. "erin got mad, threw the stick at me and took off. end of story." blake said as he wiped the blood off his face from the cut that was never ther.

"i cant believe he said that to me!" i shouted as i landed on a branch on the other side of the park. "ugh!...im only helping so that you dont go crazy...realy? the group just out voted you. they seem to listen to me more than they do you." i mimicked blake in a girly voice. "you kno wat. im gonna giv him wat he wants." i said as i jumped off the branch and flew bak.

"erin!" jessica yelled as soon as i came into her view. "hey." "i cooked you some food." she said handing me steak-on-a-stick. "thanks sweetia." i said with a smile and sat down on the ground away from blake. i glared at him as i sat down. "erin, im sorry i didnt mean it that way i swear. i-" "realy? so then which personality was it that meant it? huh? you dont kno well ok then. whichever personality gets this i hope you're happy. uhm ya. you're the leader now. i mean like you said, the group seems to listen to you more than they do me, so you got wat you wanted rite? you're the leader now. so my opinion doesnt matter anymore. you kno y? go ahead ask me why blake." i said with fake joy. "erin..." he sighed, "why?" "because im leaving. and im taking derek and jessica with me. thats why. so after wer done eating im taking derek and jessica to disneyland, and then the three of us are going to niagra." i said standing up and left my foos ther on the ground. "whoever wants to come then come. if not, then stay. lets go derek, jessica." i said staring at blake with sad eyes. derek and jessica got up without a word. "tomoyo, kazumi, sora, amy. you guys are welcome to come if you'd like. no ones stopping you, except for blake." i said looking at them. blake stood up and looked like he was about to breakdown and cry. "erin please dont do this." blake said and started walking towards me. i walked up to him and put my mouth by his ears so only he cud hear me, "dont b sad that im gone. b happy you got wat you wanted. you're the new leader, so lead. goodbye blake." i said my voice cracking at the end. i kissed his cheek and motioned for the littl ones to follow me up into the air. and we flew into the air and i never looked bak down at him, i didnt want to see how much i hurt him.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games