Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:29 am
Jade nodded "Really, she is the one who i feel more." Jade explained as she take the box with name '20 Element guardians' Jade open the box and there were a pot's with element's. Jade take the water element and open it. Inside where blue dust. "Here, I will blow it in you, Bubble." Jade said as she blow the dust on Bubble. Bubble started glowing blue and glittering. Bubble transformed into Elegant transformation
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:24 pm
"Wow.."Bubble said amazed."But...why did you want to see me?"

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:21 am
Jade close her eyes and said "I wanted you to take this box to them" Jade close the box and handed it to Bubble. "But remember, The dust inside need to be used wisely." Jade smiled.
Melanie smiled too.
Diamond sit and wait for Bubble as she hear something. "Oh, So all of you are boored.." A voice said as O-Diamond came out with O-Bubble, O-Diana, O-Melissa, O-Windy and O-Kira.
"I guess this is going to be fun." O-Kira said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:59 am
Bubble looked at Jade."Okay."she said looking at the box.

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:49 pm
Melanie hold Bubble's hand and they had appeared in Mirror again.
"Now, this is going to be more intresting!" O-Bubble said lightly jumping up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:51 pm
Bubble looked at O-Bubble."Not again."Bubble said.
((Is everyone togethher??))

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:40 pm
((Guess so, But go on and play with O-Bubble wink ))

Diamond look at Bubble and said "Now guys we need to transform!" Diamond then close her eyes and then sharply open them saying "Transformation! Lock on!" Diamond transformed.
User Image

"Elegant Transformation! Lock on!" Diana said as she transformed too.User Image
Flara just walked up to Diana and Diamond as she were already transformed.
"Elegant Transformation! Lock on!" Mint said as she were transformed too.User Image
"Elegant Transformation! Lock on!" Melissa said as she slightly transformed.User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:47 pm
O-Bubble smiled at Bubble."Ready to have some fun with me?"
Bubble looked at O-Bubble."Not really."she said.
((Bubble is already transformed...right?))

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:00 pm
(( Yup yup! ))

"This time we won't surrender THAT easy!" O-Diamond exclaimed as she started attacking Diamond. "Crystal Shield!" Diamond protected herself, As O-Diamond stop attacking seeing the shield still on. "Negative Shower!" A black crystal's fall from sky on Diamond. Diamond had to run away.
Mint take Bubble's hand as she whisper to her "We will be partners for this time...We need to combine our powers...Somehow" Mint than stand back of Bubble looking at O-Mint that had came minute ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:16 pm
"Can we do that Mint?"Bubble asked, looking at O-Bubble, who hadn't made a single move yet.  

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:36 am
Nago soon awakens from his sleep to find himself inside of another dream which foretells the battle between the Guardians and the O-Clones with Nago unable to help at all. In his current state, he felt dizzy as well as lost in how to lead a life now that he had defeated Ogan, and soon found himself in a splitting headache as the uncontrolled balance of the two elements within him began to erupted rapidly. After a crash back to reality, Nago found himself in a deserted city as he saw no humans nor life to be found anywhere nearby, but that was until he started to daze out of his mind as he saw a black armor clad soldier before fainting in his weaken state.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:13 am
O-Bubble smiled widely."What, you don't want to make the first move? I guess I will."she said smirking."Negative Bubble Pulse!"
Bubble looked at the attack."Tidal Wave!"Bubble said trying to counter the attack, but failed.
She could hear O-Bubble laughing loudly.

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:15 am
"Now, Take my hand!" Mint shouted as they both glowed. "Water Plant Wave!" A plants full of hot water attack O-Bubble. "Aha! How's that?!" Mint said as she look at others.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:24 pm
O-Bubble smirked."O-Mint and I can do that too."  

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:02 pm
Waking up, Nago found himself somewhere in the house again as he discover a man in a mirror, and turns around twice only to find him to disappear from the mirror.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff