Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:19 pm
((ah i see....well lets see here..i know how about you say you character heard the fighting at the castle and came to investigate it?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:20 pm
Hiakru just layed there sobbing. She kept thinking. ~I'm sorry Kaimei.... I am really sorry.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:22 pm
(that works but i dunno whos on what side)

Ryoma head a lot of noises coming from the castle possibly a fight going on and started heading over there to see whats happening, upon reaching there he saw a girl on the ground crying covered in some blood. He ran over to her and asked her Are you alright? What happened here?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 pm
roy chuckled"you think it as a honor...after all what can a human offer?"he sai as he typed in his computer working on a blueprint.

((well basicly everyone is good except roy.right now roy and hikaru,carosn and kyo are in a area where no one can get to just yet.everyone else is in a area where you cna get to them.))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:28 pm
(i see also voodoo your character cassie her pic is from shuffle right? was wondering cause i finished the vn the other day of that lol also lame my pic didnt show up xD i just noticed)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:33 pm
((hell if i know lol i was just looking for a pic.))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:35 pm
(lol xD i see, also other than the events happening at and around the castle is there anything important going on that i should know?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:37 pm
((hmmm dont know off the top of my head besides roy,hes tehcno and cassie's evil brother whos is really powerful))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:41 pm
(i see is he the only villan though?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:47 pm
((well i dont remember the details but i believe angels and dmeons are after the characters too you'll have to ask ichigo though))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:09 pm
"Love. He can offer me love more than you could ever give me." Hikaru was breathing kind of heavy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:57 pm
the girl muttered something breathing heavily unable to hear what she said exactly, so Ryoma asked her again are you alright? and what exactly happened here?  

Setsuna155

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:00 pm
((umm a quick reminder setsuna i said that they were in a realm no one can get to yet.when i said you could drop in hearing a fight i meant with the other characters.))
roy laughed"you don't even know me...."he said coldly as he kept typing  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:13 pm
"I can hear it in your voice. It's ice cold. No women in their right mind would ever love you. They would have to be crazy to love you." Hikaru spit out that last you in hatred.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:17 pm
roy laughed"that proves how well you don't know me...i used to have a girlfriend but she passed away from a disease...."he said with a sad tone as he stopped typing for a moment  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games