Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:59 pm
Belle looked at Desmund, full of anger. "Make up your mind Desmund! I'm not a mind reader!" She stood up and grabbed her jacketm heading over to Emily. She wrapped the jacket around her and spoke. "You're going to be fine."

Emily looked up at Belle and smiled weakly. "Don't lie. You don't know if I'll make it. You know what though, I don't care if I die. I'll be sad for Shawn, but at least I went down fighting." She passed out as she finished saying it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:04 pm
"me make up my mind? I've been pretty consistent this whole time 'concentrate on the battle' its not really that hard of a concept to begin with. your the one who can't seem to make up their mind, 'i can't just sit by and not do anything, so im gonna sit here and do nothing with my head in my hands like and idiot' yeah that's a whole lot of contribution" he walked over to yoshi and slung him over his shoulder "come on big boy your no good as a hostage if your dead, lets go get you fixed up"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:08 pm
Belle shook her head. Why had she even come back? Although Desmund could be sweet to her he could also be a jerk. He made her feel like a useless idiot. Belle stood up with Emily in her arms. She brushed the hair out of Emily's face and held her close.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:28 am
Shawn was sitting in the room he was left in, with no sense of direction he decided the best course of action would be to stay put until the others arrived. He looked down and closed his eyes. If he was gonna sit and do nothing he might as well practice his molecular ability. Holding his hand out he started to focus creating a field about the size of basketball. He looked around for something to chuck into and found a pen lying around, so he chucked that in. As soon as the pen made contact it began to break down into nothing. It was instantly, he reflected on his fight with Yoshi and remembered Yoshi didn't burst instantly like the pen just did. It takes time depending on the size and density of the object.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 am
Desmund sighed "don't worry we'll work on it, for now we should get back before any of his goons show up" he readjusted yoshi on his shoulder and made his way back to the safe house  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 am
"Work on what?" She was focused on Emily so she wasn't really concentrating on what he was saying.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:33 pm
"your combat skills ofcourse, at this point i won't be able to trust you with an army of your own, much less a squadron, oh yes and don't forget to nab the other traitor aswell. leaving her here would not be wise" he motioned at Toni before continuing on his way  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:24 pm
Belle didn't even bothering speaking to Toni. She just made the Earth go around her and follow her. Belle walked behind Desmund, trying to keep her composure.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Banriona

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:40 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

((sorry for the long absence! ))

Toni scowled, she knew she couldnt just burst out and run away. Desmund would catch her in a sec, she'd have to bide her time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:34 pm
soon they approached the safehouse "home sweet....wait a minute" he held his arm out to stop them and just in time as a group of wolves strolled by apparently patrolling the area "allright everyone stay silent, the wind is covering our scent so aslong as we aren't seen we should be good"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm
Belle didn't trust Toni so she made the Earth cover her mouth. She watched the wolves, hoping they would walk by with out hesitation. She really was not in the mood to deal with anyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:45 pm
Shawn was getting the hang of his new found ability. In the short time he spent concentrating he found out that he could wrap the field around inanimate objects with out dematerializing them. He also found out that he cant break down certain elements such as fire, but earth, water and air he could. Lightning well he needed Desmund to test out that one but his theory was a form of energy he couldn't break it down. Shawn also found out that he could use the ability for shields and barriers but that was limited to a certain range, since he was in a confined area that he didn't want falling apart.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 pm
Desmund paused for a momment to let the wolves pass and then quickly rushed into the safe house "belle your gonna need to let toni go on account that its kinda impossible to move the rock through the silver floor"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:59 pm
"Do you think that I'm a moron? Wait...you do." She let Toni go, grabbing her arm. She pulled her into the safe house and pushed her onto the couch. She then put Emily on the floor and moved her coat to check the damage.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:06 pm
Desmund smiled "love you to" he hauled yoshi into the makeshift cell and slapped another collar on him "oh yeah almost forgot" he searched through his pockets and found the keys "seriously a little more security on these things would be nice" he returned once again in his child form and went over to toni and before she could react he snapped a collar around her neck "ok we can do this the easy way or the hard way. get into the cell now"

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games