Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:14 am
*looks up at the woman speaking to him*
Well, I was thinking of swimming not so much just to be in the water, but to... well... swim. Can't exactly do that in a hot tub.

I can at the moment stare
I'm sure they've probably got rules about sanitation and whatnot that would prevent you from doing so.
That wasn't my point stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:26 am
She shook her head. "I'm sorry Ryzan, but I don't think you'd completely understand what I'm talking about with being unwelcome and why I would be/am. You can completely relate with me on the other issue, but not this one. I just don't agree with someone thinking they're better than others or have more authority simply because they believe they are and do. And I wouldn't even care about all of this if it didn't affect Karrie or Thistle. I'm used to not fitting in in some places. It's just only ever affected me."

"You're right about it being easier to know people are dating if they're seen out together frequently. People here and GGB know we're together. And since I'm not planning on going back to MW, I guess it's not that big of deal... as long as it doesn't ever affect his job. But how can we have a complete relationship if he can't talk to me about the people he works with because I bristle each time he brings them up?"

She shook her head. "Yes, I should work on that, but then would it be me lying because I wasn't giving him a genuine reaction?"

When Ryzan asked her what weed was, she couldn't hold in her laughter. "Weed? It's a plant that people can smoke to get high, which is a way to feel very loose and free."

Her laughter turned to a yawn, though. When she was done, she shook her head again. "Oh I'm so sorry Ryzan. Please excuse me. I did not mean to yawn. I think it's time for me and Thistle to go to bed."

She whistled for Thistle to join her. As she waited, she looked back at Ryzan.

"Thank you for meeting to talk with me. I really appreciate it. You know, even though I said it doesn't change anything, I'd still like to meet up here with you every once in awhile to talk. And I'd like to know why you're not in a position of authority anymore at MW, but I really must get to bed."

She picked up Thistle, smiled at Ryzan, waved and said goodbye to him and Seth, and then walked over to Jessi in the entrance building. She told her that anything that group ordered was on the house.

Then, she went home, to her house. It was very late and she didn't want to wake up Velcore and Karrie. Plus, she just needed some alone time.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:35 am
The woman smiled. "No, we do not allow pets in the hot tubs. It is not safe for them. And I will put in a suggestion that we get a water warmer for the pools at night. It is a good idea."

She reached down and scratched the grunny's head. "So cute, just like Thistle and Velcore. I wish I had a talking animal."

Then, the staff member went and continued her duties.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:44 am
Gi ussta sweatdrop Your tone of voice certainly does not sound like you are accustomed to "not fitting in", as you say. If you believe I have never experienced "not fitting in", then I am afraid you are mistaken on that assumption as well. You must keep in mind that not everyone is so accepting of people with my sexual preference.

*before he can go on and address everything else, Amethyst excuses herself to leave and he waves*
Plynn kyon~

*stands and walks over to Seth and Draa*
Are you two ready to leave now, or are there other things you wish to do here?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:51 am
Only thing here I wish to do is Kits, and she's gone... so yeah... I'm ready to leave.
*there's an awkward silence for a moment before he answers*

... um.. *quirks an eyebrow at Draa* ...yeah, I'm ready to leave...

*picks up Draa and stands, following Ryzan out of the place and to dame's apartment*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:58 pm
Amy had been at AS for awhile. She was making posters for Friday night. She already had a lot of RSVPs privately from people. She had nearly forgotten that she needed to advertise publicly as well.

And the posters were a nice form of therapy. Her father had stopped by again today and had talked with her.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:06 pm
*after not seeing Amy for the whole day, Karrie walked over to Aqua Springs. Walking straight onto the pool deck, he saw Amy sitting at a table with a bunch of posters around her and walked up to her* Hi Amy. *leans over her shoulder to see what she's doing and kisses her cheek while he's bent over*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:11 pm
Amy smiled slightly as Karrie kissed her cheek. She kept drawing, though.

"Hey Karrie. How are you?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:12 pm
I'm doing good. I was wondering why you didn't come back last night, though. *sits next to her* I wanted to talk to you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:16 pm
Amy stopped drawing with one of her markers and looked up at Karrie. She drew up one of her legs onto the chair.

"It was about 5 AM when I left here last night. I didn't want to come in at that late hour and possibly wake up you or Velcore. What did you want to talk about?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:19 pm
Oh. sweatdrop Yeah, I wasn't up that late. Actually, I wanted to talk to you about the party at MW. *holds up his hand to stop her from protesting* I know you already said you didn't want to go, but I was still hoping I could convince you to.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:21 pm
Amy smiled softly at Karrie due to his cute persistence. But then she sighed and shook her head.

"Karrie, I'm not going to MW. That'd be betraying Thistle. I'm not going to do that to her. I know not everyone feels this way, but when someone hurts someone I care about, they hurt me. I don't get close to a lot of people, well creatures in this instance, so when someone dares to hurt them, I get mean. I'll admit that. I'm not going to MW."

"And besides, I think we both know that it'd be best for you if you didn't show up with me."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:28 pm
*shakes his head* No, I don't think that would be best. I think it would be better if you were there with me. I understand that you're upset about what Psyzapp said about Thistle, and that's one reason I want you to go. I think it would be good if you talked to her about it, and she's almost always there. *looks at her with a small smile* My other reasons are a lot more selfish... *chuckles*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:35 pm
Amy was taken aback for a few moments. Karrie really wanted her to go to MW with him? He wanted to be seen with her there? Did he realize that could hurt his job? He wanted people there to know they were dating? Well, maybe he just assumed most people would think they were friends. That would make a little more sense.

She smiled slightly. "Maybe I should talk with her... I know my actions were brash, but... Thistle is my baby. And I'm still quite upset about it."

She laughed softly. First time she had laughed in awhile. "And how can anything about you be selfish, Karrie? I doubt any reasons you could have would be selfish."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:38 pm
You should talk with her. Especially since Thistle is your baby. She can't speak up for herself yet, so that makes it your job.

Well, I want you to come with me so I can spend more time with you. I also want to see what kind of dress you'd come up with for the theme. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games