Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:22 am
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserDating Heather HawthornHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{Bye Bye Second Year, Hello Summer!}
With:{Heather, <3 Ari, and Jane}

Dhylan frowned. "I'm sure your Dad would find somewhere to put me! I don't have to work with plants! I-I can work the till!" he said with a smile. He wasn't that bad at Herbology! At least Heather wanted to go to the wedding! He waved at Jane, then at Ari. Where was Kat? She hadn't been around much...

Dhyl looked up as a letter landed in front of Heather. Maybe it would cause a distraction... "What's it say?" he offered with a very fake half-smile.

Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

While Ariana was thinking about Katrina, she hadn't noticed Dhylan waving at her.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:14 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff table

Chloe smiled when the Ravenclaw team was announced the winner of the Quidditch cup. Clapping she knew it was a close one and they really did earn it. It really came down to Hufflepuff losing the match against them in Chloe's eyes. She certainly couldn't complain on the turn out of that. When the applause ended she looked back over at the Headmistress to hear that Professor Fino was Professor of the Year.

The thought of Professor Fino being the best Professor they had for the year really meant something. Chloe couldn't argue that he deserved that award either. It seemed he earned it even with arriving late in the year. She wondered what the year would be like next year even with her brother around.

Chloe tried her hardest to contain her happiness when she found out that Hufflepuff won but it was hard to. After all it was her first year and her house had won. "Yeah!" Chloe shouted as she clapped with excitement. She was just so happy and couldn't wait to get home and tell her parents.

With a smile on her face Chloe turned her attention to the feast in front of her. 'Time to eat.' she thought digging in. It was perfect how things turned out and she hoped that next year would be just as great as the first.

With: Everyone... Newlyn

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:39 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

First Year Hufflepuff Half-blood

When Faith heard that she was called to be in Hufflepuff, she smiled shyly and picked up her cat. By the loud cheers coming from the table with the yellow and black ties, she assumed that that was where she was to be. She carefully made her way to that table, feeling her cheeks grow hot. "Oh, I'm blushing!" she thought, and tried to hide her face in Trinket's fur, sliding into an empty seat.  

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:04 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Entrance Gates → Hufflepuff Table

Chloe took a seat at the Hufflepuff table. She was really glad that there was already quite a few first years. She cheered with the rest of her house when they were sorted into Hufflepuff. When Faith was sent over to the table she seemed rather shy much like she had been when she first came to Hogwarts. She also seemed rather attached to her feline friend.

"Hello, welcome to Hufflepuff my name's Chloe." Chloe introduced herself. "I'm a second year but if you have any questions or anything I'd be happy to help even though I'm not a prefect or anything like that." she told her with a friendly smile.

With: Hufflepuff table... Newlyn, Faith

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:06 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

After hearing the hat's call, Tobi slipped off the stool and walked over to the with the black and yellow banner with the words "Hufflepuff" embroidered upon the banner. It was odd, he had been sort of hoping to be placed in either one of his sibling's houses but maybe this way he could make friends without them hovering over. Either way, he was still happy to be where it seemed he would belong. The girl before him had also been a Hufflpuff and he saw her sit shyly on an empty seat, so wanting to be nice he sat beside her and smiled. "Hey, m'names Tobi. What's yours?" he asked politely. Soon enough they were joined by a girl barely older than they who offered to show them around. "Thanks, I have a feelin' there's gonna be a lot of questions comin' from me." he grinned and chuckled.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:18 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

As she sat down, the girl next to her introduced herself, with a smile, as Chloe, and the boy who was sorted after her as Tobi. Faith blushed even more, and a lump formed in her throat. Trinket curled up in her lap with her fluffy white tail over her nose, and having her there was a comfort. "I-I'm Faith," she said quietly, almost a whisper. Oh, her first new friends at Hogwarts! Maybe Daddy was right, maybe she WOULD have fun here!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Great Hall
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!!!

Kat walked into the Great Hall with her arm around her girlfriend and sat down in her favorite spot on the bench. Every time the Sorting Hat called Hufflepuff, Kat clapped. She smiled at her girlfriend. "It's so exciting, isn't it?"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:29 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

"It's very nice to meet both of you." Chloe said. "You’re welcome and don't you worry Tobi I don't mind the more questions the merrier." she giggled the new first years were certainly a lot like the second years were. "I'll let you on a little secret Faith. I was just like you my first year as well." she told the girl. Hopefully the more she was able to help assure Faith that she wasn't alone in the way she felt the sooner she would open up and just have a whole lot of fun.

With: Hufflepuff table... Newlyn, Faith, Tobi

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:32 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

Faith gasped, her one blue one green eyes widening. "Were you really?" she asked softly. This second year seemed so friendly and eager to help! There was no way she used to be shy! ... Right? "What did you do?" Maybe Chloe could help her with making new friends. That's what Daddy wanted most of all, and she wasn't about to let him down.  

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana walked into the Great Hall with Katrina's arm around her. She followed her girlfriend towards the Hufflepuff table and sat down next to her. The redhead cheered and clapped as each student was sorted into Hufflepuff. "Totally!" she exclaimed in agreement.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

The hat called out Hufflepuff as soon as it touched her head, and Iris grinned. It was where she belonged now, like a little family of her own. As she stepped down from the stool and made her way to the Badger table, she sat down with a group of students, some first years and some upperclassmen. "Umm... Hi. I'm Iris..." she said, looking down at her lap. She was a little nervous being here with all the happy, peppy, friendly people. But she would learn to fit in eventually, right? Soon, the hat called out Hufflepuff again, and Iris turned to see Autumn wearing it. She grinned a second time and jumped out of her seat, running down the aisle towards her friend. "Autumn!" she called as she rushed to hug her friend. Odd. One moment she was shy and quiet, and the next she was loud and friendly. Hmm... Peculiar happenings.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:00 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

Chloe gave a light nod back to Faith before speaking. "Yes I was." she said before going on to explain. "What I did was I met a friend who started talking to me like I am with you." she said pausing before continuing on. "Once I started talking to her and we became friends we helped each other out by making even more friends." she told her.

"See once you make one friend a friend who's determined to talk to you no matter how shy you may be they can help you by being the more outspoken of the two. Thus anybody they talk too is more likely to be your friend as well regardless of how shy you are." Chloe explained in more detail. "The key is the more people you know the easier it is to feel more comfortable and more confident in yourself to open up to others." she said with a smile.

"You'll find that the people that are in this house are kind and loyal through and through. That's why they say that Hufflepuff's are where those placed are just, loyal, patient, and true." Chloe said remember what the sorting hat said about the houses last year.

With: Hufflepuff table... Newlyn, Faith, Tobi

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:09 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Great Hall
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!!!

After yawning, Kat laid her head down on Ariana's shoulder. "What do you want to do for winter break, babe? My parents said I could go to your place, or you could come to mine." Kat clapped again when another Puff was sorted in, then looked to her girlfriend for her answer.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:10 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

Her eyes were wide the entire time Chloe talked, absently stroking a sleeping Trinket on her lap. "So... So people will like me?" she asked, "Even if I'm shy?" She wondered if Chloe was going to be her friend, or if she was just pitying her. Then Chloe rang off the words the Sorting hat sang, the lines about Hufflepuff, and she smiled a bit. "Do you have lots of friends?" she asked.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games