Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:53 pm

User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Markus fought down a blush at her suggestion. He nodded slowly. "If that's what you want. But you can have the blanket. I'll sleep on top." He said, moving to the bed.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:18 pm

"Okay." Akila smiled a little, and took off her vest so that Clorogne's HUGE shirt he'd made her wear was big and poofy/loose on her. She crawled into his bed, pulling up the covers and waited for him, yawning in her hand.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:23 pm

User Image

Markus climbed onto the bed next to Akila. The bed wasn't the biggest so there wasn't much room between them. He didn't mind though. He curled his wings around himself as a sort of blanket. "Goodnight Akila." He murmured, closing his eyes.

((To morning?))

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Akila smiled and curled up, "G'night, Markus." Ans she slipped into an easy sleep.
(sure.)
When morning came around, Akila had turned to her other side, curled against Markus, warm beneath the sheets. Not even near waking. She was just too comfortable.

Chlorogne slept soundly, light snores rhythmically sounding around the room.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:37 pm

User Image

Aleera woke slowly, reluctant but knowing she had to. She slipped out of Clorogne's arms and to the desk, writing a quick note to Markus to update him. Watching Clorogne carefully, she called for her crow, sending the letter off with him.

Markus woke suddenly, the movement startling him. He flared his wings back to see, relaxing when all he saw was Akila. He smiled, brushing her hair out of her eyes. Suddenly he realized what time it was. "Hey! Wake up!" Markus said as he shook her shoulder.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Akila's snapped open, at first, one wouldn't recognise them as that of a sweet little girl. Her pupils, mere slits, like a feline on the hunt, and she blinked it away, sitting up, "I'm up, I'm up!" She got up, snatching up her vest, and starting to do it up, though her rush made her mess up the buttons and it was a bit lopsided.

Clorogne snuggled into the pillow, which was covered in her scent. Man, was he whipped.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:00 pm

User Image

Once the letter was safely sent off, Aleera relaxed. She went to sit on the bed, near Clorogne's head. She watched him with a smirk, toying with a strand of his long hair. She had him wrapped around her little finger. He would do just about anything for her.

Markus stared back, his dark eyes hard, ready in case she attacked him. When she relaxed, he did too. He chuckled, watching her do up the buttons. "You've got it messed up." He told her, rolling off the bed and moving to help straighten her clothes.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Akila blushed, but let him help, until she was all straightened up. "We've got to hurry. I make him breakfast in the morning...wait.." She tapped her chin, "I wonder if he'll still expect breakfast even though he still thinks I'm locked up in my room...?"

Clorogne sleepily opened his eyes, "Good morning, Darling." he smiled.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:14 pm

User Image

Aleera's smirk melted into a soft smile. "Good morning love." She said softly. She brushed back his hair and leaned down to kiss him softly.

Markus looked thoughtful, then shrugged. "I don't know. But I'd rather not get you in trouble." He said, straightening up. Taking her hand, he led her out of the tunnels and back into the forest. "So let's get you back."

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:33 pm

Clorogne leant up to meet her half way, and smiled into the kiss, "How did you sleep?"

Akila nodded, "Yes." And followed obediently.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:37 pm

User Image

Aleera pulled back from the kiss smiling slightly. "Not bad." She said softly. "No true nightmares." For which she seemed pleased.

Once they were in the forest, Markus grinned and swept Akila up into his arms. He ran three quick steps before jumping into the air. "Crow Express, here at your service." He told her with a smirk. "We'll have you back in no time." He rose through the air, black wings pumping strongly to catch the winds.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:32 am

Clorogne sat up, "Well, that's a good thing." He chuckled, and caressed her cheek, "I'm glad."

Akila squeaked. He never ceased to surprise her, did he? She clung to him, and looked around pleasantly, forgetting for a bit about everything going on and just let the combination of the forest and being close to Markus sooth her.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:07 am

User Image

Aleera tiled her head, leaning into the caress. "And you?" She asked quietly. "How did you sleep?"

Markus chuckled as they flew, holding her close. He flew easily, strong wings carrying them. It seemed all too soon before he was hovering at Akila's window. He looked sad. "You'd better get going." He said softly, moving as close to the window as he could without banging his wings.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:42 am

"I slept well." Clorogne moved to swing his legs over the side of the bed, and thought out loud, "Today is the day I'll make the announcement...but first." he got up and went to his trunk and pulled out a small case. going back to the bed, he got down on one knee in front of Aleera, and opened it to reveal a golden ring with a large ruby in the center, "I know I've asked already...but, Will you be mine?"

Akila sighed sadly and nodded, "Alright." She kissed him quickly, and swung her legs to the sill. Because she was feline, balancing wasn't hard. Frowning, she slid inside, and turned to face him, "bye." She sounded like she might cry.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 am

User Image

Aleera blushed at the sight of the ring. "Yes. I will." She said softly, reaching out to touch his face gently. "Of course I will." She told him with a small, loving smile.

Once Akila was out of his arms, Markus moved back a little bit so he wasn't risking his wings any more. "Goodbye." He whispered, looking at her. His dark eyes were sad as he turned and flew away.

User Image
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games