Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Shunketsu Arashi
Nickname: Shun

Birthdate: June 24

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 195lb

Nindo: "Justice and love will win...most of the time."
Personality: Shunketsu is a pretty hard person to describe. The best way to sum him up in one word would be...spontaneous. He just goes with the flow and can be described as being "chill". He's easy to get along with most of the time and has a great sense of humor. Though, he gets pretty sarcastic sometimes.

Note: He is a pervert.

Village: Kumogakure
Main Class: Taijutsu
Subclass: Sensor

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: (I had Ranton, but I was wondering if I could remove it. I haven't learned any technique from it and I realized it doesn't really match with my character.)

Chakra Pool: 425
Chakra Element: Raiton, Katon
Chakra Materialization: His chakra manifests anywhere he wants, as a golden flame.

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Raiton
• Katon
Weaknesses:
• Food
• Cooking-nin
• Breasts

Fears:
• Being single forever
• The Delightful Children From Down The Lane

Class Attributes:
• Heavy Body: Physical strength increased.
• Scout: Able to detect chakra from living sources within a 60 yard radius.
Reductions:
• Learn Taijutsu two [2] posts faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Mahou: +25 chakra, and gains an additional 10 chakra with every rank up.
• Analyst: Shun notices even the most minute details. He can also use his knowledge as a sensor to see things that would normally be missed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 2650 両
AC: 5450

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 11
C Rank :: 8
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 01 / 09
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 07
• Taijutsu Styles: : 03 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: N/A
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Kunai x10
• Shuriken x13
• Windmill Shuriken x2
• Exploding Tags x4
• Scroll x1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Katon

Chakra Training
Genin Meditation
Genin Meditation 2
Genin Performance
Genin Performance 2
Genin Spar
Genin Spar #2
Chakra Meditation 1 and 2

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Kaiser Fist
Stimulating Armor
Kaiser Crown
Elbow Bolt
Guillotine Drop
Grand Backhand
Surprise Straight
Invigorating Armor
Breaking Lariat
Liger Bomb
Bolstering Armor
Kaiser Fist

Hachimon
Gate of Opening

Omote Renge
Gate of Healing
Gate of Life
Gate of Pain
Gate of Limit
Gate of View
Asakujaku

Konohagakure no Taijutsu
Dainamikku-Entori
Dainamikku-Akushon
Youjitsuba
Asshou
Hayabusa Otoshi
Houshou
Kage Buyou
Konoha Senpuu
Konoha Daisenpuu
Konoha Reppuu
Shoushitsu
Tokken
Tsutenkyaku
Konoha Gouriki Senpuu
Konoha Shofu
Shishi Rendan
Shou-Geki-Shou
Konoha Raiken
Ishi Resshin
Oukashou
Tsuuten Kyaku
Kujiku Hajiku

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
From an early age, Shunketsu had to raise himself. In fact, his parents had disappeared when he was only 5 years old. From that point on, he lived on the streets where he stole and fought people almost daily; until one day, he decided he wanted a different and more successful life. So...he ended up joining the ninja academy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:37 pm
Oath: You can remove your bloodline if you want to. Approved of the rest.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 pm
Ah! I forgot, Kumo is kinda full at the moment. So his residence is a bit of a problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:21 pm
Um...he IS in Kumo. xD This is just for the time skip. I wanted to make sure everything was right, and I changed a few things.  

iOath

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:51 pm
iOath
Um...he IS in Kumo. xD This is just for the time skip. I wanted to make sure everything was right, and I changed a few things.

[facepalm] I'm so sorry, I'm SUCH a failure.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name: Kenji Genkotsu
Nickname: Puppet Mesmer

Birthdate: April 4th

Height: 5'6''
Weight: 142lbs

Nindo: "The world is not what it all seems, with me you will not know what is real or fake...prepare yourself. "
Personality: Kenji is a very intelligent and goal-oriented kid. It is quite easy for him to plan and understand the most complex situations. He has always been a bright child; he is not throwing computations out randomly though. He is really intrinsic when it comes to his intelligence, rarely expressing his thoughts to others. He simply feels he can generally figure it all out alone. So think of him as a smart conservative.

You will rarely catch him melancholy or depressed it is out of his nature. However, when he feels like he has failed, incapable of solving a problem, or incapable of saving someone he will have residual effects and will easily fall into a depressed state. He can always look forward and keeps that optimistic spirit around. Now although he does bear this positive traits, Kenji is not a fool. Society and his history has had it's negative impacts on his outlooks.

He is definitely a judge of character. He does not believe that all people are good in any sense. He is very weary and a quick judge of people he feels to be dark or deceptive. Usually once he has a person judged and knows the outcome of their relation his aggressive side tends to show.

Due to his bloodline, Kenji is a bipolar kid. His mental stress from his eyes is known to cause the kid to have mood-swings. Such as mania and depression very adruptly. He is know to snap suddenly and apologize soon afterwards.

Outfit: Kenji is short and hardly on the physical side. His body is lean and thin due to a high metabolism. His hair is usually a natural black, but Kenji dyes it white. The young ninja normally has his black and white hair dangling in front of his dark blue eyes. Kenji's wardrobe is not heavy in variety, since he normally wears a black silk hakama complete with a obi, if not, he wears normal khaki pants with his straw sandals. He is not known to wear a shirt, but when he does, he prefers a thin layer white tank top complete with the Family symbol on the left breast. Kenji has been also known to wear talismans of good luck and different rings,bracelets and necklaces. Above all, Kenji's signature mark lies in the cloak he almost always wears, being complete with a deep hood to cover his head down to his feet.

Village: Sunagakure
Main Class: Genjutsu
Subclass: Puppeteer

Bloodline: Sakkakugan

Chakra Pool: 245
Chakra Element: Lightning & Fire
Chakra Color: Dark Blue
Chakra Materialization: Will o' wisp fire effect. The chakra floats just above Kenji's skin like steam floating off of his skin in a "bubble" effect showing orbs floating off.

Strengths:
• Psycological (Genjutsu) Combat
• Quick thinking and puppetry.
Weaknesses:
• Frail Body, preferably for puppets and genjutsu
• Being overwhelmed by close range.
Fears:
• Being lost in unknown areas
• Storms

Class Attributes:
• Perceiving Mind: Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased.
• Bunraku: Able to use one hand to perform techniques rank D and below.
Reductions:
• Learn genjutsu one [1] posts faster.
• Sakkakugan owners learn genjutsu one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Weapon Nut: Kenji is a weapon lover as he practices the use of weapon for self defense for should his puppets falter in a bad event. { Learn one Buki Style} *Preferably Honshi Art*
• Mental Artist: Kenji's art of genjutsu would require an additional [5] Chakra to "kai" or "release" from a victim suffering from the illu0sions.

Ryo: 0両 (Big fat goose egg)
AC: 0 (Big fat goose egg)

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 0 / 6
• Genjutsu : : 0 / 10
• Taijutsu Styles: : 0 / 0
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 0 / 1
• Kugutsu: : 0 / 7

Duo Kogarasamaru Tanto
Weapon Type: The kogarasamaru is a very rare blade type that appears to be a branch of the shinogi blade type. The front third of the blade is double-edged. Kenji normally carries two of these along his sides. The tanto measure up to ten inches. Four inches up the backside of the blades, a sharp edge ran along the back side and parallel to the front. The Family Symbol rests near the Weapon's guard ring. The Tanto are usually used in a variety of situations. Such as utility purposes or combat.
Weapon Range: Seven Inches
Weapon Weight: A pound and a half
Weapon Location: Back Waist

• Senbon Needles x15 { Senbon are metal needles with a point at both ends. They often serve a medical purpose, being used to strike acupuncture points. They have little killing power, but can be thrown with great accuracy. A user with proper medical knowledge can effectively use senbon in battle to incapacitate or even kill their target. To make these needles more effective, the user can poison the tips of the senbon. An added benefit of throwing these at the enemy is that these are smaller than a kunai or a shuriken, making it harder to see and dodge.}
• Yajuji Shuriken x15 {The Yajuji shuriken of Ikeda Ryu and Shinkage Ryu. Yajuji implies the points are shaped like an arrow, and are very hard to remove. Four pointed with the Fu'Kui Family symbol in the center. The hole was replaced with an indent of metal for the fingers to grip. }

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

{Lightning}

{Fire}

{ Bloodline }

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

{Your character's background. Please have at least three sentences when submitting character}

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image
Full Name: Shiroi Madarame
Nickname: -

Birthdate: September 30

Height: 3'6"
Weight: 56 lbs

Nindo: " - "
Personality: Shiroi; is a very rare case within the users of the Sakkakugan bloodline. As you may know, many of the Sakkakugan suffer from bipolar disorder; but Shiroi doesn't instead she suffers from a case of Dissociative identity disorder which is better know as split personality disorder. Her true personality, Shiroi is shy, calm and almost always friendly; it is almost always her last resort to take the life of anyone. Her alter ego or false personality is almost her exact opposite; when her false personality is in control, Shiroi becomes extremely devious. Although she stays calm she isn't happy and would much rather kill or severely injure then subdue anyone. Luckily at a younger age a seal was placed on Shiroi that kept her false personality dormant; but in times of extreme stress the seal gives way and Shiroi's false personality comes to the surface. When Shiroi's alter personality is in control; her kekki genkai usually activates. The sealing circle is on her right shoulder blade; which is usually covered by her hair. Although her personalities are separate there are a few things that they share; one of the most important is an astoundingly high intellect, which is often over looked due to her age.

Village: Sunagakure
Main Class: Genjutsu
Subclass: Sensor

Bloodline: Sakkakugan

Chakra Pool: 245
Chakra Element: Wind, Fire
Chakra Color:
Brick Red
Chakra Materialization: When her true personality is in control Shiroi's aura tends to flicker as it whips around with the current of the winds; it often splits off into strands. When her alter personality is in control her aura changes; it still keeps a standard shape and form of Shiroi's; but with a key difference instead of simple stranges her alter form has thorns which erupt from her aura which often giving off a small scent of blood.

Strengths:
• Skilled Tactician
• Extremely Intelligent
Weaknesses:
• Small Stature
• Physically fragile
Fears:
• Being buried alive
• Her nightmares becoming a reality

Reductions:
• Learn genjutsu one [1] post faster
• Sakkakugan owners learn genjutsu one [1] post faster
Class Attributes:
• Perceiving Mind: Able to detect Genjutsu rank D
• Scout: Able to detect chakra from living sources within a 60 yard radius.
Personal Attributes:
• Sharp Mind: All rank genjutsu can be learned one post faster then usual
• Chakra Perception: Allows Yukiko to see the flow of chakra when her Kekki Genkai is active

Ryo: 両00
AC: 00

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 12
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ѕ υ m m σ η ι η g • ∂ α т α|├▬
Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Kunai x2
• Wire String
• Senbon x25
• Bomb Tags x4
• Smoke Bomb x6

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Katon

Sakkakugan

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Losing her mother during birth and her father abandoning her Shiroi grew up as an orphan. Although she never had much to smile for she always tried; not letting anything bring down her mood. At the age of five Shiroi was taken by a small caravan of wanders who was one their final journey to Wind Country. While traveling with the caravan Shiroi was tried like one of their own; everyone around becoming a parental figure for her and it didn't take long for them to figure out about Shiroi's split personality. The people in the caravan fearing that Shiroi's alternate personality could become a problem strayed from the course to bring Shiroi to a very talented and well known medical shinobi and it was there that she received the seal that caused her altered form to go dormant. After the small stray off in course, the caravan returned to there original route and it wasn't long before they arrived in wind country. While in wind country the caravan did as much as possible to keep themselves unnoticed. But for Shiroi that would soon be impossible; due to a incident which happened when Shiroi was seven. While left alone in her home four men broke in; attempting to steal the little valuables that they had. Shiroi woke up during the break in and went out to see, but was spotted; one of the mean attempted to kill her; it was then for the first time the seal weakened enough for Shiroi's alter ego came to surface. Shiroi herself has no memory of what happen, but only one of the men who entered the home left alive and it was without his sanity. From that day forward the people in the small town would tend to avoid Shiroi in fear as the Shinobis of the sand began to take interest in her. It wasn't long before Shiroi joined the Shinobi Academy of the Sand; in which she excelled greatly. When Shiroi graduated she was nine and ready to begin her new life as a Shinobi of the sand.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:00 pm
Altrius- Approved

Yukiko- Unnnngh. Reword the first attribute....She can learn Genjutsu one post faster.
Also...your other attribute....I'd suggest changing it unless you mean your custom jutsu. Because otherwise people will just use the same genjutsu she uses and your attribute will be null.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:32 pm
Hate to be a bother, But, The profile isn't completely done. I didn't do my KG App yet. I got a few more things to do before I'm done such as my App and my history.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:32 pm
Ok, I've fixed it.  

Yukiko Masaki

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:49 pm
-x- Altrius -x-
Hate to be a bother, But, The profile isn't completely done. I didn't do my KG App yet. I got a few more things to do before I'm done such as my App and my history.

>> Then why did you post it if its not finished? Make a spot in the workbox and work on it there.

Yukiko- Approved.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:01 pm
Thank you.  

Yukiko Masaki

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 pm
Full Name: Zetsu Uchiha
Nickname:

Birthdate: June 12

Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 175lbs

Nindo: "I shall never back away from a fight"
Personality: Zetsu is a basic normal nineteen year old . He has a girlfriend and loves her very much and he will protect her at any cost.

Note of Importance: In a relationship with Daitomi Konan Molokai (Heru_Ryukai)

Village: Kumo
Main Class: Taijutsu
Subclass: Brawler

Bloodline: Uchiha/ Two Tome Sharigan

Chakra Pool: 365
Chakra Element: Fire and Lightning
Chakra Color: Royal Purple
Chakra Materialization: Like sparks that come off his body when his Sharigan is active

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Pretty Smiles
• Genjutsu
Fears:
• Losing a Friend
• Dying naturally

Class Attributes:
• Light Body: Speed increased
• Limber: Reflexes and flexibility increased

Reductions:
• Learns Taijutsu 2 posts faster
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu rank B and above cost [10] less chakra to perform
• Learns Katon ninjutsu one post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Learns one extra Bakijutsu
• Genjutsu B rank and below doesn’t affect Zetsu at all

Ryo: 両 400
AC: 2500

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 4

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: {Sword, spear, etc.}
Weapon Range: {Its reach. In inches/centimeters please}
Weapon Weight: {How heavy it is. In pounds/kilograms please}
Weapon Location: {Where it is stored}
• {When you create your profile, you may have any one basic weapon.)

Summoning Type: {Ex. Dogs, Bears, Slugs, etc.} {If none, remove summon section}
Summon Sage: {Yes or No}
Pacts: {Ex. Dogs: Pakkun, etc. Sages do not need to list pacts}

• {List any projectiles/items you've obtained here. Ex. Shuriken x15, Flak jacket, etc.}
• {When you create your profile, you may have any combination of 30 projectiles.)

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name} {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton}

{Your second element's name} {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton} {If only one element, remove section}

{Other jutsu type's name} {Bloodline, Kugutsu, Eiseijutsu, etc.} {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Zetsu was always a loaner even as a child. Well one day while he was at the acadamy all the jounin in the village rushed out of the acadamy. Being a curious one Zetsu followed them keeping hidden as he comes up too his home finding it a blaze as well as a couple of Uchiha fighting the jounin. Not knowing whats going on, Zetsu just sits and watches until Raikage walks up and places a hand on his shoulder.

After a long talk with the Raikage, Zetsu finds out the a squad of Uchiha had went rogue and killed his parents along with his two little brothers and burned the house to make it look like an accident when the jounin came pon the mess. Now Zetsu having graduated from the acadamy, trains to seek revange upon any and all Uchiha who he deems guilty for his parents murder.
(will fill out rest later when I have the time)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:37 pm
Anbu- Yes yes...well done.
Go post it back up in Cloud >>

You do know that you didn't have to post it back up for approval right? If you had any questions...you coulda just asked in the help thread in Cloud.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:39 pm
P.S. Her last name is Imatokai.  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games