Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Arashi Zeref

4,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:50 pm
User Image
N I C O L A I * K A T E I
User Image

» Sunagakure
»» Genin
» Katei no Neko
»» Genjutsu Tamer
» Doton

User Image

User Image
Nicolai entered the office just a bit behind another person that smelled like a gennin as well... That is to say, they didn't seem overly strong, or strong enough to be more than a gennin or a new chuunin. He waited quietly while the other male spoke with the Kazekage, then another male entered and received a headband. Again he waited for conversation to end before he strode forward, once again calm and graceful as the feline's his family partnered with.

"Greetings Kazekage-sama. I need my forehead protector and a squad... If there are any squads with an open spot, that is." He spoke in a respectful tone, bowing before he addressed the Kazekage. Eri gave her own form of a bow by lowering her head for a second before sitting at his side.
User Image

User Image
{{OoC: And okay.. i can ask one of them... thanks}}

Jutsu Learned:

Genjutsu Learned:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Six's tired state was evident from the recent Thanksgiving celebrations, but she was still polite to Nicolai. "We don't exactly have permanent squads in Suna," she started, allowing for reactions, "but the current genin squad is well on their way to qualifying for the Chuunin Exams." Reaching over to the moved pile of headbands, Six liberally tossed one high into the air, sailling it over the length of the dining table. "Find them & form your training squad as the first mission, & then learn 3 complete jutsus to claim another 3 missions. If you can do that, then I'll fill you in on what's going on around here. Deal?"

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:41 am
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

Zero appeared in the doorway and remained quiet while the kazekage had an audience. He didn't feel like interrupting but did need to confirm a few things with her. ?He leaned against the door frame in his usual manner, being sure to make the slightest noise to alert the two of his presence.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:14 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 220/220} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru had walked in with Zero, his jacket sleeves rolled up, as he was rubbing the scar on his left arm lightly. "Still hurts light crazy..." he complained quietly, while he waited with Zero.

Mythos Namikaze

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shiroi made her way into the kage tower. She hadn't been active in a while and decided a miner mission might get her back into the usual flow of things. As she walked she looked down at the floor swinging her feet carelessly, not paying to much attention to what was in front of her. Shiroi turns; heading towards the door, but bumps into the man leaning on the door frame. She staggered back and looked up to see who she had bumped into. "Sorry, Mr." She said as she tried to peek past him to see what the kage was up to.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 245 / 245

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

Zero shifted slightly when he was bumped in to but otherwise didn't move from his frame at first.He pushed off the frame and turned looking at the young woman. His eyes quickly flicked taking all of her in and memorizing her form. He might use it on a mission. At least that's how he justified it. His eyes hovered a moment on her legs and then moved to her head band. He shrugged"It's no problem. Kazekage seems a little busy so i decided not to interrupt."

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

Having waited for quite some time, Six decided that the young man needed more time to think. Excusing herself, she sat him down upon one of the many chairs at the dining table & moved on to the trio of peeps at the door. "Your mission went well, I assume? What did you guys turn up?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image

"Hai. The women in question seems to have at one point been a genin of ours indeed. However im not sure if she defected because of her views or what went on. We know she has been in town recently and she bought a bow from the same person she tried to rip off when she was entering our forces. The university book keepers state that she has been researching Saraswati. So shes probably holed up there."

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:36 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 220/220} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru nodded in agreement with Zero's statement, letting his right arm drop back to his side. He merely stayed quiet, waiting until after the debriefing was over before asking what he wanted to.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

"Hm... Saraswati you say?" Six replied, pulling a hand to her chin to think upon the thought. "The port village's metropolises haven't recovered yet from the war damage, both physical & biological. She may be intending to use the wreckage of the automatons there for her nefarious purposes." Dropping her hand as she turned, Six calmly walked over to one of the corners that held a massive pile of presents & seemingly picked up a random box. Popping off the lid, she drew out a length of scroll. "Magnus & the Lt. Colonel are still stationed in the most inland metropolis (the 3rd one). They would know about any outsiders going through their area, if we could talk to them..."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

Ma'am with all due respect to you if we cannot make contact with the Lt.Colonel and magnus I would like permission to hunt her down. She attacked my team, and i would like to see this through to the end."Zero's body visibly straightened at his words. He tried to keep his voice level and calm as he did .

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

"While I don't normally allow Genin to simply roam about all willy-nilly into the countryside, there is a shortage of higher ranks within the village. So... I'll have to leave it to the three of you to get this job done. One bow-mistress versus three Genin should be well more than enough to finish the job." Tearing off a small section of the scroll, Six packed the remaining back into the present box before stashing it away into the pile. Walking over to Zero, she handed him the torn off segment, which contained a map to the area. "The two gentlemen are located here, away from the aquaducts. Any questions?"

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image

"Yes kazekage sama. Ill need to know the mentalities of these informants as well as a accurate picture or description of them in case they've been impersonated.And i am to assume you mean the girl over there ma'am?Zero didnt bother motioning to the young girl as the knew kazekage's condition. He assumed she would guess correctly anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

"Magnus is the main safety manager, so both him & his people usually walk around wearing hazmat suits. Normally, he wears all white clothing, sports a beard, & is deep in thought, even in the middle of everyone. The towering Lt. Colonel sports a curly mustache, blonde hair, several many scars, & more muscles than he knows what to do with. The smell of cuban cigars follows him around wherever he goes, & he is quite brash, often taking it out on his subordinates. And yes, Shiroi, the girl that just bumped into you, can be taken along as well." It almost seemed like a few words spoken could be delved into, as if they were laced with a way to accurately look at the individuals in question. It was an odd way of speaking, but the power of it was not one to be taken lightly.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image

Zero committed the words to memory in a matter of moments. He examined the map he had received for a brief moment and nodded, rolling it up and putting it securely in his pouch inside his coat."Very well. Kageru, Shiroi...make preparations for a shinobi engagement and meet me at the gates. We depart in three hours."With that he walked around the two and out towards the market district.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games