Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Plainsfox rolled 3 10-sided dice: 8, 4, 8 Total: 20 (3-30)

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:18 pm
Kojiro's Agility/Jiujutsu Roll (Untrained)

Results: 20  
Plainsfox rolled 4 10-sided dice: 8, 2, 2, 9 Total: 21 (4-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:20 pm
Kojiro's Awareness/Courtier Attempt (4k3)
Results: 19  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:12 pm
@ Crane Tent:

Zanzen sat on his bed, polishing his sword, taking time to work over the details of the crane shaped pommel. He looked up as he heard voices from the entrance, slipping the blade back into it's sheathe as he walked towards it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:58 am
@ Scorpion Tent:

As Kojiro would run up behind Maru, he would wrap his arms around hers and her midsection, as she thrashed in his grasp. "What are you doing?! Let me go, this instant!" she ordered, kicking in a bid for freedom.

Kojiro would try his best to calm her fury with words, though she seemed to have no interest in what he had to say. Though, she was not built for strenuous activity, and eventually she would tire herself out.

"I won't stand for this, Kojiro... I won't be humiliated, especially not by the likes of her... I'll make her regret this day..."

--------------------

@ Crab Tent:

Eventually Kaori would come to, around the time the aroma from the tea would fill the air. A distant rumbling would be heard.

"Unnnnhh..." She would sit up, and quickly hold her head as if to balance herself.

Kagae, roll me an Intelligence/Medicine or Intelligence/Anatomy (Diagnosis) roll, TN 15.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox rolled 4 10-sided dice: 10, 9, 4, 10 Total: 33 (4-40)

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:43 am
@ Scorpion Tent

"I will let you go when you remember you are a Scorpion and behave as such, Maru. Not a second before." Kojiro would grit his teeth against Maru's thrashing and hoped this gale would die down soon. "We are Scorpions, Maru. Leave it to the Lions to do things on the spur of the moment. We plot and plan. Let us help you."

OOC:
Awareness/Etiquette (4k3)
Results: 44  
Plainsfox rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:44 am
Splodin' Splodin' Splodin!  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Mongooseh rolled 4 10-sided dice: 4, 10, 1, 10 Total: 25 (4-40)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:34 pm
"Ah, you're awake... Would you like some tea?" Asked Kagae after pouring her a cup and offering it to her.

(25 Obviously Kagae must of visited the Kuni library at some point.)  
Plainsfox rolled 6 10-sided dice: 10, 6, 8, 10, 9, 6 Total: 49 (6-60)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:33 pm
@ The Scorpion Tent

"After all, Maru, there must be something I can do for you! I'm not talentless. I may be dense at times, but I'm not stupid. Bayushi can be careful and discrete. I'm sure no one would notice what happened." Kojiro would shift his grip into a more gentle grasp if Maru acted like she calmed down any.

"you could use me. You know it."

OOC: Deceit(seduction) 6k3
Result: 32  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Plainsfox rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-20)

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:34 pm
Super Seductive!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:19 pm
@ Crab Tent:

Kagae would notice quite easily that Kaori seemed somewhat emaciated, and a rumble from her stomach would betray her condition. Knowing her like he did, she probably hasn't stopped once all day, not even to eat or drink.

"I... I don't need your sympathy," she would say as she turned her head, declining his offer.

--------------------

@ Scorpion Tent:

Maru would pant heavily after her tantrum, finally going slack in Kojiro's arms. "She's just so... I hate her so much..." Maru would say softly. She would readdress herself in his arms, leaning closer to him, reaching up with one hand to place it on his cheek.

"Please, don't..." she would say to him after a pause. "Not now, during the tournament. We can't afford any distractions right now. Until its over, I need you to be my sword, and Naizen my dagger."

22 on Etiquette (Sincerity) to not offend Kojiro.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:21 pm
Kagae slightly surprised at the declining pursued it further, "It's not my sympathy it's a cup of tea Kaori-san."

He placed the cup near hear to tempt her to drink it but he carried on going about his maintenance.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:24 pm
@ Crab Tent:

A good minute or two would go by in silence as Kagae would continue working on his gear. Though, the temptation would seem to get the better of the Kuni, and she would pick up the cup.

She was probably more foregone than he had realized, from how badly her hands were shaking as she lifted the cup to her lips.

"... what am I going to do? I can't get this done in time." she mused aloud suddenly, out of the blue.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:34 pm
@The Scorpion Tent

"I understand fully" Kojiro said as he let Maru fall from his arms, gently squeezing her hands before he fully let her go. "I see that I must be your broom before I can be your sword." Kojiro said in jest. " Let me clean this tent and we will discuss how I may help in your rivalry. I do not know Kitsu-san as you do and I think my ploy to discomfort her has failed." Kojiro would shrug as he went about tidying the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:48 pm
"...You... Can always take up my earlier offer... How would Raicho-sama know if I helped or not?" Suggested Kagae emptying his cup of tea and then scooping the leaves out and placing them in his mouth. If Kaori were to pay attention he seemed to be chewing the leaves.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:24 pm
@ Crab Tent:

Kaori looked like she was about to laugh, and tried awfully hard to hold back her reaction to Kagae's question. "I'm not sure which is funnier. You doubting Raicho-sama's ability as a magistrate, or Raicho-sama's ability as a shugenja. She'll know."

She sat there, looking wistfully at one of the holes higher up in the tent. "I wish Hogai-san was here, he could help me reach that." she said aloud, and realizing what she just said, she shook her head.

"No! Its both of your faults why this happened in the first place. I won't accept help. I can't. You should just get your things and go, before the storm hits. This tent won't provide you with enough shelter."

--------------------

@ Scorpion Tent:

Kojiro would see something he hadn't seen yet so far during this tournament, but he did after his first comment: Maru would be a bit flushed. "I... am sorry, Kojiro-san. What I did was not very becoming of me. I don't know what came over me." She would bow and lower her head as Kojiro began to pick up.

"Ploy? I have not seen you interact with her yet today..."

--------------------

Before I lose the opportunity, I need to cover something. Kitsu Kyumi loses 3+1 points of honor for being duped into performing a foolish act.  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games