Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis noticed someone come in that he hadn't seen before. He wasn't one of his shinobi and so he began searching through the academies graduates while he spoke. Finding his name and picture he identified him."Kaito Takeda." He said while looking over his test scores."I see everything here. You passed the academy and have come for a headband." Noctis reached his hand into what seemed like a sack which laid on the floor. His hand seemed to go deeper than it could possibly go as the sack was not large. Almost as if there was an entire new dimension within the bag. He then searched around without even looking and pulled out a headband. He placed it on his desk infront of Kaito."From this point forward you vow to be a shinobi of Konohagakure, always keeping its interests and its people protected."He said to him."You are now a Shinobi and with great power, come great responsibility."The air got colder the longer Kaito was in the room. It seemed to come off the Hokage but not in a threatening manner. But the coolness just seemed to slowly flow out of him. Like a cold breeze on a hot day. "Currently our higher ranking shinobi are out on missions because not enough genin are coming out of the academy. I advise you simply train and perform D rank missions till squads are assigned or I send you on a higher ranking mission with a jounin."

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image
------------- ~~~~~~~ _________

Kaito Takeda

Bukijutsu || Sensor || Genin || Chakra: 220/220 || Ryo: 0 || AC: 0

Kaito nodded as he listened to the Hokage's words. He would train and grow stronger. He would also complete as many missions as he could as his eyes finally lifted from the floor as he gripped his headband and placed it around his right bicep. He was ready to train and prove himself. Standing he bowed, Thank you Lord Hokage. I will not disappoint you. With that said Kaito turned and began to walk out the office as thoughts of what he should learn first flooded his mind. He knew that he was going to start with his bukijutsu first and then move to his ninjutsu. He was going to become stronger than any ninja ever was. Shutting the door behind him, Kaito moved down the stairs and vansihed into the streets and headed towards the dojo.

Remember, Remember, the Fifth of November

Lucifer Lord of Death

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:45 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

Noctis kicks his feet up on his desk and tips his Hokage hat down over his face deciding to take a little snooze before his secretary came in with more work.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:50 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis sat at his desk after receiving the information from the Kumo shinobi."So Kein has gone rogue... where did you go." He wouldn't be surprised if Kein should up in Konoha at some point with their strong Uchiha community he would probably feel right at home. Even though he dislike the man during their run in in Kumo this was an interesting development.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:07 am
User ImageUser Image

Upon getting to the doors of the Kage's Office, the small Unagi dissipated her tiny ball of air and opened the doors. They were a bit heavy so she gave a little grunt as she did so. Sure to close them behind her, she turned and pranced her way to the desk of the receptionist and waved. The desk was nearly as tall as she was, but she was able to see the person's head none-the-less. "Ma'am is the Mr. Kage Man here?" The person had to refrain from laughing at the way the young girl spoke. It still had a bit of a childish sound to it, but knowing the Kage had no current visitors, pointed to the stairway and told her to go up to the top until she came across two large wooden doors.

The young girl nodded and ran herself to the stairs and began to struggle her way up the stairs. She was used to the small stairway her home had, but this was ridiculous! At some point, she required to be on all fours just to continue her way without feeling like she was going to stumble backwards and have to climb all the way back up. Eventually, after what felt like forever to the young girl, she found the doors that the receptionist had mentioned, she knocked. Manners still had to be kept after all. It was a gentle knock, and with such doors there was no telling if the person within could hear it. The child then began to shift her weight from the front to the back of her feet, balancing as best she could in the flat pink boots she wore daily.

X
X
X

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:14 pm
Master of 3 Faces

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis was sitting at his desk looking out the window. He hadn't heard anything from Shika or Jae, either meant everything was going smoothly or they were dead. He smirked to himself at the thought Jae wouldn't let herself die it would just prove his point that she would always be in need of saving. And Shika, he was too smart to let it happen he was sure they were fine. He heard a light knock on his door he spun his chair around and clear his throat."Enter." He spoke outloud so anyone outside the doors could hear him. As the doors would be open a rush of cool air would be felt. Much different than the warm air which surrounded Konoha.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:32 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User ImageUser Image

When an older male voice called for her to come into the room, the tiny framed girl opened the door and stepped inside. The cool air that surrounded her would go unnoticed as she carried a crispness herself. The clicks of the heels her boots had would echo through the room as she made her way to the man's desk. A smile was on her lips as she placed the palms of her hands on the opposite side of the desk from him and attempted to clamber up so she could get a better look at the man. Unfortunately, she couldn't and she could only get to the tips of her feet to see the man's upper chest. "You're Mr. Kage Man, right? I'm Ayume Unagi, my Papa told me we're a'lated. Can you make it snow too? Mama won't show me how..." The girl's voice sounded a tad strained as she attempted to keep on her tip toes to not lose sight of him. It then came to her that there was a way to see all of the man. Letting herself go from the desk, she ran around it and stopped suddenly, causing her dress to swish a little from the momentum. Placing both hands on her hips, the girl looked like she was celebrating a triumphant feat of amazing awesomeness. A smile that spread from ear to ear was on her lips, only a small part of her pearly white teeth seen through the pink-tinted lips she had.

X
X
X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:37 pm
Master of 3 Faces

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis watched as the doors opened and a mere child walked through the doors. She was the one he had heard so much about. Allowed the skip the academy entirely which he didn't really like as they teach you other things than just basic jutsu. But he would see what she had, the child walked up to his desk and couldn't even properly look up at him. Noctis nodded at the young girl, they came from the same clan so they were related in someway."We are related as we are from the same clan, and yes I can make it snow." He said a as small clouds hovered next to him clumping up above the girl and allowing a soft drizzle of snow."Well those jutsu are usually not taught to someone your age."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:59 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User ImageUser Image

The small silver-curled girl giggled cutely as the snow began to fall around her. Holding out her hands she watched as the small crystals stayed solid on her palm. The crispness around her was the single thing allowing this to happen, or her body temperature would have melted it immediately. The color of this snow was the same color as her hair, which was something she loved. The color white matched with everything and yet was so unique that she could call it her own without worry of another taking it from her. Her smile faded as the male told her that normally people of her age were not given the opportunity to learn such things. "Well why not? It looks like so much fun...Snow is pretty don't you think?" The girl was still young in heart, but more mature than what she let on. Capable of comprehending things as 'listening' unlike most her age, she was only able to get as far as she was now due to heavy teaching and parents who wished their daughter to be as great as they were.

She was well aware that her age was a problem with a lot of things, and Ayume was still in the process of learning how to completely control her Chakra, but how was she going to be able to do that if she couldn't even learn how to control her Primary Chakra type? The only reason she found out she was able to control the air was because her teacher performed some little test on her with those papers. In truth, she was unaware of the fact she could, or couldn't create snow since her mother hadn't taught her or even began to think of doing so. It was something Ayume wished desperately to be able to do though. Snow. If she was able to perform the Jutsu of her clan, she would be able to feel as though she were well on her way to becoming the great Kunoichi her parents wished her to be. Though, she cared little about what her parents wished for her, the young Unagi only wished to have fun while learning what she could.

X
X
X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:39 pm
Master of 3 Faces

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis looked at the small girl he wondered how his children would be when they grew up. He definatly wouldn't let his kids start out at such a young age but maybe that was just the father in him speaking."Well, our clan would usually teach the children a little older than you the basics about the style and maybe your parents think that if you learn jutsu you will start going out on missions and be in danger, and they are right...are you sure you want to become a shinobi right now? You could wait a few years if you'd like." He didn't expect the girl to actually agree with him but it was worth a shot. Some people wer ejust to young for this job.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:49 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

[ TT___TT Stop going offline...]
User ImageUser Image

The girl began to move back and forth on her feet with her hands clasped behind her back. She blinked in curiosity as he spoke to her. "But Mr., how come? Why limit someone's knowledge just because of their age. As for why my Mama and Papa don't want me to learn, I don't think that's it. They are the ones who pay for my Nurse-Maid who teaches me stuff. She's taught me about Chakra and how to control it and stuffs. I already know a couple of Jutsu, but they're not that great. I'm not afraid of going on missions, as long as they aren't dangerous. But, they told me there are little missions I can do around the village to help people. I like helping people. Isn't that what being a Shinobi is for, Mr? Are you telling me my wish of helping people is so different from yours? Don't you believe the only reason you wish to hold me back is because of my age? You have no problem sending young twelve year olds out, but a six year old is too young for you?"

The young girl held a smile on her lips, knowing she was talking about things she truly shouldn't. Talking back to people older than her was something she was taught not to do, but the man was wrong about trying to get her to change her path. If she was not in the mind to become a Shinobi, she wouldn't be training as hard as she was in order to do her best. Was it her that was in the wrong on training, or was it him for attempting to keep her from her dream of helping her village?

X
X
X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:28 pm
Master of 3 Faces
not going offline razz watching Legend of Korra)

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis shrugged."That's just how the clan was."He responded, its not like he could give an in depth explanation he himself was sent to konoha as a child so he didn't have too much information about the clan. He then continued listening to her speak. She did speak alot for a little girl he almost wished he was doing paperwork instead. He then smirked at the small girl as she finished.Though her being so young was one of the reason it was not the main one."The real reason I said what I said is because I was testing you, to see if you had it."Noctis slowly placed his finger over his chest."The will of fire." This was something not taught to students as it wasn't really academic."The will of fire is the burning desire to help and protect everyone in the village. Now that I know it truly burn bright within you, I cannot stop you from becoming a shinobi."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:40 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User ImageUser Image

Ayume wasn't very good at telling people's emotions unless they were pointed straight out to her, so his boredom of her talking had gone unnoticed. Her head tilted as he began to speak about a will of fire. She frowned. "I don't want a will of fire...it'll melt the snow...Can I have a will of snow instead?" Instantly her excitement was back and she ran up to him, placing both hands on his thigh, one on top of the other in an innocent attempt to release at least a small amount of the energy pent up within her form. She was bouncing on the front of her feet a little.

"Hey Mr. Kage Man, since my Mama won't show me, can you show me how to make pretty snow? Pretty please?" She smiled, a genuinely cute and pure smile only a child could give. It was obvious she had no other reason for wanting to learn than to have fun and use her Jutsu to please herself. There was no ulterior motive hidden away or a reason that was less than decent with her. She only wished to learn for the sake of learning. Would her wish be granted from the star she prayed to, or would her dream be thrown away into the desert to melt away in silence?

X
X
X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 pm
Master of 3 Faces
not going offline razz watching Legend of Korra)

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis chuckled when the girl said she wanted the will of fire. She then ran up to him and placed her hands on his thigh.Asking him to teach her hot to make snow. He sighed before looking at his desk, much paperwork needed to be done but he supposed he could take some time off."Ok, lets go to the academy."He said patting the girl on the head and standing up.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:02 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User ImageUser Image

The young girl giggled as he pat her head. She backed up a tad when he stood and twirled herself towards the door, her dress springing up and billowing revealing the two layers of frills beneath. Her silver curls danced through the air like a snow storm across a plane before coming to a halt as she stopped at the door. "Thank you, thank you, Mr. Kage Man!" With that, she flew down the hall and nearly tripped down the stairs in her excitement. Luckily she fell backwards onto her bottom rather than forwards. She gave a little pout before standing and continuing down, this time, a little slower.

[exit to Academy]

X
X
X

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games