Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel turned back to the Raikage"I wish to become...well the best word for it is a Frumentarii. It is an old world word for,well the closest thing to it now-a-days is a spy. I have worked in this line of work before and I wish to return to it" As he said those words papers started to coat his skin and in a few moments he was an exact replica of the Raikage before him"And nobody will be able to tell the diference. On the off chance I am caught I will deny all affiliation to the village and you in turn will deny all knowledge of me. Tell me where to go my lord and I will venture there"

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:47 pm

"Aw, what? Genin? They're so... Stupid and weak, and almost worthless too. I was hoping for some actual action, not babysitting. I want something action-packed next time." Takeo couldn't really hide the disappointment and anger at having been denied what he thought was a perfectly simple request, despite being given exactly what he was asking for. He simply did not want to work with others far less skilled than he was; he could always settle for anyone only slightly less skilled. It would have worked out, but now he had to deal with some stupid Genin. I hate Genin, and now there's one right here asking to be a Filamentary! Thinks he's not already a goddamn spy, what the hell is wrong with his stupid a**? He's already a now-a-days spy! Stupid Genin. Takeo turned on one foot and stormed out of the office, obviously vexed.

He had to work with smoe stupid Genin.

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai walked the carridor with Kyo and Shi. When she came to the Raikage's office; she knocked. Knowing that the Raikage didn't like rude people interrupter her. She stood quietly outside of the door awaiting to be allowed into the room. She gripped her shopping bag tight as she stood quietly outside of the door.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

Kyo was behind Dai and wrapped his arms around her, grabbing her chest now then letting go quickly. "Why are they so small and squishy? Is that how all these female parts are?" He was curious and couldn't help it, he had no idea of this no touch rule.

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai tensed as got really red in the face as Kyo groped her. She brought a fist up as he called her "small". She turned and pointed at him. "You can't go around groping every set you see, Kyo" She told him still blushing. "It's a...a rule to no touching. Some girls don't like it. As it is not appropriated to do such...." She looked at him with stern eyes. "Even your "sister's". I understand you don't understand. But there are rules into touching certain areas in public." She sighed feeling that even she was failing at telling him not to touch her chest like that. She then glared. "And not all women's chest are small........some are big and other's are....s-small." She told him still blushing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

His eyes got big as he was afraid she was gonna punch him. No touching? He nodded, girls were too complex./size] "Ya but yours are very small...my mommy said something about some girls being boys in disguise, are you a boy?!" He raised a eyebrow, wondering why she was blushing.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:01 pm
Bast strolled up the tower yet again to see the Raikage, but what dismayed to find a line outside the Office. She ignored the kids and their public displays of affection, opting simply to sit down near the Office's door and meditate. She had not done so in a while, and she felt that she needed to relax before doing anything else in the day; the meditation would help with both of those, and would ward off the encroaching need for sleep that was pestering the woman constantly. She drifted in to a meditative trance in the hallway, drowning out the other sounds with the sound of silence that she was generating in her own head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai's jaw dropped to his question. "N-no! I'm female and...and Sypher can atone for that." She told him a little shocked that he would say something like that. A little worried into what he might do next. This talk was really out there for Kyo and for Dai for herself. Thinking that Kyo's parents had covered this kind of things with him. Dai swallowed hard. "Trust me, Kyo. I'm a girl." she told him softly. Still a little worried into what he might try next.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:36 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

His parents had actually talked to themselves about such, Kyo just snuck into a space where he could listen. He wondered though, they felt squishy and small but did they look like it. "Uh huh. Speaking of him, do you know where he might be?" Narrowed eyes glared at her like a detective from law and order. He was thinking of what it might look like then he remembered it! He opened his backpack up and ripped a page of a torn in half book then showed it to her. It was the covergirl for playboy magazine.

Shizuki Inuzuka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai looked at him as he asked about Sypher. "Knowing him. Probably at HQ sleeping." Dai yanked the page and he backpack away. "Where did you get these? Kyo! These are things not to carry around." She told him. She looked at him. "Does your parents know you have these, Kyo?" she asked. "Listen Kyo, I know that you're curious...But questions like this. You need to ask your parents about." Dai looked at him softly. She stuffed the torn page back into his backpack. She shoved it to him. "Try to not to show those magazines to other people. Those are kinda for personal..." She cleared her throat. "Personal time." She blushed a little.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:19 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[not to jounnin mana. to chunnin. but not to jounnin.]

Aki stood there slightly confused as to what she meant. was he ranked up or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:27 pm
Katon walked towards the Raikages office. He glanced at the line, ' Cursed line!' he shouted mentally. He looked at the two shinobi talking to each other. The girl shinobi was looking rather nervous. Katon decided it wasn't best to pry, he took a seat close to the door. 'When the line starts moving, they will be to busy to notice' "Muhahahahaha!" Katon began laughing manically. 'Oh I wasn't supposed to actually laugh. He sat back and started tapping a beat on the floor.  

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

Kyo shook his head, his parents didn't even know he was chunin yet! "I found them on a mission, Sypher told me what they are but he has yet to throw away the other one of men I think..." He scratched his head.

Shizuki Inuzuka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai shook her head. "Why don't you throw them away, then?" She asked. She then thought about it. "Ya know what, We'll burn them when we get to HQ, okay?" She told him and then she looked to the person that abruptly. She couldn't help but to smile. "I hope we can see Raikage-sama soon." She spoke to Kyo.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

Kyo nodded. He wasen't patient though, or liked lines. 'Why don't we go right now? We can always come back when it's less busy." He bit his lip lightly but the hospital had put some gel on it to help it heal, it was disgusting and he stopped numming on his lip.

Shizuki Inuzuka

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games