Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:34 pm
Ergo War
Please see Chez's post for a decent response to your bickering. XD Legitimacy matters not! Bow before the Spanish Inquisition!
lol, it was ment as an older person just bitching at a youngin, like drill seargents, police officers.....judges.......teachers....friends....XD

NOOOOOOOOOOO NO INQUISITION!!!!!!! (omgimonfire)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:41 pm
Yo-ko
Ergo War
Man, if Bast finds out about any of San's or Lucas's rants, she's going to slap the bejeezus out of everyone that's currently out of the Village. XD And then she'll lecture the bejeezus out of them, too.
lol hey! i had a legitament point to make!!! XD

and my retort had a basis to refute your origional claim. thus in a sense bast would be in total right to lecture and slap us. actually. i dont think i've met up with bast yet. i've been around mamoru and co mostly of the other miyamoto i have no idea.  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:43 pm
Yo-ko
Ergo War
Please see Chez's post for a decent response to your bickering. XD Legitimacy matters not! Bow before the Spanish Inquisition!
lol, it was ment as an older person just bitching at a youngin, like drill seargents, police officers.....judges.......teachers....friends....XD

NOOOOOOOOOOO NO INQUISITION!!!!!!! (omgimonfire)

who said i was younger than you? i'm not exactly young. compared to mamoru and bast... sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:43 pm
dreadno
Yo-ko
Ergo War
Man, if Bast finds out about any of San's or Lucas's rants, she's going to slap the bejeezus out of everyone that's currently out of the Village. XD And then she'll lecture the bejeezus out of them, too.

and my retort had a basis to refute your origional claim. thus in a sense bast would be in total right to lecture and slap us. actually. i dont think i've met up with bast yet. i've been around mamoru and co mostly of the other miyamoto i have no idea.
yes you did, but did you ever think that it was a character to character moment of growth? a kick in the a** as they would say XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:45 pm
Yo-ko
dreadno
Yo-ko
Ergo War

yes you did, but did you ever think that it was a character to character moment of growth? a kick in the a** as they would say XD

oh yes... thus i am not angry at you... trust me... i've dealt with people taking things personally back in HV. god dont want to go through that again. lol. and... growth.. in what direction but apart did they just grow? Lucas totally does not respect you now. he doesn't really respect sarus simply because of how he treated silas mind silas didn't help the situation and he realises that...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:46 pm
Dreadno, you are so young compared to Mamoru, it's not even funny. XD And besides, until your character hits the end of puberty, he can't really think things through carefully, now can he?  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:50 pm
lol, then i can tell you havnt hung around drill seargents alot. Say the meanest stupidisth s**t, but truelly wish you to learn, do well, and most all survive. San is a very mental based character (actually its funny cause most the satetsu here are) so mindset and spirit s something very important to him. Your actions where not displaying the right mindset, so he thought as speaking out and letting you know. while we where figuring out the puzzle, you could have been checking to make sure we whernt ambushed, checking for signs and clues, and what not. and if you think about it, San and Howadio where trumped and puzzled and had no idea how to solve the damn thing, so they zoned in and what not and its not unusual for you to have to speak several times to get the attention of someone deep in thought....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:50 pm
*glares* i'm not that much younger than bast! she's my cousin. either way. i traveled more places than are revealed in manga. all i did when i was young was either partake in the familly business of foodstuffs untill i was old enough to take my own convoy and lead it. (very young age. blame uncle.)  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:54 pm
Yo-ko
lol, then i can tell you havnt hung around drill seargents alot. Say the meanest stupidisth s**t, but truelly wish you to learn, do well, and most all survive. San is a very mental based character (actually its funny cause most the satetsu here are) so mindset and spirit s something very important to him. Your actions where not displaying the right mindset, so he thought as speaking out and letting you know. while we where figuring out the puzzle, you could have been checking to make sure we whernt ambushed, checking for signs and clues, and what not. and if you think about it, San and Howadio where trumped and puzzled and had no idea how to solve the damn thing, so they zoned in and what not and its not unusual for you to have to speak several times to get the attention of someone deep in thought....

lol so true i dont hang around drill seargents. and with good reason. i have enough military friends i dont need a drill seargent. and... as for the last point. lol. that's what i have to do to get my gf's attention almost all the time. crazy girl. and... i'd never said he wasn't paying attention. he was just backing off of your investigation letting you figure that part out while he watched. he watched the room. thus he would have also in a sense been checking for the traps... not that i explicitly said so as he wasn't doing that to much. just... watching. looking. paying attention. anyways...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:31 pm
There. Is that a good enough of an I.B.D. post? XD  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:33 pm
AandOE
There. Is that a good enough of an I.B.D. post? XD
wonderful dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:44 pm
Cool. In reading your post, did you mean for everyone to go to the right? or were you indicating for some to go left as well?  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:50 pm
AandOE
Cool. In reading your post, did you mean for everyone to go to the right? or were you indicating for some to go left as well?
did i forget about saying that? yes i ment left!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:36 am
i wants to rp......i bored  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:23 pm
I shall quench your thirst since Im on at school and bored, lol.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games