Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:29 pm
"sorry... it was funny..." Krystina chuckled before lightly kissing Maso.
"right...no freaking over moving shadows..." Rissa nodded and then waved to Krystina. "hey stina!!!" she hummed, holding Lianna's hand tightly.

"everyone ready yet?" Truth asked as she stood by her dad's side, waving lightly to her cousin, a tiny smirk on her face.

"ugh...c-can anyone else....smell...all...that blood?" Krystina asked, covering her mouth as she looked at a house that had a black iron fence around it. "that place reaks of it..... and it's....making me hungry...." she pouted, not wanting to admit it but knowing not to keep that sort of thing to herself.
"a vamp hunting vamp.... this should be interesting...." Truth drawled as she pinched the bridge of her nose, wondering how Krystina would handle the tricks they used to capture their targets so they could make an easy kill.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:37 pm
"Yep. It's been years since I could taste it in the air like this. Effy, what's up?" Trevor muttered before glancing at a nearby tree. He snatched something from midair and unfolded a small piece of paper attached to a rock with an hourglass written on it. He glanced at Maso before tossing both to the ground as his eyes clouding over. "Sheik's here... Thank you for the notice..."
"We're ready to go in. Krystina, stay near me. Kay?" Maso murmured before catching a smaller piece of paper from the air, unravelling it to show what looked like a jawbreaker. "It says for you to "eat this if you want to learn about vampires that hunt other vampires for survival" and then has an evil smiley face on it."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:51 pm
"i thought uncle would be here..." truth sighed as she played with her hair. "he is still dating kana.... right?" she asked and looked at Maso before looking to Rissa who gave her an eager smile.
"we're ready to go" Rissa hummed and held Lianna's hand tightly.

Krystina gave Truth a thumbsup before turning to look at maso, then down at the jawbreaker he was holding. she thought for a second, a little chuckle slipping from her lips at the smiley face. she lightly took it from him and popped it into her mouth, figuring it'd be best to know more about what she was going to do. "you know i'll stay right by you..." she hummed, holding his hand.

Lianna gave a tiny, silent sigh as she looked at the house, wondering to herself what had happened to Kana.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:06 pm
"Alright then. Catch you ladies inside," Trevor murmured lightly as he scaled the side of the house and slipped into one of the windows without the slightest of hesitations. Maso just raised an eyebrow as to him doing this as if he'd been in the house before and knew how to get to wherever Kana was in the shortest amount of time possible.
"We just walking in through the frontdoor?" Maso asked no one in particular.
As for Krystina, a hollow-ish voice said, "Smart girl. I am Ephraim, or you can just call me E, Effy or Harvey. Most do. The things I know are easily transferred to other people, mostly from clients-to-assassins, without distracting them from their surroundings through these... Well, let's just say they're like gobstoppers. I'll actually introduce myself better when I'm not acting as your shadow.
"The vampires that hunt other vampires for survival are usually the rebel vampires who disapprove of The Vampire Kingdom to the North's actions, laws, etcetera, or they're vampires trying to redeem themselves to return to Heaven whereas they've been eternally damned - basically your occupation is an example of such a thing - or are of a higher breed of vampires known as crusiniks.
"Crusiniks drink upon the blood of other vampires in order to survive whether it's just healing a minor injury or keeping their sanity, but have some major flaws. One of these flaws is what percentage of energy output they release in battles which are eventually placed into three stages. The first stage is of twenty percent output in which they can crush a lycans skull in without any strain and they keep most of their sanity. It's the most commonly used stage.
"When put against something like Trevor, myself or Runealis, they go into their second stage also known as sixty percent output. Their sanity is mostly lost, but they can pull themselves away from allies if something can pull them out of their rage. It takes a lot of concentration for them to do as such.
"Their third form is the most deadly and is at one hundred percent output. In this form they become either a bright white shadow with wings or a black shadow with wings and can easily shatter a dragon's skin with barely an effort. Of course, as a side note, a dragon's skin is incapable of puncture by anything of this world thus the reason it's known intel to look for the missing scale or wherever you see something shiny like a ruby, emerald gold, etcetera near the chest region that seems intent on staying there. Their major malfunction with this less used form is they completely use their sanity and will hurt friend and foe alike. So long as you don't drink another Vampire's blood, you won't start the change into a crusinik in which very few ever survive.
"That also leads me to say that crusiniks weren't only created via a vampire feeding upon another vampire, but also through scientific research. A normally made crusinik by the name of Demetri became the lead scientist on this discovery by trying to change a living vampire boy called Holland Deatri into a crusinik through a slight injection of crusinik blood into his bloodstream. Unfortunately for them at the time, Holland crashed in their lab shortly afterwards. After about three days and twelve continued failed experiments, Holland sat back up and asked why people were staring at him. Eventually he was trained to be a superior warrior amongst the crusinik. Then they called him a failure due to what organs had returned to life after his short-lived death had started to deteriorate. He now sits in slavery, but any masters and mistresses who get him will be informed that should he start to crash and become incapable of moving without feeling pain, they should immediately take him to Demetri for organ removal. Another side effect is that he can't sleep even through anesthetics. This is all I've gathered thus far. Perhaps I'll tell you and your friends more about what I know once this is over with. See you after the fight.
"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:26 pm
Truth gave a slight sigh as her dad left, shaking her head. "Rissa, Lianna. you take the side my dad wasn't on. i'm following him." she sighed and started to the house withought another word.
Rissa nodded to truth, smiling as she and Lianna bolted to the other side of the house, using the trees as springs as they proppelled themselves through the window and into the house.

Krystina smiled at Maso and nodded. "yeah, we're taking the direct approach." she chuckled and held his hand as she proccessed through what Ephraim had told her. she slowly started to the front door, which was hanging by one hinge, the mark of one of Kana's boots set in the middle.

Inside the house, everything reaked of blood. too many persons to tell whose was whose. but there was a newer scent coming from a room just off the hall Trevor hand landed in. and the sound of someone slurping down the crimson liquid wasn't that hard to hear in the otherwise dead silent home.
Ryxin sat with a bloodied grin on his face, holding a semi-unconcious Kana in his hands as he drank from her, completly unaware of the new arivals to his home. he was too distracted by the taste in his mouth as he staind the girl's white hair with the red juice that flowed through her body.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:20 pm
Trevor stepped silently through to where he could hear the sound, inwardly wondering where Sheik was at. He made a quick glance back to where he knew Truth would be following him before flipping out two small tubes of pale blue liquid and attaching it to the wires around his wrists. It was easier to get a vampire to stop feeding with the wires and liquids, mostly due to the sweetened scents of blood mixed in with it that usually attracted them to it's source. He made a couple of light taps on his leg in morse code only for a slight tap on his shoulder from Ephraim to signify he'd be sure the vampire caught scent of it. After a slight flick of the wrist, the wire snapped out and slid around Ryxin's throat and tugged slightly so as to at least get him to glance his way and get the scent from Ephraim.

: ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ :

Maso nodded slightly as he carefully slipped into the house with Kana, breathing through his mouth so he couldn't smell the blood that seemed to grow thicker inside.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:39 pm
Truth stood behind her dad, watching what he did with a small smile. shelooked to her friend's week body and frowned, wondering how long she'd been fighting for. and when had she lost?

Rissa and Lianna moved through the house quickly, doing their job of looking for victims that might still be alive. if they found anyone, they were the ones who were supposed to determine wether or not they'd been turned, and then if they were going to survive.

Krystina made a small gaging noise as she entered the house, her grip on maos's hand tightening for a second before she let go, pulling a scented hankerchief out, she quickly tied it around her nose and mouth. "its...way..too strong...how many people has he killed since he changed me?" she frowned and looked at Maso as she started heading to Truth's side, knowing that the others were already looking for survivors.

Ryxin gave a feral snarl as he turned his head to look at Trevor, dropping Kana's body to the ground without another thought. "looks like we have some new guests... dropped in for a bite, have you miss Truth?" he chuckled darkly as he pulled one of his dagers out of his boot, trying to cut te wires off his neck so that he could move freely. decidng that he was done with Kana as his next target became Truth.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:12 pm
"Not gonna work, buddy," Trevor muttered as he slammed Ryxin into the wall, slipping closer to where he was pinning him against the wall to where he would have difficulty moving, the three-bladed knife from Ephraim pinning his hand with the dagger to his own chest. "Truth, get your friend out of here. As for you, Ryxin... Where's my brother at? Sheikah blood is a rare thing to find and I can taste it in the air. Where is Sheik?!"

"Krystina, do you want to get away from this scent?" Maso murmured softly as he stopped walking and made her stop walking as well. He didn't understand what Trevor had meant by tasting the blood in the air, but figured he was probably just forgetting what he already knew a long time ago. For now, he worried for Krystina.

Sheik remained in a corner of one of the rooms holding his side and stomach while several other gashes covered his arms, legs other parts of his torso. He'd gotten close to Ryxin and Kana, but had been attacked by a few random people he hadn't been able to tell if they'd been changed or not. He'd then locked himself in a dark room after slitting the throats of a couple of people before completely losing his vision from blood loss. He just hoped Kana wasn't dead or changed, help was working on the leech called Ryxin, the few other people would stop pacing outside the room and the bodies in the room wouldn't get back up.

A three-bladed knife whizzed by Rissa's head, slicing through a newborn vampire's skull and returned to where Ephraim was standing a few feet to the side of the two girls. He gave a slight wave before vanishing again.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:51 pm
Truth gave a small nod as she bolted over to Kana, holding her up. "c'mon.... please be alright..." she sighed and gaave her friend a small smile when she saw that Kana was still just barely awake. "let's get you out of here, crazy..." she sighed, half dragging Kana out of the room as she tried to find somewhere to go.

Rissa smiled a small thanks to refraim as she and Lianna were killing off more newborn vamps. part of their job description was to kill every vamp at the site. and that's just what they were doing.

Krystina turned to look at him, shaking her head no. "i have a job to do here... i'm not going to let this bother me..." she sighed, smiling at him. "besides... i can't smell jack with this over my mouth...." she murmured and pulled off the handkerchief to show it to him, only to frown when she smelled a familiar blood. "sheik's hurt... bad... i can smell his blood...." she frowned, turning in the direction of the smell.

Kana heald onto Truth tightly, giving a highpitched wistle. she smiled to herself as she heard a Panther growling before seeing the large black cat approaching them from down the hall. "Kansei.... go find sheik.... he's hurt too...." she mumbled, giving an annoyed sigh as she pulled a dager from her side, allowing the cut to close.

Ryxin gave a low chuckle as he looked at the man, his eyes red with bloodlust. "oh, he's your brother????" he asked in a slightly insane voice. "hm... well... that little morsel ran off a while back after i got a good bite of him...." he snickered and then gave a small sigh. "such a shame i didn't get a chance to finish with him, his little girlfriend is a rather fast healer...." he hissed and then gave a smirk as one of the newborns he'd created came at Trevor with a knife, simply trying to get him off its creator.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:16 am
"You're lucky, leech. I'll give you the honor of a quick death," Trevor murmured as he pressed his foot a bit harder against Ryxin's chest and kicking the newborn in the face. "Deal with the minion. I just broke his nose." Ephraim seemed to slide out of thin air and shoved his knife through the newborn's throat, easily and efficiently removing the head from the rest of the body.
"Shut it. I'm not used to actually getting the chance to kill anything near you," he muttered in his muffled voice before stepping over to Ryxin and snatching his weapon out of his arm. "You didn't even have to use the vials either." He chunked the trio-blade at a newborn entering the room, quickly catching it again as it returned like a boomerang would. Trevor swung Ryxin up over him and into the floor hard enough to break the floorboards.

"If you're sure... Do you think you can pinpoint his location with the handkerchief on or no? I think Rissa and Lianna are a tad... Busy to actually find him and that loud slamming sound was most likely Trevor showing his true assassin-out-of-retirement skills," Maso murmured with a gentle smile as sounds of fights took up the silence that had been there a moment before.

'Fighting?... So they came... Good... Kana... Please still be alive...and unchanged by him...,' Sheik mumbled inwardly as he tried moving his leg and yet feeling no change in his position as far as he could tell. Most of his body had gone numb except for the throbbing area of his shoulder-to-neck from Ryxin and the left shin to his left foot which was also throbbing. That's when he felt a tongue run across the deep gashes on his leg. One of them was still alive. His eye twitched slightly, but his body made no other movement than the rise-and-fall of his breathing which felt like it was taking too much time to do such a small task.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:38 pm
Ryxin gave a small chuckle as he was thrown around, seeming not to care what was happening to his body as more newborns started into the room.

"i can't tell exactly through all this blood...." Krystina sighed and then smiled as she heard a familiar growl. "however... we have Kansei with us... and her sense of smell is far better then mine... and it seems that Kana has decided to ask her for help." she grinned, smiling as the jet black Panther dashed by them, following the scent of Sheik that Kana had given her. "c'mon... lets follow her..." she sighed, starting after the large cat.

Truth gave a small sigh as she looked at Kana with a tiny frown. she knew her friend could heal fast, but she wasn't goning to let her fight again. "c'mon... lets follow your pet.. i'm not gonna let you try and fight him again... he already beet you once."
"heh, he's beaten me twice...." Kana sighed as she stuffed the extra knife into her boot, leaning on her friend still as they moved through the halls; both on edge as they looked for newborns.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:13 pm
"Cool," Maso smiled lightly as he followed Krystina and the large black feline. He tossed a small little ball that was blinking red into the mouth of one of the newborns that came out of a room to the side only to pick up his speed a bit more. A lour shriek echoed from behind them which made him let out a chuckled, "Thank God for Hades' acidic explosives".

"You really piss me off, buddy. I hate guys like you who think they can do anything," Trevor growled as his second wire snapped out and wrapped around different things in the room and all of his other limbs. He snatched on both wires to make them start cutting through the different layers of skin, muscle and bones. Ephraim on the other hand was quickly taking down the newborns with a seemingly more annoyed air about him.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:46 pm
Krystina smiled to herself as she heard the explosion. "those do come in handy" she chuckled and lightly took hold of his hand again. "we're gonna have company in 3...2...o-"
"hey guys!" Truth sighed, running up behind them with a small sigh. "why;re you following Kansei?" she asked, frowning slightly. Kana was sitting on Truth's back, still too weak to run anywhere. although it appeared she had been knocked out as she was sleeping softly, and truth had a small vial of something in her hand.

Lianna gave an annoyed huff as she and Rissa finished off another room full of Newborns, having gotten through them fast since they were still only a few days old and had no real recolection of who they'd been before. she motioned to Rissa to follow her, heading into the next room quickly, her knives ready. she was immediatly met by a group of newborns and smiled to herself as she dove into the group, starting the fight without rissa, who hadn't seen lianna and had gone into another room.

Ryxin gave him a dark look that quickly changed to one of pain as the wires cut into him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:35 pm
"Sheik's hurt badly somewhere in this mansion and Kansei is most probably looking for him since she's an ally or something like that to Kana. Oh shi-" Maso explained before turning the corner and seeing a group of newborns standing at the ready. "Something tells me that Ryxin's been a pretty busy guy, but they're apparently too slow to catch Kansei."

"The rest are yours, Trevor," Ephraim muttered before vanishing quickly. Trevor's foot connected to a newborn's face as he let out a small "Tch..." at Ephraim ditching last minute. He snatched the knife from Ryxin's hand no longer of any use only to cut off the newborn's head without the slightest of hesitation. He quickly flipped a wire around the room and lightly smiled to himself as the newborn's ran into the room and decapitated themselves. He snatched the wires back to his hands shortly after the bombardment ended and snatched out twin swords from his lower back and began heading out of the room he was in, cutting down a few newborns as he headed to Lianna's and Rissa's general direction albeit unknowingly.
Ephraim stepped up behind Rissa silently until a newborn rushed up behind him in which he sliced the newborn into three pieces, a knife having cut open his right cheek and gone into his shoulder. "Tch... Of course. Be the knight in shining armor and you get injured. Take on an average day assassination and you get bored. Why is it always a lose-lose situation?" he muttered to himself before snatching the knife out of his shoulder, dropping it to the ground as his weapon landed perfectly back in his grasp.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:01 pm
Krystina gave an annoyed sigh as she pulled the dagers from her hair, pushing herself forwards as she decapitated two of the newborns without even flinching.
"Kansei was ordered to find and protect him if he couldn't do so on his own... so she's running past everything that isn't Sheik..." truth sighed and looked at Maso. "and she's Kana's pet... in a way...." she chuckled softly and used one hand to stab an attacking newborn in the eye.

Rissa gave a small frown as she looked at his cut. "you shouldn't have done that..." she sighed and shook her head, frowning when she realised that Lianna wasn't in the room. "s**t.... Lianna...." she hissed and ran out of the room, he'd killed off the last newborn in the room.

Lianna was breathing heavily, leaning against the wall with her hand pressed against a large cut in her stomach, a bloodied knife that wasn't hers in her hand. these weren't newborns... they'd been trained how to fight... and had almost killed her if she hadn't gotten out when she did. she gave a pained expression and started to pull out the other knife that was shoved in her lower back, frowning as she realised it was on one of her major veins.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games