Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah watched the little scene play out with a smile on her face. Once everyone seemed finished talking about it, Sirrah approached Ash and handed her two boxes, one bigger, one smaller, both wrapped in green. "The larger one is from me, the smaller from Kevin. Happy birthday, dear," she said softly, kissing Ash on the cheek and stepping back, watching her eagerly to see her reaction to the gifts.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:39 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash smiled and opened the gift from Sirrah first. Somehow she knew that it would be much more tame than his. She opened it to find several large jars of paint, for her airbrush set. Her airbrush was a major part of her costumer base for her work here, and to run out of paint was not good. She smiled and blew Sirrah a small kiss before opening the other gift. When she opened the box, she erupted into riotous laughter, pulling out the hunter green collar and cerulean blue leash from inside. "Why are the color coded? In case we forget who gets what, Kevo? Geez, man, sadly enough, I wanted a few of these. Thanks Pery Doc!"

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin laughed at Kevin's gift and wrapped an arm around Ash's waist. "No chance of me forgetting that... We can definitely use that, can't we, Ash? Thanks, Doc." She smirked at Kevin and turned to n** Ash's neck softly, just once.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:13 pm
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes handed Ash her pile of gifts and smiled, hoping she would like them. "Here Ash, we sorta pillaged a few shops to get every little thing you see before you. And I thought you might want more than one color, so, rejoice my peasants! There shall be dancing and feasting and singing long into the night!" He said with a mock commanding voice, his ear falling back slightly with his laugh.

{I know I could kill you right now, but I might miss the beat for this song. Sorry dude.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash opened the gifts with a smirk, not quite sure what to expect inside the five boxes from the weretiger and his guard. When she opened the first box, she laughed softly to herself as she lifted out a black leather dominatrix outfit, complete with thigh high black leather boots, crop, choker, gloves for her, body suit, and corset, all in black leather. She didn't have to open the other exually sized boxes to know that they had the same things, but Ash simply glanced it and saw red, blue, and green as well. She turned a deep red when she opened the last box, and saw tons of different things. Cuffs, rope, gags, a few cosplay outfits, and a huge thing of body chocolate, and several paintbrushes. She looked at Dukes and grinned, her face still burning crimson. "Dude, did you just shove an entire store in here? thanks, This should keep us busy for a month or so!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin also turned red when she saw Dukes' present, but for a different reason. She looked at Dukes with a slightly frustrated expression on her face. "Do I just look like an uke to you? I'm the seme, man. Thanks a lot... Now she's gonna want to try all this stuff on me, and I'll have to be the uke..." Erin blushed again and lowered her eyes to the floor, trying not to smile. 'Not that I'd mind too terribly...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:14 pm
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes looked at Erin, honestly shocked. "Why yes, yes you do actually. By looks, I would have pegged Ash as the seme in an instant." He sniffed the air and grinned broadly. "And don't give me that 'Pissy Seme' bullshit. You know you're turned on by it. I can smell it on you. You want to pretend that you're mad, fine." He turned to Aah and grinned at the slightly impishly at her new outfit. "Hey, Dagger. Go and get changed, I'll keep Erin here to make sure she doesn't run off in fear."

He laughed and watched Ash nod before she grabbed the black leather outfit and hurried off into the bathroom to change while Dukes stood next to Erin, ready to grab her if she tried to run.

{I know I could kill you right now, but I might miss the beat for this song. Sorry dude.}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin glared at Dukes and laughed darkly as Ash went to change. "You ought to be the one running, man," she said menacingly, slapping him on the back of the head. She forced her expression to remain menacing, even though she wanted to wince; the weretiger's head was very hard, and hitting him had hurt her hand more than his head. She folded her arms over her chest and continued glowering at Dukes. 'Great... Just great... Now everyone I know thinks I'm a sub... Does the universe just hate me or something?!'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:32 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash put everything on her, hoping that Erin would like what she saw. Seh had alwasy worried about her looks, but after the torture it had become more of a concern for her. Ash was always worried that Erin found her scars ugly, or the fact that her leg would sometimes give out annoying. She smoothed on the gloves and looked at herself one last time in the mirror, praying that Erin would like it. Hoping that Erin still found her beautiful. She walked out and smiled at them, trying for her most seductive, seme walk as she approached Erin.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin felt her face burning red when she saw Ash. She'd never seen her lover looking so... sexy. She decided that was the right word to describe how Ash looked. Sexy. Erin opened her mouth, found it too dry to speak, and swallowed before she smiled and managed to say something. "Wow, Ash... That looks.... ah... Amazing on you." She blushed at the understatement and smirked as she looked over Ash's body. "Okay fine, Dukes. I take back what I said earlier. This was an excellent idea."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:59 am
Old Man

User Image

Brian whistled at his daughter as she pulled off a very sexy walk towards her girlfriend, hearing the other shop guys cheering when Ash grabbed Erin by her sleeves and pulled her down to her lips in a very passionate kiss. He noticed a slight type of worry in her face, even though it was invisible. He just knew that she was worried about something, but he brushed it away. Ash would tell him if she wanted to, and he pulled Ronnie once again into their false embrace and kiss, doing a very comical imatation of Ash and Erin, complete with fake sloppy kissing sounds.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:07 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped when Ash yanked her into a kiss, blushing furiously. She wrapped her arms around the smaller girl, kissing her back enthusiastically. She could sense Ash's nervousness, but didn't know the reason. Erin decided she would ask later. Right now, she was distracted... Very distracted...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:18 am
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble laughed at the two pairs of people making out. Altough Ash and Erin were actually making out and very passionate, Ronnie and Terri were without a doubt hysterical to watch and hear. He grinned and pulled out a laser pointer from his pocket, aiming the beam in plain sight of the younger neko and watching as she followed the beam with every oounce of focus she possessed. Trouble flicked it at Ash and Erin, watching Lokita knock them over before aiming it at his boss and Ronnie. He watched as Lokita jumped into the air and landed on Ronnie's head, jumping off to chase the laser pointer and screaming at the dot furiously. "Okay! Kiddies, if we are all done with the lovely, and slightly disturbing make-out sessions, I'd like to get back to the gifts!"

He stopped the beam and watched as Lokita looked around wildly for it, her tail swishing angrily before she stomped off and let Lulu hold her as she laughed, listening to her younger twin grumble slightly. The other four people finally drifted back over and he handed Ash a small box. "Here ya go Dag. Got bored, hope you like it."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:30 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash laughed and took the box, surprised at just how heavy it was. She she pulled off the wrapping paper, she saw a wooden oak frame, with digital pictures and a few videos. She saw pictures of when Trouble had first come to the shop, a young boy starving and alone. Then she saw others, the shop guys laughing as Ronnie airbrushed Pitt's face as he slept at his station after an all nighter, the one of Ash after mud wrestling with the guys during a power outage in the back, the one of the men doing a wet t-shirt contest with her as the announcer, and the one where it was her against the winner, Tank. She saw a video pop up and gasped suddenly as she realized that it was from last week. She was pinned under Erin in the side corner of the shop, and Erin's hands had somehow found their way up her shirt, and down her pants. Her face turned bright red and Trouble winked at her, and she smiled. He had destroyed the video after he put it on here, and she was very grateful. "Thanks Sean, love it." She told him and kissed his cheek, calling him the name he had given her the morning she had found him in the garage after the storm.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games