Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image
Honeybee

"I'm not going to kill you, dearie. I have no reason to."

Honey patted Grayback's head, unable to think of anything else to do. The situation was just a little too awkward for him. He smiled and shrugged before wandering back over to Brian.

"Have fun in Giza, dearies~!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:37 pm
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

"Bow chicka wow wow~!" He sang out loudly, loud enough for all awake to hea rhim and glance at the two that were currently beet red and he raced off, flipping over to Corvin and kissing his neck playfully, nipping and licking right beside his jaw sensually.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

Isaac blushed brightly and ran up the stairs before anybody else could comment, dragging Grayback around with her. The cat paths were unavoidable now. She wasn't going to go back downstairs. The girl ducked into her room, falling on her bed and groaning irritably.

"How are you related to him?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:55 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

He looked at her and shrugged, voicing the opinion he had kept private for years. "Well, my mother and father met, and decided to have little assassins. They got plastered, had sex, and the thing cames out. Obivously my mother was a moron because she had sex with him again and out I came. It seems she was a masochist and she did it again and that's whay Golda is here. She obviously is a slow learner and out comes Dymi. I think he was dropped at birth too." He explained, then added, "Only reason there isn't ten more is because Padre killed her when she tried to take me and the younger two away and he killed her with... him..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"I think it would be more accurate to say he was thrown."

Isaac stood after a moment and smiled, taking Grayback's hand and leading him to the window. She could take Riley and Kyle out later. Right now, she just wanted to spend time with her assassin. She pushed the window open and crawled out, pulling herself up on to the roof.

"If Honey asks, we dropped down into the ally to avoid the front door."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:13 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback smiled and slid up with her, pulling out a small parcel and handing it to her. "Aqui. I didn't think you would have something nice, but still.... chico to wear. I got this too. I hope you like it." He told her and pressed the parcel into her hands.

Inside the thick paper was a set of tight, yet comforatable black male assassin clothes, with soft and elegant waves embroidered onto the hems and the hood. Over the heart was the symbol that was scarred onto her cheek in the same blue as his own magic and a set of the finest throwing blades money could buy. Under all of that, was a large ream of black bindings for her face, should she desire to hide under the cloth. He fidgeted as he watched her look at the good sized package in confusion, nervous as to if she would like it.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

Isaac threw her arms around Grayback and kissed him happily when she opened the parcel. She immediately removed the dancer outfit, folding it neatly and setting it to the side so she could retrieve it later, and changed into the male clothing. She placed the hood over her head, but left the bindings off for the time being, letting them hang loosely around her neck. The throwing blades were placed around her waist, where she could easily reach them.

"Much better...I don't understand how the other females can stand those odd little dancer outfits...Thank you, Grayback."

Isaac led Grayback over to the edge of the roof, kissing him again before jumping over to the next building. She already had a destination in mind and getting there would be easier if they stayed off of the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:42 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback grinned as they jumped to the rooftop of an old abandoned house and fell over in feined pain, his face screwed in a sort of blieveable pain as he groaned. "Nnnnn.... Isaac.. Something is in my clothes... Please... Get it out for me..." He said and felt ehr quickly start to try and find the problem.

He was trying his damndest not to laugh and ruin the surprise and he felt her hand grip something that was not in pain by accident and he gasped, shivering and saying, "N-n-not that! Aaaahhh...."

He felt her hands move up to his chest and he groaned again as she neared his lower back, close to the final gift hidden in his belts. It was an engraved assassins wrist blade, the metal guard so finely crafted that he couldn't help but hope she wouldn't find it too girly. The blade was an unbreakeable pigion blade, also engraved by hand with the leather made of the finest anywhere. "Please... I think it's trying to eat my pants..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

Isaac couldn't help but dwell a bit near the male's lower back, her fingers moving across it in a teasing manner. She had already tried sensing if there was some form of living creature attacking her assassin and figured out that he was hiding another gift in the process. She knew its general location, but didn't dig deep enough to figure out what it was. Once she was done toying with him, she retrieved the gift from his belts, staring at it in something close to shock when she realized what it was, reddening deeply.

"I....I...."

Isaac kissed the male affectionately and smiled brightly. Whenever she could locate her voice again, she would have to remember to thank him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:07 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback kissed her in return and took the weapon, taking her left arm and strapping it into place after aligning the triggers for the blade. "You have to force your hand up, like you are doing a palm strike. It will trigger the blade, but I had them make yours to require an extra step. Watch." Grayback told her and pulsed his magic into the weapon, then wrote in a few runes on it. "Now, only you can use it, but the thing is that you need to twist your wrist to the left as well. That way, it won't release at random and you won't hurt anyone by accident." He told Isaac and grinned. "Try it. I want tyou to see the blade."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

Isaac moved a few feet away from Grayback, just to be safe, then moved her wrist into the position necessary to release the blade. She stared at the blade for a few moments before running her fingers along it carefully. Once she was done examining it, she allowed the blade to return back into the weapon and moved back over to Grayback, kissing him again and smiling happily.

"I'm going to start having to find new ways to thank you...I'm probably starting to sound like a parrot."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:54 pm
Zoey Hahnn

User Image

Zoey woke up and tried to sit up, but she yelled at the pain that was shooting up her spine. "Oww! What...? Owwwww.... M-ms. Jennifer?" She asked and looked at the woman, her blue eyes empty again as she spoke in that dead voice once more. "Ms. Jennifer, can.. can I get something to eat? I'm hungry and I don't want to be in your room when you probably want it back."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer set down her book and leaped to her feet the instant she heard Jo-Jo's cry of pain. "Of course... I'll get you something. Oh, no, please, don't get up... You're still injured, you shouldn't move around too much. It's fine, really... I have a different room here if my being here bothers you." It was still hard to see her lover stare right through her, but she tried to remind herself that it was hopefully only temporary. "What would you like to eat?" she asked gently.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:28 pm
Zoey Hahnn

User Image

Zoey grimaced and winced again, the pain was really sharp to her and she didn't like it. "Nnn.... Anything.... I'm not picky Ms. Jennifer." She said and laid back down, complying to the woman's worrry. " And it doesn't bother me, I was worried I was being a pain to you. I don't know if you could sleep in that chair or not." She closed her eyes then spoke again, drifting off slightly. "Food is good. I don't care what.... You can pick Jenni...."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer winced and looked down at the girl sadly as she spoke. "You're never a pain to me... And please... Don't call me Ms. Jennifer... Just Jennifer is fine..." She nodded slightly and ran a hand gently across Jo-Jo's forehead when she heard her lover's voice return. "Okay. I'll be back soon." She hurried downstairs to put something together for Jo-Jo, trying to stay out of Valti's way.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff