Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:28 pm
"If you must know, she was telling me something funny." Seth said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:37 pm
"Care to share the joke?", Kastel asks, though she currently seems more interested in her food.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:45 pm
"Sure." Seth said with a smile and whispered an incredibly bad joke into Kastel's ear. It was so bad it was funny. Well to some people it was funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:24 am
Kastel raises an eyebrow at the joke and shakes her head. "You must have a strange sense of humor...", she mutters as she finishes off her second helping of food.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:21 am
"It's not for everyone, I can't help it you don't find it funny." Seth said with a sigh and with a shrug began eating again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:21 pm
Theo got his food and sat down and began eating. "Hey Seth, do you know where the others are at?" He asked looking at him. "And what happened? how did they catch you?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:02 pm
"No idea, and they caught me when that illusion chick snuck behind me and knocked me out." Seth said with a sigh as he finished his plate.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:24 am
"Was she with the lizard when they shoved you into that cage?", Kastel asks. She remembered seeing a woman when she had found Seth.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:30 am
"No, he showed up later after she caught me." Seth said, trying to think back on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:30 pm
"I remember seeing a woman when I first found you, but it might have been someone else.", Kastel responds as she finishes off her food.

((You guys haven't given Kastel a reason to stick with you guys and fight yet))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:35 pm
((hey fiyah, i think i sposted as the dr trying to get ahold of the boss awhile ago.))

"Illusions?" Theo said looking at Seth. "You remember anything else?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:42 pm
((Do you know what page?))

"Well, at the time I was fighting with a girl who could manipulate shadows, though the Illusion Chick seemed to want both of us, meaning she was probably another Zodiac." Seth said thoughtfully, apart from waking up, tied to a chair, there was nothing else that really seemed important to him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:42 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Theo sighed. oh wel..lets go get some food..." He said as he began to walk towards some resturants

Dez listened toe verything and began thinking. "What will happen now..."

Demitri and Dr. returned to base witht the truck. Troops were unloading the prisoners an taking them to cells as the two entered the boss's room. "Sir we have returned with promising results and news." He said pulling out the gem. "The test worked Sir."

((they're you go Fiyah))

Dez looked up at seth."Did she have black hair?" He asked as he tapped the table with his finger  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:45 pm
"Which one?" Seth asked.

"Great, which test worked?" Damien asked simply, glad to hear that the mission hadn't been a total f*ckup like last time, then again, it was probably because he had put the Dr. in charge instead of Demitri.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:33 pm
"We sucessfully captured a Ancestor!" He said triumphantly. "We captured Theo's Ancestor." He said looking through the gem seeing Venomix trapped inside

"Also boss...she was there." Demitri mentioned. "She has gotten stronger too."

"The dark one." Dez siad thinking.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas