Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 pm
"Fire!" came a voice behind the smoke and Shadow would suddenly find a barrage of bullets being shot at her. A few moments later the soldiers would be ordered to pursue her to see if they got her or if she managed to escape.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:10 am
Shadow ducked slightly and continued to ride. If someone got hit, it wouldn't be her. She was guarded by Zil and Saiyu from behind. She continued going insanely fast down the road, not looking back. She had to make it back to the city before they were caught.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:12 am
Saiyu's fingers gripped tightly onto Zil's arm, her nails digging into the sleeve of his uniform and her eyes screwed shut.
The sound of gun fire only increased her grip on the red headded males arm.
As happy as she was to see her captin she could deffinatly have done without her driving. Saiyu had tried for a few months now she had to persuaid Shadow into getting a more.....stable...moe of transport but that convosation would only ever end in pain, as unintimidating as Shadow looked she could sure pack a punch.

Jay growled as the alarm sounded and flung the paperwork back on his desk. Grabbing the hand gun hidden on the inside of his jacket and stalked off through the halls.
Stopping at zil's cell the mans eyes narrowed, his fist connecting with the cell door in anger as he took off after the shoutting.
If he ever got his hands back on that red headded little bastered he was going to do more then make him cringe the next time around.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:44 am

Zil grabbed on tight to Shadow's waist, though Saiyu's fingers dug into his arm. He wasn't going to complain since at least she saved them but that was going to lead to a major headache once he got off that bike. "You sure you don't have at least a handgun there with you?" Zil asked with a frown. He then bravely got his communicator from his pocket and put the earpiece in place as he began to contact Dustin. "Silver! Silver wolf! I'm out. Shadow helped! We're closing in on the city"

When Jay suddenly cut their conversation short, Monica closed her eyes, a little ticked off by that. He should try calling her again, see what he would get the next time around.

Kyrell followed Dustin's instructions with care, taking out the guards and busting in with the other rebels as the snipers covered them from all sides. Once that ordeal was done, Kyrell, along with the others ran up to the control room of the radio station. Once there, a few rebels from the communications department set up a kind of location scrambler and a frequency changer before Kyrell began his speech. When that was done, a rebel nodded and stepped back, having readied the mic for Kyrell. They turned on the transmssion and Kyrell began to speak. "Attention, Diethelmians! We have you surrounded from all sides! Moreover, we are already in Diethelm and taking over from the inside! Be afraid. Be very afraid! Our raid shall start immediately here from the north east station tower. And if you didn't know, there are bombs planted in all major Diethelm government buildings, hidden carefully in random places. As proof that this is the truth, this is Prince Kyrell Elitaire of Helmshire and we have come to liberate the people of Diethelm from the tyrant Damien Blackrose!" That should give them a lot of time since they were in the south tower, not the north. Right after the speech, Kyrell turned to Dustin and said, "Alright, man! We're going back to Helmshire. Go get Zil!" He said, quickly running back down the stairs and meeting up with the rest of his bodyguards as they made their way back over the border and back to Helmshire.

Fanny perked up as a strange message began to play on the radio. She hid her smiling, as she said to the twins, "Oh my. There must be some trouble going on in the capital. Traveling back right now might be dangerous!"
((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:19 am
Saiyu turned her head, regretting it instantly and returned to burrying her face into the reble leaders uniform. It was the sound of Kyrells voice booming through the city that stopped the red headded woman from shaking like a child. Though her grip was still like iron on Zil's arm her face was now set into an almost releved smile, the first thing she was going to do when she saw that stubborn heir was hug him. As far as being professional went this was probably up there with leaving him alone in the city in the first place and she was deffinatly not going to look forward to the repremand she received from her father if Kyrell opened his mouth.

Standing next to one of the milital dog Jay let out a frustraited growl, his knuckles white as he squeezed the handle of his gun, willing himself not to shoot the poor soilder beside him. Being a man down wouldn't help the situation.
Rubbing his temples the tactition kicked out at the man beside him, causing him to fall forward "if you have time to stand there gawping like a fish then you have time to DO SOMETHING USEFULL!" in an instant the soilder ran off, looking for anywhere to be other then beside the testy man with a knack for randomly shooting his officers "......when i catch that little ran again he'll wish he had stayed put"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:10 pm

Unrest was brewing all throughout Diethelm as more and more people took to the streets and abandoned their work. Half of the people were panicking and running around, the other half took to the streets in protest of the Diethelmian government, others simply rejoiced that they were going to be liberated. Whatever the reason, there was a definite uproar as riots began on every street and the Secret Police as well as other units were dispatched to quell the riots and subjugate the closet rebels who have only come out now. If this keeps up, they would need the support of the army as well soon.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:00 pm
((Sorry, the internet cut out on me. sweatdrop ))

"I do have a pistol and a few grenades. The pistol is hidden in the smile of my back, but you probably can't get to the grenades while I'm driving." She replied. "By the way, tell them we're in disguise. I don't want to get shot at by our own people when we get there." She said. "Saiyu, check behind us. Are they following?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:41 pm

"Oh right!" Zil said, contacting Dustin again, "Oh, right. Silver! We're wearing wigs. Shadow's a blonde, I'm raven-haired and Saiyu... Eeeehhh... I forgot what wig she got and I can't see her even if I turned around now since she's so short but whatever. We're on Shadow's bike, by the way so tell the others not to shoot us. Over!" Zil said, taking the pistol and began shooting at their rear though Saiyu may be in a less comfortable situation.

Monica sighed, taking a sip of her coffee as the radio broadcast ended. Needless to say, the secret police moved out without her needing to prompt them to. Besides, the punishment they would get if they didn't act in haste was more than enough to prompt them to move quickly and without being told.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:46 pm
"We're about halfway there." Shadow said. "As long as we don't have an ambush waiting for us at the city entrance, we're good."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:14 am
Saiyu growled and sunk her teeth into Zil's shoulder as he commented on her hight to Dustin. One way to get on Saiyus bad side was to comment on her hight. For some reason that was one insult that the red head couldn't stand.
As Zil twisted around to shoot at any persuers Saiyu shot him a death glair and wrapped her arms tighter around him making the possision he was in now higly uncomfortable as she ducked her head back down, burrying it in her arm as Shadow gave a particularly vicious swerve. "when we get back your dead Zilaius"

Jay grimmaced as sevral of the secret police joined the chaos meaning Monica was more then likely to show her face soon, something he really could do without at this moment in time.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:21 am
Damien was irritated at the broadcast and the resulting disorder happening in his country. "Damn, Helmshirish. Trying to destroy everything I've worked hard for" he cursed. Now he would have to do damage control. He ordered an announcement to be made for everyone to settle down and return to their homes. He then ordered a brutal suppression of the protests and also ordered a military investigation to all radio towers. He didn't trust that the announcement came where it was stated. Did the enemy think he was stupid enough to believe that? The Absolute Leader was on the edge of snapping and one more thing may just cause him to lash out. Woe to the person who would have to report the breakout at the interrogation camp. Damien had Jian help him with the damage control.

An announcement was made over the entire Diethelmian nation. "The people of Diethelm are advised to cease all activity and return peacefully to their homes. Failure to do so will result in harsh reprocussions" the announcement stated and was repeated over and over. The tanks were currently rolling down the streets of the capital along with heavily armed foot soldiers. "Cease your protest and disperse or we will be forced to fire" the commander announced to the protesters.

"We have to go NOW!!!" Dustin ordered and had everyone get out as quickly as possible. He knew Damien would order a brutal crackdown over the entire country and if they were caught it was pretty evident that they would be killed or arrested and tortured horribly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 pm

"Yeah, you can hug me now. But I won't let you take me home, Sai. My heart belongs to one woman alone" Zil said, firing a few more shots, deliberately closer to Sai's ear. If it was a discomfort battle at all, two can play at that game. He then looked front, noticing a familiar sight and said quickly to Shadow with pauses in between, "Shadow! Right. Ramp. Junkyard. Jump it!" noticing that the Diethelm units were still in hot pursuit.

Word reached Monica that Zil and Saiyu were bust out of camp. She rubbed her temples and began to contact Jay against her will though necessary. "Tactics head, I presume you are in the interrogation camp right this moment" She said with seemingly no emotion in her voice. If there was, it was ambiguous as to whether it was one that was of disgust or disinterest in the topic.

As planned, the crown prince reached the border before any outbreak happened and was safely accommodated by his bodyguards back to the castle... to be grounded again. Needless to say, it was a successful operation. However, Damien would have his head if ever he was caught. That would be a real problem.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:31 pm
Saiyu's growled in annoyance at Zil's comment and dug her fingers harder into his ribs out of frustration. "believe me i don't want you any where near me after this. NEVER! seeing you would be to soon!" She had no idea how she came to be lumpped together with this man but she couldn't wait to loose him again and go back to her 'normal life' or utleast untill she felt her debt has been paid for.

Jay grimmaced and answered his phone, his expretion almost murderous as Monicas voice drifted over the line.
"yes. and as you have probably heard two prisoners have escaped.
we already have men going after them but by the looks of it they don't want to be caught"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:44 pm

"Who said I wanted to be riding with you?" Zil asked rudely, not paying attention to the pain. He's faced worse. He then continued with a statement, "Right now, I could be doing better things too, ya know? Like enjoying the company of beautiful women whilst indulging myself on wine and whiskey!"

"Did this happen under your supervision..." Monica paused for a bit before saying, "...Jay?" Okay... Calling someone by their first name. Not a good sign at all, especially coming from Monica. This only meant that she was very much pissed off at the moment. This was the very famous wrath coming out... The wrath that prods the secret police to do their jobs well and the same fiery temper that was characteristic of Ravenstones throughout the decades.

((OOC: Braindead and posting at 4am btw))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:03 pm
Saiyu looked up at the man she was litturaly clinging to for her life, her face blank at his statment. Lashing out was how Saiyu had always delt with her emotions, to the point where she would perpously pick a fight so as not to talk to people.
Shrugging her shoulders the red head loosened her grip, only using enough strength to stop her from slipping off, before tucking her head back into her arm and hiding her face once more.
"drink yourself to death for all i care" her words were quiet and emotionless as she consentraited on her own anger for the time being. Nearly loosing another person she held dear to her made the red head feel sick to her stomach if anything she wasn't mad at Zil, she was mad at herself.

Jay grimmaced at the tone and rolled his eyes "technacaly Mrs. Ravenstone the camp was never under my jurasdiction, i just happened to be here when it kicked off and trust me i would rather have not been!"

(( wai you up so late o.o ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games