Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Four Corners (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:21 am
Zackory prodded Rano in the arm without looking at him and crossed his arms, only looking to Rano as he fell to the floor in pain "I told ya to get that looked at boy, don't make me drag you to the doctor...."

Rano got to his feet and punch Zackory again "Why the hell did you do that you a**!" He stopped as he heard Eva giggle before remembering Molly was there "uh...dont use that word, ok little girl."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:24 am
Both Molly and Eva started to laugh at the fighting. "It's ok, I heard that bad word a lot." Molly said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:33 am
Zackory stepped out of the doorway and into the room using the intercom to call the doctor back to look at Rano's shoulder, holding him still with his free hand as he attempted to sneak out of the room.

Rano tried to break free of Zackory's grip, only to be pressed against the wall as he sighed "this isn't exactly fun....."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:38 am
"I'm sorry I caused you to have a messed up arm." Eva said with a worried look.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:51 am
Rano laughed slightly before grabbing Zackory's thumb "hey, i don't blame you, i'm pretty sure you didn't mean to hit me so hard." He twisted Zackory's hand, giving him room to get out from under his grip before tripping him and stepping towards the door " If you feel bad about it, you could always keep him down and give me a head start to run..." with that he left the room, running up onto deck and climbing the main mast to hide in the crow's nest.

Zackory was taken by surprise as he was tripped before watching Rano run through the doorway, he started to push himself up with a sigh "ya either get that arm checked or i'm confounding you to a room so ya cant hurt ya'self."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:57 am
Eva laughed as he ran off. "I could help him. All I would need to do is use my powers over water and message the muscles while heating and cooling the water." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:09 pm
"ya have to catch him first" Zackory finally got to his feet before going back to the intercom to tell the doctor to not bother coming down to his quaters.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:15 pm
"I'll go get him!" Molly said and jumped down and went after Rano. "Rano!! Eva can help you!!" she called up to him and tried to climb up the mast but only got a foot up before she slid back down.

Eva smiled as she watched Molly leave. "She sure is cute." she said then looked at Zackory.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:19 pm
Scott kissed her back and laughed. "Well, there haven't been too many canine-feline relationships. You, though, are the greatest exception, eh?" He then got a mischievous grin as he went to tickle her. "Anyways, this is your room."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:35 pm
Rano peered over the edge of the Crow's nest and watched Molly try to climb the mast. He laughed slightly before lowering a rope ladder to her "sure you want to help those two get me, or do you want to come up here and have some sweets?"

Zackory smiled before making his way to the door "we'll get Rano down, soon."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:39 pm
"yes....it is." She smiled before her face turned to a mischivous grin as she pushing him down on the bed "now.....what shall we do now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:43 pm
Molly's mouth watered but she shook her head. "No, you need to get better mister." she said with her hands on her hips.

"Um Zackory, how long do i have to be strapped down? My nose really itches." she said as she tried to use her tail but that was strapped down too.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:49 pm
He looked into her eyes and thought about it. With a hinting tone, he said at last, "After what we went through, I think we have the right to relax?" He gave her a small smile and leaned closer to kiss her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:57 pm
Zackory unclipped a strap, all the rest undoing with it, freeing Eva from the table as Zackory made it out of the room and onto the deck "Get down boy! dont make come up there and bring ya down myself!"

Rano looked down to Zackory before pulling the ladder back up to the Crow's nest "Sorry Zackory, unless my captain gives me the order, i don't have to follow what you say." He grinned as he lay back in the Crow's nest. "....Even if this is your ship."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:00 pm
Kira leaned in and kissed him yet again, seeming to be laying ontop of him now without really realizing "yes, i believe we do have the right."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games