Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:38 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Thank you." Jenos chimed and slowly got to his feet and took notice of Brink. Time to go annoy the living hell out of him. Jenos thought. "That wasn't very nice, I could've been crushed by that piece of whatever you threw at me." Jenos teased.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:55 pm
"So what you weren't able to use your mystical powers to discern dangers? Thought they were supposed to be like a spidey sense where they start tingling all of a sudden." Brink said grinning a bit. "You might want to take care of little miss wonderland over there don't you think" Brink questioned pointing towards alice and the other few titans. "I mean I could simply sit here and kill these card men all day but then I wonder if the guys that transformed have families? Maybe friends that care about them and would like to see them come home? What do you think tarot boy maybe, some of these people didn't deserve something to this extent." Brink simply pressed on the matter a bit as he stood there his arms crossed. "Or are you not a hero that your little group claims to be and don't really care what happens to the innocent. And besides I didn't even throw that big of piece of debris at you. You just decided to milk it" he laughed as he watched him.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:09 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry, is my omnipotence not as good as yours?" Jenos shot back. "Besides, I never really said I was a Hero, you said that I was, I just listen to the cards, like right now, they're saying 'go on, kick him in his a**.' At least, that's one interpretation." Jenos challenged.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:26 pm
"Hmm really are you sure that is the actual interpretation of the card. I mean there are 78 different cards that you have to know about your defenition could be wrong ever think of that? I mean hell it could just say that your a pansy" he chuckled rubbing the side of his head. "Well then tho if you want to go the by all mean's lets go. I don't mind playing with the fool for a bit tho be careful tho you may see me as nothing more then the hanged man" he laughed taking a fighting stance as he looked at him.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:40 pm

"And here I thought you hadn't made it out of Elementary School." Jenos retorted and drew a new card, The Star. "So answer me a question, why do you do what you do?" Jenos asked calmly as he ran to kick at Brink, feeling exceptionally lucky, the only question would be the extent of that luck.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:00 pm
"Why?" he retorted at arcana came at him with a kick. "Well to put it in a term that you may understand. I do it for the fight" he said as arcana entered his gravity field already at full strength his attack slowed down heavily. Moving to the side Brink shook his head. "If you play video games the you could call me a less violent version of akuma" he laughed not having attacked him likely the affect of his luck.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:49 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Once Arcana had freed the bystanders-turned-cards-and-cheshire-cats back to their original forms, Rowena was able to move them out of harm's way. So much easier to work with people who were unconscious.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:07 pm
((Way to spoil my fun fiyah))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice had managed to avoid most of the paint, though some had splattered onto her cloak only to be hidden by her illusion as well. She draws a replacement for the knife she had thrown and silently runs towards Rowena, seeing her as the major threat.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((Is Snow floating?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:43 pm
((Um...yurp. Kinda like you never see Raven on the ground during a fight, I find it easier to envision Snow doing the same.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:08 pm
(Man you guys are having fun lol Love the conversations too! Reminds me of the Teen Titans where you saw all the other heroes during the final season XD Love the cocky jokes from Brick too.

*eats more popcorn* Hmm..tempted to throw Shadow in here to make it even )  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:55 am
Cryogon was now in the clear, but he couldn't figure out whether to help out with Alice or Brink. Hmm... Oh, yeah, I was given orders to deal with this bozo. Guess it's time to deal with him. Since his previous fight with Brink, he had the opportunity to analyze what he was capable of. Okay, so this pain-in-the-a** is a gravity manipulator, which makes melee combat with him damn-near impossible. It also gives him a semblance of superhuman strength, not unlike my own. From what I can tell, though, he can only generate a field of either increased or decreased gravity. Since it's increased, now, I might have a chance to use that against him... Holding his hands in front of him, he quietly cast his spell: "Xarzith Tonash Kax..." A large chunk of ice appeared right above Brink's head, taking advantage of the increased gravity around him. It wouldn't even be a second before it dropped down onto him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:03 am
Shaking his head still something caught Brinks attention in a pane of glass next to him as he looked over his eyes widening for a moment as he jumped forwards. Nearly as soon as he moved the ice came crashing down hard into the pavement the force it would have hit him with would have been lethal as he cracked the already weakened concrete upon impact. Rolling to a stop Brink got to his feet his heart beat quickened by the close call as he patted himself on the chest a few times. "Phew bit of bad luck on that one almost" he muttered taking a few more deep breaths before looking around.

Looking over at Cryogon for a moment from what he knew he was likely the only one that could do the ice attack. "The hell's wrong with you some one could have been hurt with that attack" Brink called wiping his hand across his forehead. "Hell I could have died right them are you insane" he asked him putting his hand back to his chest taking a few more breaths. "What's with you kids can't beat someone outright so you just straight up try to kill them. Hell with something like that why is it people see me as the bad guy not like I have killed anyone yet" he commented even after almost dying he was still cocky.

(lol. reminds me of deadpool in his mouth.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:23 am
((I kinda noticed that one, too.))

Cryogon laughed a little. Good. I have his weakness, now. Now, it's just a matter of findin' a way to utilize it. At this point, he was a little annoyed with the gravity brawler, so he decided to use a trick his mother had taught him before he was abandoned. "Versvesh Vebren..." This little spell allowed him to let out a piercing roar, with the sound directed at Brink. Since he seems to like to hear himself talk, I make it so he can't hear nothin' at all!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:28 am
Star had been making it a point to keep her temperature cool and simply fend off the card soldiers until they were gone. Once they were, though, she let her temperature return to normal, which was feverish by human standards.

Star listened to the conversations between Brink and Arcana and then Brink and Cryogon. She had an idea, but decided to wait and see what would happen with Cryogon's attack.

Raining Eri

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games