Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:08 pm
((Why did Jack skip over Arielle? Why do most of you go for the other 4 of the 5 members? I feel left out... sad ))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Arielle just watches the man, unimpressed with his threat since she honestly didn't care if she failed. She was actually a bit surprised she hadn't failed any of her classes since she rarely paid much attention. She glances at the clock again, hoping the class would somehow be over already.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:18 pm
(Jack did it half for kicks and half because of fear. Don't worry. That may all change. And what's funny is that jack just told her that she can leave XD)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:21 pm
Kuzan frowned at the teacher's last remark. "It's sad.....respect goes far in the world. I may taunt and wish to fight the Five. But I respect them for their power and position." He said coldly. "Clyde, I do not need your help to best this idiot of a sub." He said as he walked towards him. "And I should let you know....while I may not be a member of the Five. I sit high up on the ranking list and my lineage clearly does not make me a nobody." He said glaring at the sub. He did not need his powers to beat a fool like him. He just had to get close to him is all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:19 pm
A devilish grin crossed Jack's face as Katriana's bad luck bolt hit his bindings. Normally, the bad luck should affect the target, but in a case like this, Lady Luck seemed to favor the 'unlucky' sub. Jack's bindings loosened significantly, allowing him to break free. "Go!" Jack barked as he flung his hands to each side. Two identical flesh and blood doppelgangers ran from his sides as the teacher himself went for the duo in front of him. Jack leaped forward, his hand stretched outward, as if he was about to latch onto Kuzan face. But before either he or Kuzan could do anything, he disappeared. Jack reappeared behind the martial artist. "Man check!" Jack swiftly raised his back leg and kicked between whatever gap between Kuzan's legs

The doppelganger from his right hand, headed for the students on the bleachers. Jack's clone leaped high in the air and slammed his fist in the ground, sending massive tremor towards them.

Meanwhile the other doppelganger made himself busy with the remains of a many eviscerated robots. The clone of the sub began chanting some kind of spell that brought the pieces together, forming a giant monster of whirring metal. Going around the metal giant, the Jack clone began slapping on strange magical parchments, one on each limb of the robotic golem. "All ready on this side."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:39 pm
Kuzan raised his eye brows. "Your being too flashy...." He said as he jumped into the air and did a back flip before grabbing the sub behind him by the face. "Plus your in over your head." He said grabbing the teacher's neck with his other hand. He thought about what was going on carefully. He began the spin swing horizontally in a circle using the teacher's neck like a pole, gripping it loosely to the point where the man wasn't choking, before launching himself over the tremor towards the golem. "I can already see where i must strike." He said as he flew feet first towards the metal beast  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(I'll post when I have more time. The internet is going to black out in fifteen. See you guys later.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:14 am
Looking up as the sub struck out at them with a tremor Gamer tossed his portable into the air with a bit of a sigh as he leaned down a bit. As the tremor hit the wood underneath him he jumped up letting it's force send him into the air as he flipped grabbing his portable with a free hand. Landing on probably one of the last undamage area's of the gym he had been catapulted to Gamer looked at Kuzan who stood several yards infront of him as he went back to play his game. He had no reason to jump into this fight and didn't bat an eyelash at the man's hollow words towards them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 pm
(Voodoo, when i see you post, I see this this >>> User Image No offense XD)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:46 pm
((Ii don't see anything actually,))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:58 pm
(...Come again? You don't see the giant gif of Spider-Man jumping around like an idiot?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:21 pm
((nope))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:26 am
(*sigh* Never was good with technology. Anyway, I think you might have misinterpreted my post. Essentially this is what I think was going through your head at the time.)

If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Clyde watched in awe as his sword sundered due to Katriana's magic. The blade's grip around the teacher broke and he was set free, letting loose even more chaos. Two clone ran from each of his sides; one attacking the Five and another creating some kind of makeshift robot. The young swordsman came grips with situation decided to take action. He went for the clone who was busy assaulting the idle Five. Something Clyde's stomach told the that Five were fine and didn't need help, but then again, they would all probably do the same thing Gamer was doing, ignore the teacher. Clyde reared his sword arm back and reached forward, sending his blade flying. at the clone.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

Jack smiled maniacally as the earth shaking tremor flew towards the unruly students bleachers. Surely this would teach them a lesson, get off their lazy asses! But just as the clone of the original Jack was starting to have fun, a sharp tanto blade coiled around his leg and tripped him. "What?" growled the clone in disbelief. It was the sword boy looking to pick a fight with the teacher. "Bad idea kid!" The clone filled his hand with some kind of ominous energy and threw at the hive student.

(Hey Minnta! Arielle is finally getting attention! XD Indirect attention but attention none the less.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:54 am
Kuzan dropped kicked the golem in the chest using it was a platform he did a back flip kick aiming the shin guards to it's chin. "Metal is just like ice...just tougher to break!" He said looking for weak points  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:33 pm
The metal golem staggered back after being kicked in the chest and the face. The metal giant seemed dazed for a moment but then regained focus. It made a strange motion at the boy who kicked him, mimicking a man breaking something over his knee. It like the robot was saying "I will break you.". The metal golem then reached out and tried vigorously to the grab the martial artist.

If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Clyde ran to avoid the ball of energy heading towards him, however, the ball seemed to chase him. "Not good!" Clyde uncoiled his sword and made his way towards Kuzan who was fighting a giant a metal monster. Perhaps the swordsman could confuse the ball and it hit something else."Look out! Coming through!" The swordsman yelled from a far. "Ball of death, six o clock!" Clyde ran past his team mate under the legs of the metal giant who wildly flail his scrap arms.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:44 pm
Kuzan smirked as he dropped to the ground and crouched down to avoid being grabbed. He saw the pieces of paper on the golem and smiled. "Ah ha...." He slid between the golem's legs and dud a bck flip onto it's back. "Hey I'm behind you now!" He said tauntingly.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games