Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:48 pm
Datascape smirked when she saw that Kuzan was annoyed. "Hmmm...Not very impressive, I think you can still do better." she said, turning around and firing several shots at the golem as it bursts into flames. Seeing it in flames, she turned back to Kuzan and continued firing, some missing on purpose in order to raise the heat around him. Her dragon tried to help cut down the golems by melting them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:12 pm
((Where the hell is the rest of the Team? This is turning into a JLA rp rather than a Young Justice rp.))

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven leaned against Feng's shoulder for barely an instant when he set her down, then she swayed a bit and was caught and supported by Archer. A single drop of blood fell to the snow at her feet. "Your healing powers are too different...from my own. You'll do...more harm than help, and you know it," Snow rasped. "Where's Dreamer?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

Minnta Aloripma

Xistund

Maya Freana

((Yoohoo. You guys are needed.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:47 am
((Uhhh...what's going on?..))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:02 pm
(People be fighting! Kuzan is causing a damn ruckus in Brazil. Leading mercs and blowing ice everywhere. Right now, Snow, Feng, Blink, Archer, and Datascape are doing their best to fight off Kuzan. Blink took the ship in Hall of Justice so good luck finding a way to get to Brazil fast)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:16 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(And brink is spending this whole things sleeping in the league. lol.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:45 pm
Kuzan frowned as ice walls protected him from the shots. He curled into a ice buzzsaw and charged forward at datascape before jumping into the air as he uncurled. "I don't care about impressing you." He said as his hands turned into black claws and he slashed down at her.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:29 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink landed next to his comrades with the diamond in his hand. He had no idea what to do with the clear white gem, but from the looks of it, the diamond held unimaginable power; power that was not meant for the hands of either good or evil as it may corrupt the pure and empower the wicked. If it was up to Blink, he would crush the diamond until it was nothing more than dust. Those were his thoughts thought. Destroying the diamond would be irresponsible. Blink decided to consult the only person he knew who would know anything about the diamond. "Feng!" Blink called. "What's the deal with this rock? Why does Kuzan want it so badly?" Blink knew now might not have been the best time since his fellow leaguer was tending to an injured Snow.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:52 pm
"You're right..." He said to snow before turning to Blink. "That rock is a key and a amplifier! In it's current state it cannot be destroyed." He said as he began thinking. "I'll fill you in later. just keep that rock away from him!" He ordered as he watched Datascape and his daughter. "That's what they are doing!" He said and smirked as he got an idea  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:48 am
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink was left slightly confused by Feng's vague explanation. He had little choice in the matter however. Simply keep the diamond away from Kuzan. Did this mean Blink should run? The farther away from the battle he was, the less chance. If he did run, what then? He'd be leaving his comrades to fend for themselves. What could Blink do?

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:54 pm
((Sorry for vanishing, I got a job and I've pretty much been going straight to bed as soon as I get home. sweatdrop I'll post as soon as I figure out how to get my characters into this))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:48 pm
Kuzan looked toward blink and smirked. "Let's see if you can relive your near death experience again and survive!" he said as he lifted his free hand and a small twister of ice, wind, and snow gathered in it. He threw it at Clyde then it started to grow until it was a raging blizzard as it moved towards Clyde.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:26 am
Datascape quickly changed her pistol into a flame saber and blocked Kuzan's claws. "Hey Frosty, I'm still here." She said, aiming to kick him in the gut and get his attention back onto her.

((Since this is YJ related...UGH! CN!!! D: Putting up hiatus and not caring about views >.> ))  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:36 pm
((YJ was on break, comes back to show only 2 episodes, then CN decides to say "Hey! DC Nation will be back in January!" -.- IDIOTS! Who does this?! D: ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:40 pm
((Hey Sean, you forgot that Archer's holding Snow up. And Clyde's gonna hurt Snow a lot worse by carrying her that way. Remember how she was wounded and where?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games