Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:30 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw Seeker____._____
════════════════════════ _____

User Image

Gavin reached his hand out to try again.

╔═══════════════════════╗
Seeker
AC: 18
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
Rolled: 5 + 8 = 13 miss!
┉┉┉┉
3 of 3 to chase
2 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
10 - 00

╚═══════════════════════╝

[OOC: on mobile. ]

Quote:

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:03 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image
                                              Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw

Raymond had been so close to getting to the goal. However Dris managed to steal the ball back for Ravenclaw. Racing back around after the other boy, the Slytherin had to get that ball back.

With: Slytherin & Ravenclaw members

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
                                              Stealing / Passing: Dris - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 27 (Steal)
                                              Modifiers: +8 Shooting, +8 AC, +8 Stealing
                                              Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw
                                              00 - 10

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:07 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

Grabbing the ball back Raymond headed back around. Heading down the field he hoped to hang onto it a little bit longer.

OOC:
                                              Stealing / Passing: --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --

Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw
                                              00 - 10

Slytherin!

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris sighed when the quaffle was stolen away AGAIN. He spun around and flew after Raymond, gritting his teeth in annoyance as he reached out to grab at the ball again.

AC: 15
Modifiers: +3 {Stealing} +3 {Shooting}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:09 {Fail!}
Ƭσ Ƭнє Ɠσαℓѕ:x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:19 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

Dodging Dris once again, Raymond was back to where he started right before be lost the quaffle. He hoped he wouldn't lose it this time. He wanted to get to the goal. Hopefully tie the game up.

OOC:
                                              Stealing / Passing: --- - 2/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --

Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw
                                              00 - 10

Slytherin!

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris missed. Honestly, he was debating on letting the other chasers work for a while until he got himself back in gear. He flew after Raymond, reaching out once more to try and steal before it was too late.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:13 {Fail!}
Ƭσ Ƭнє Ɠσαℓѕ:x/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:37 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond was so close he could visualize shooting at the goal. Avoiding Dris he managed to get within shooting distance. Time to get the quaffle past Ravenclaw's new keeper. Taking aim, Raymond faked right and threw left hoping to tie the game up.

OOC:
                                              Stealing / Passing: --- - 3/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 20

Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw
                                              00 - 10

Slytherin!

Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:26 am
User Image
                                                                I'm broke but I'm happy
                                                                I'm poor but I'm kind
                                                                I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
                                                                I'm high but I'm grounded
                                                                I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
                                                                I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Slytherin teams
                                                                What am I doing? Playing quidditch
                                                                What am I thinking? I hope the game isn't bad...
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Tyler had watched the battle between the chasers and knew that they would be aiming for the goals soon. He raced forward to try and block the shot from Ray.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 12
                                                                Modifiers: +4 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And what it all comes down to
                                                                Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
                                                                'cause I've got one hand in my pocket
                                                                And the other one is giving the peace sign

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:31 am
User Image
                                                                I'm broke but I'm happy
                                                                I'm poor but I'm kind
                                                                I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
                                                                I'm high but I'm grounded
                                                                I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
                                                                I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Slytherin teams
                                                                What am I doing? Playing quidditch
                                                                What am I thinking? I hope the game isn't bad...
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Tyler missed catching the ball. Looking around, he tossed it for Dris to catch.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 12
                                                                Modifiers: +4 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And what it all comes down to
                                                                Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
                                                                'cause I've got one hand in my pocket
                                                                And the other one is giving the peace sign

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:34 am
User ImageUser Image

Dris watched as the ball flew past Tyler. Dangit, that brought their score to a tie at 10. Maybe they'd manage to score again before someone (hopefully Gavin) caught the snitch. Tyler passed him the ball, so Dris grabbed it and turned to fly off toward the Slytherin goals, protecting the quaffle as best he could.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
Ƭσ Ƭнє Ɠσαℓѕ:1/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:01 am
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick spotted Dris with the quaffle and sped after him. She reached out to steal it.

Position: Chaser
                                                              AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              -/3
                                                              10-10

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:02 am
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee reached out her fingers for the snitch. She hoped she could catch it!

Position: Seeker
                                                      Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3
                                                      1/2
                                                      10-10

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:03 am
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick grinned as she snatched the quaffle away and sped off with it.

Position: Chaser
                                                              AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              1/3
                                                              10-10

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:05 am
User ImageUser Image

Aimee's fingers wrapped around the snitch and she grinned. She'd done it! As she headed for the ground, fingers still wrapped tightly around the snitch, she called out "I caught the snitch!"

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3
                                                      1/2
                                                      160-10

ooc:

And that’s the
glue between me and you

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:52 am
User ImageUser Image

Aimee arrived on the pitch ready for the game. Her winning streak had so far continued and she was excited for the game. She saw their new chaser arrive and smiled and waved at Flick who only gave her a grumpy look in return. Did that girl ever look happy?

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      -/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And that’s the
glue between me and you

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games