Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:24 am
(Am i the only one that thinks there should be more funny screwups by the teens?)
"Uhh right" Dead muttered as he looked down at the capsule in his hands. He was still outside of Brinks field the judging with the rate Archers arrows were falling he estimated the gravity. "Bout three to five" he muttered as a portal appeared behind him.

A sudden increase in gravity found the net falling just short of it's intended target. Kneeling down quickly tho brink picked up the net by its sides deciding to use it on the teens. "Don't stop" Brink called looking around. He needed to find the real from the illusions. Some he could tell right away as a few were in his gravity field but the one's outside it wear to far away to get a good read. Asters illusions were doing there job quite well at making it hard to focus on the right one. Brink knew of an easy way to close the distance between himself and the teens but hadn't worked on it at all tho the premises was easy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:32 am
Kry

Kry had been thrown towards his... Well, he wasn't sure just yet, but he knew his opponent was a beast for taking all those attacks and wondered if it was actually doing anything to her. Being thrown didn't really help, but it did allow Kry to stay conscious as he thought she was going to end him back there. The snow guy was firing at multiple targets and Kry thought he'd give a hand so he launched his own series of attacks at Snow Raven Let's see her break apart vibrations he thought to himself.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:40 pm
"Oh for the love of..." Karin groaned and sent out a telekinetic blast to block Kry's attacks then gripped him again and decided he needed to go away, and decided to smack him around a little, her temper starting to show.

"What's up?" Lewis thought, floating around and sending several blasts at Brink.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:45 pm
Kry

Upon being grabbed again Kry scrambles the vibrations around him to release her hold. Once on the ground again he looks around and wipes his forehead" ******** this... I can barely harm her." He says quietly to himself. He looks out at the frost man and boosts towards him getting within distance "Wanna make a break for it?" He says with a smile and causes multiple explosions to happen on the ground creating a large sand cover.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:00 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde merely ordered a scone to stall whatever oncoming hunger he might have had. A fight had to have been brewing and he needed to be ready. But thinking about it now, it might not be something physical. If Gamer could do something without getting his hands dirty, he'd do it. Perhaps the course of action was something mental. The Leaguer needed to be ready. He really wished everyone inside the cafe would have left. If only they knew.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:12 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Don't act so tense Clyde or should I say Blink" the man said as his food was placed infront of him along with his drink. "If this was going to turn into a bout of violence it would have done so already tho I suspect you already know that" the man said tho his voice had changed since Clyde had run into him at the store. If clyde was to pay attention he would notice a small device around the man's neck likely the thing actually speaking as the man started to eat barely seeming to care about the conversation going on. "Tho if you would try anything I would simply detonate the bombs around the city" the voice laughed as the man who was being used looked up at Clyde with a smirk. "No you are to sensible to do something like that" gamer said to him.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Clyde's attention perked up when the meta in front of him began to speak to him. Or at least, that's what Clyde thought he was doing. He noticed a small device around his neck emitting the true voice. The man wasn't actually talking. It was Gamer. The brainiac must have made a device that leached off one's vocal chords when they were not in use. Clever. If only he could use his smarts to build machine that would help the world. Aside from that, Gamer had planted bombs around the city. Clyde's face showed a hint of worry as his brow twitched and furrowed slightly.

"Nice to see you too, Joseph. You haven't changed too much, though has been some time since you and I shared the same classroom." Clyde said as he leaned back in his chair, making it look as though the two were chums and having a simple conversation. "Bombs. Did the mercenary you and others busted out of prison teach you that in your special training? Nah, you probably built something off his works." Clyde kept his eyes on the esper meta in front of him. "So why did you call me here, Joseph? You must have some big scheme."

- Unknown

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:59 pm

Laughter filled from the voice box as gamer seemed to be enjoying himself. "The bombs are simply a precaution most of your Team and I say that loosely are to brain dead to even attempt to have a civil conversation with a supposed criminal. Tho using that term is a stretch as the last bit's of my outings have long since passed and out of the record for what could hold up in court as a crime is long since scrubbed" another laugh came out as the man was sipping his tea. "No currently I am no more then a citizen that enjoys watching the various escapades of a group who fancies themselves humanities saviors" Gamer said to him as the line went silent for a time.

"A scheme you say...Hmm I haven't thought of one yet but should one arise I can assure you that you will be the first one to know. Tho as has always been the case if I want to do something stopping me from doing it is next to impossible" another laugh came from the box. "A scheme involving the most known criminal's that your so called league has ever put away would be nice tho. Simply bring them all out of there holdings at once I am sure they might like to do some catching up" he said tho if he was simply bluffing or not was anyone's guess. "No I simply wanted to chat a bit and have some tea" he said a sipping noise could be heard over the box. "How did you like my little hacking of your precious computers and your suit" he asked pleasure easy to hear in his voice. "How did that make you feel Clyde? As you felt every day you viewed me during our times in school as an inferior? Did it make you feel vulnerable as you were no longer hidden and safe behind your suit? One can only imagine the surprise it must have been when your suit was taken over." Gamer told him moving the conversation some.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:28 pm
Ace_Price
Kry

Upon being grabbed again Kry grins and sends a multitude of vibrations through Karins body trying to pop every organ and blood vessel she has in one go starting with her hand and then encompasses her entire body with one quick motion. "Say hi to your husband for me."

((Ace, Karin grabbed him telekinetically))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:29 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven deflected the bolt, splitting her attention between both attacks. She muttered, "Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!" under her breath, sending a bolt of her own dark energy at Frost with one hand and pushing the stream of ice fire back.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"Just needed the link. Didn't want Brink to hear this," Archer replied. "Okay, everyone can hear me, right? Good. Brink said to attempt to subdue him. We all know that's not gonna happen on the first try, so let's do something a little different. I gave Deadzone the head to one of my smoke bomb arrows. On my signal, he's going to take one of his portals and set it off right in front of Brink. Fade, when he does that, I want you to drop the illusion. Only for as long as the smoke lasts. Put it back up just as it starts to clear. Blazing Crane and PsychoStick, you two are going to join us on the ground. Blazing Crane, keep a couple of your feather blades ready. PsychoStick, same to you with your telekinetic blasts. Be ready, but don't attack. We're just surrounding him."

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:34 pm

if Clyde had a drink of any kind in his hand, the container would be crushed. The expression on his face was like a dog holding in a growl. Clyde knew he had to keep calm, but Gamer just had just as much a knack for getting under his skin as any of Kuzan's relatives. If he showed his anger, he would giving Gamer what he wanted. It was like candy to the villain. Almost akin to how people watch reality television to see just pathetic some people in the world could be. "In the Team's defense, they're young and don't have the IQ of a man who spent most of childhood their cooped up with a gameboy burning into their eye sockets. And yes, you hacking my suit was bit unnerving. It's like when you get hit by an emp and your little gadgets get fried and all you can do cover your face as your opponent pummels flat." Clyde was referencing an old fight that occurred in HIVE when the Five faced the Titans. "And to correct you, I was inferior to everyone at school. Thought someone as smart you would remember that." Clyde knew his comebacks weren't much, and they only showed that Gamer was indeed getting to him, but he needed something. He had to keep the conversation from moving onto him. "Honestly Joesph, I thought after as long as it has been, you would be a bit classier. Instead, I come to find a man using proxies to do his work, and he enjoys some low form of reality TV. A guy with your level intelligence actually enjoys that stuff? If you wanted to watch idiots run around being idiots, why watch Spongebob or something?"

- Unknown

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:54 pm
((Didn't know sorry, I edited my post though))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:00 pm

"What can I say Clyde it is my guilty pleasure to watch such people struggle in vain to subdue a villain only for him to be back on the streets weeks, months, or years later. Tho I have as you like to refer to them as proxies in many aspects of the world you now know. Congress, The house of representatives, The White House. Just to name a few of the places tho they all know there place. Then again you don't care much for my specifics do you? No you are more for covering your inadequacies." A pause came over the device again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:20 pm
"All right, just say when." Lewis thought and prepared for the mad dash in.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Clyde was grinding his teeth all the while Gamer talked. He knew that it was an endless cycle to put away criminals, only to have them get eventually. A catch-22 that bit harder than the jaws of a crocodile. But Clyde accepted that fate. Strangely enough, Clyde didn't seemed phased by Gamer's last insult. Apparently time had helped with healing some old wounds. A sudden grin grew on the Leaguer's face as he thought of good comeback. "It's a longshot, but you know that I can sue you for sexual harassment, right Joesph?" Clyde chuckled as he twisted the meaning of Gamer's words.

- Unknown

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games