Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:42 pm
Kay9214

gonk I'm sorry. gonk

*sad because he won't cheer up* sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:42 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

gonk I'm sorry. gonk

*sad because he won't cheer up* sad

Don't be sad. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:48 pm
Kay9214

Don't be sad. D:

*sad* sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:54 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Don't be sad. D:

*sad* sad

If I make you sad too, it'll just be worse. crying  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:06 pm
Kay9214

*is even more sad because her being sad due to him being sad is only making it worse*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:11 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

*is even more sad because her being sad due to him being sad is only making it worse*

Stop! D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:05 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Truthfully, I've seen plenty of Star Trek. xD

lol I'm trying to go through all of them. I've gotten through almost all of the Original Series and now i'm almost half way through Enterprise. After that I'll start diving in to the Next Generation

Lol

Not quite at much. But I've seen a lot of Picard and my brother used to have the lady captain one on tv all the time.

I know all of the captain names at least- even though i haven't seen everybody yet XD
the girl is Capt. Janeway Though I know the names I do not guarantee that I know how to spell them XD

Edit: Aww you're giving me the rest of the gold i need biggrin That's sweet of you heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:11 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

lol I'm trying to go through all of them. I've gotten through almost all of the Original Series and now i'm almost half way through Enterprise. After that I'll start diving in to the Next Generation

Lol

Not quite at much. But I've seen a lot of Picard and my brother used to have the lady captain one on tv all the time.

I know all of the captain names at least- even though i haven't seen everybody yet XD
the girl is Capt. Janeway Though I know the names I do not guarantee that I know how to spell them XD

Edit: Aww you're giving me the rest of the gold i need biggrin That's sweet of you heart

^_^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:13 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Lol

^_^

*hugs* You are awesome- I don't care what they say! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:14 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Lol

^_^

gonk Hugs scare me. gonk

What do they say? D: Who?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:16 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Lol

^_^

gonk Hugs scare me. gonk

why do hugs scare you? sweatdrop
and no one said anything that was just an expression... well no one says anything other than the "what the heck is 'grey' supposed to mean- just take over the world already."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:20 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Lol

^_^

gonk Hugs scare me. gonk

and no one said anything that was just an expression... well no one says anything other than the "what the heck is 'grey' supposed to mean- just take over the world already."

Because I'm generally afraid of being touched. >.< sweatdrop

It's not really just an expression. It's something you say when someone says something. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:22 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

^_^

gonk Hugs scare me. gonk

It's not really just an expression. It's something you say when someone says something. D:

well its turning into an expression i think.
And i'm sorry XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:25 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

^_^

gonk Hugs scare me. gonk

And i'm sorry XD

But what do they say? D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:39 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

gonk Hugs scare me. gonk

And i'm sorry XD

But what do they say? D:

i said what they say already XD  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games