Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:39 am
-the final aeon-
katsuhaiabi
Eenuh
Hey hey! I just got an invitation to join this guild, so I thought "Why not?" and joined. So yay, here I am. =P

Let's see. My name is Ine (Eenuh is my nickname and the English pronounciation of my real Dutch name) and I'm a 21 year old girl from Belgium. I love to draw and aspire to one day be an illustrator (gonna start studying for this next year; quite my Animation studies after 2 and a half years cause I didn't like it >.>; ). My other interests are music, videogames and nature/animals. If I can't find a job as an artist later on in my life, I'm gonna go work in a zoo. Cause it rocks. xd

Other than that, I'm not really sure what else to say. If anyone has any questions or something, you can just ask me I guess. biggrin
*goes to look around here*
Wow, Ine, that is quite a lengthly introduction. Welcome to the guild!
-the final aeon-
Well hello everyone and thanks for letting me into this guild . I'm 14 years old and I joined Gaia at the age of 12. I love rping and Barton Town is what you'll most likely see my posts in. I have a habit of creating Fantasy Rp's and nothing else. If anyone has a good fantasy Rp then I'd be glad to join .
We are quite happy you joined! We are VERY friendly that way.
I'm sure you are 3nodding
Good!  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:43 am
katsuhaiabi
Eenuh
Hey hey! I just got an invitation to join this guild, so I thought "Why not?" and joined. So yay, here I am. =P

Let's see. My name is Ine (Eenuh is my nickname and the English pronounciation of my real Dutch name) and I'm a 21 year old girl from Belgium. I love to draw and aspire to one day be an illustrator (gonna start studying for this next year; quite my Animation studies after 2 and a half years cause I didn't like it >.>; ). My other interests are music, videogames and nature/animals. If I can't find a job as an artist later on in my life, I'm gonna go work in a zoo. Cause it rocks. xd

Other than that, I'm not really sure what else to say. If anyone has any questions or something, you can just ask me I guess. biggrin

Hahaha, sorry. xd
I didn't even think of it as being that long; I could do longer for sure. But I don't want you all to have to suffer too much. ='3  

Eenuh

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:48 am
Eenuh
katsuhaiabi
Eenuh

Hahaha, sorry. xd
I didn't even think of it as being that long; I could do longer for sure. But I don't want you all to have to suffer too much. ='3
Actually, I was delighted to see such an intro. You even explained your screen name!  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:07 am
Hey there

I'm Dark Lore or in real life my name is Paul
i'm 18 and currently working for Games Workshop in Southampton, England.
I'm a keen Rollerblader and you could say artist, I'm saving loads of money to head out to Canada in about a year and a bit for a year because i want to live somewhere different for a time smile .
I've not got too many abitions in life but i do want to go to university to study towards becoming a teacher.  

Dark Lore

DartStriker

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:08 am
Hello everyone, I was invited to join this guild and, I said Why not?
So I have joined.
My names Dart Striker am a Halo Fanboy, I play Warhammer 40k, and love to write.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:19 am
Dark Lore
Hey there

I'm Dark Lore or in real life my name is Paul
i'm 18 and currently working for Games Workshop in Southampton, England.
I'm a keen Rollerblader and you could say artist, I'm saving loads of money to head out to Canada in about a year and a bit for a year because i want to live somewhere different for a time smile .
I've not got too many abitions in life but i do want to go to university to study towards becoming a teacher.
Ambition is said to be a good quality. Anyway, welcome to the guild!
DartStriker
So I have joined.
My names Dart Striker am a Halo Fanboy, I play Warhammer 40k, and love to write.
Sounds like you already get the idea of this guild. Anyhow, glad to have you here! "why not" make yourself at home?  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Dark Lore

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:22 am
DartStriker
So I have joined.

What a co-incidence that a WH40k gamer has posted just after a staff memberXD  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:07 am
Hey everyone,, I was invited to join this guild and, I said Why not?

My name is Shon also pronounced Sean/sien. And anyother way you can think of.

Im male and live in The usa ohio to be exact, i've lived there all my life and I quite like it. Currently i live in lancaster,ohio it's a great small area with nice people :3

My birthday is june 28th coming soon! and i like horror, action, comedy, anime, Movies and anime all around rofl

im glad i was invited and hello all.  

Fallen Angel Raziel

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:09 am
Fallen Angel Raziel
Hey everyone,, I was invited to join this guild and, I said Why not?

My name is Shon also pronounced Sean/sien. And anyother way you can think of.

Im male and live in The usa ohio to be exact, i've lived there all my life and I quite like it. Currently i live in lancaster,ohio it's a great small area with nice people :3

My birthday is june 28th coming soon! and i like horror, action, comedy, anime, Movies and anime all around rofl

im glad i was invited and hello all.
Welcome to the guild! Let me add your birthday to the list, while I'm thinking of it...  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:20 am
    Heys. ^.^ I got invited to the join the guild yesterday but I never got around to posting so here goes.

I'm a sixteen year old girl with a strange name. Tydea. Most people just call me Tyde like the ocean tide or whatever. How you pronounce the actual name is Tide-ea. So it's like adding on Lea minus the L. If that made any sense. >.> But yeah. At school just because most of the kids make fun of the name, even though I adore it, I just got by Tabitha my middle name. So call me Tabby, Tyde, Ty, Tydea, Tabby-Kat, anything pretty much and I'll answer to it. Some people even call me Ty-Dy. Okay moving on.

A little bit about myself...ermmm....I like to write. A lot. I'm not talking short stories, poetry, stuff like that. I mean like novel length, gut wrenching, realistic stories. I've got this one that I'm working on right now. I just started on it so I mean I've only got like two chapters but I've got the entire thing planned out in my head and maybe, just maybe, this'll be the one that I try to go get published.

Yeah I've got dreams to be an author. I've wanted to be an author ever since I first dusted my fingers along a multi-chaptered book and realized that I love the feel of them so much and the smell of the crisp paper, that I wanted to some day be able to inhale the scent of my own words coming off the page. Soooo here I am. Working to be an author in my free time when I'm not busy hanging out with my wife, the computer.

My birthday was February 6th. I'm a winter baby. It's my favorite season. Erm, most people describe me as outgoing although I prefer unsociably talented recluse, energetic although I prefer lazy, bold even though really it's just the fact that I've got a mouth that runs a mile a minute and expresses every thought in my brain, and spontaneous. I can't really argue the last one. And oh, I'm very argumentative. If you haven't noticed.

Drawing and writing in my free time is most of the stuff that I do. Or else, I'm hanging out online lurking and talking with my friends. I love to roleplay like five to six paragraph roleplays. I'm into ice skating and gymnastics although I'm not being taught how to do either. I'm teaching myself. I also love music. I'm a music collector. I go from branch to branch of the music world finding the music that I like. Right now it's foreign music such as Tokio Hotel. I'm good at singing though. First soprano in Madrigals, the show choir at my school. And I love to play piano and violin although I'm learning by ear. And with violin that can be painful.

Anyways, finishing this up now. Sorry if I bored you. >.> Off to go lurk on the guild forums.

theGOTHYwooddisasterx

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:24 am
theGOTHYwooddisasterx
    Heys. ^.^ I got invited to the join the guild yesterday but I never got around to posting so here goes.

I'm a sixteen year old girl with a strange name. Tydea. Most people just call me Tyde like the ocean tide or whatever. How you pronounce the actual name is Tide-ea. So it's like adding on Lea minus the L. If that made any sense. >.> But yeah. At school just because most of the kids make fun of the name, even though I adore it, I just got by Tabitha my middle name. So call me Tabby, Tyde, Ty, Tydea, Tabby-Kat, anything pretty much and I'll answer to it. Some people even call me Ty-Dy. Okay moving on.

A little bit about myself...ermmm....I like to write. A lot. I'm not talking short stories, poetry, stuff like that. I mean like novel length, gut wrenching, realistic stories. I've got this one that I'm working on right now. I just started on it so I mean I've only got like two chapters but I've got the entire thing planned out in my head and maybe, just maybe, this'll be the one that I try to go get published.

Yeah I've got dreams to be an author. I've wanted to be an author ever since I first dusted my fingers along a multi-chaptered book and realized that I love the feel of them so much and the smell of the crisp paper, that I wanted to some day be able to inhale the scent of my own words coming off the page. Soooo here I am. Working to be an author in my free time when I'm not busy hanging out with my wife, the computer.

My birthday was February 6th. I'm a winter baby. It's my favorite season. Erm, most people describe me as outgoing although I prefer unsociably talented recluse, energetic although I prefer lazy, bold even though really it's just the fact that I've got a mouth that runs a mile a minute and expresses every thought in my brain, and spontaneous. I can't really argue the last one. And oh, I'm very argumentative. If you haven't noticed.

Drawing and writing in my free time is most of the stuff that I do. Or else, I'm hanging out online lurking and talking with my friends. I love to roleplay like five to six paragraph roleplays. I'm into ice skating and gymnastics although I'm not being taught how to do either. I'm teaching myself. I also love music. I'm a music collector. I go from branch to branch of the music world finding the music that I like. Right now it's foreign music such as Tokio Hotel. I'm good at singing though. First soprano in Madrigals, the show choir at my school. And I love to play piano and violin although I'm learning by ear. And with violin that can be painful.

Anyways, finishing this up now. Sorry if I bored you. >.> Off to go lurk on the guild forums.
Welcome! ...can't think of much else to say right now. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:17 am
Hi just got a random e-mail
im nick im 19 currently at college studying multimedia
im a huge gamer and am i scifi nerd xd  

NickCpointless

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:23 am
NickCpointless
Glad to have you here, Nick!  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:36 am
katsuhaiabi
NickCpointless
Glad to have you here, Nick!
thanks biggrin  

NickCpointless

Arana

7,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:14 am
'Ello! I'm Arana but most people call me Ara. I randomly got a pm while posting in a troll thread at the GD and decided... why the hell not? They might have cookies.

I'm an 18 year old college student studying to be an English major. While I can't speak in foreign languages I can read Latin! I'll also being taking French next sememster.
I hold an interest in Roman history, mythology, and culture. I am a Latin geek through and through. Heheh... 3 years of a language will do that to you. I also have the attention span... ooo look! A bunny!
I like to ramble and talk about bunnies.
On gaia I'm mainly see on the GD and Barton town. I use to be a regular on the infamous 'If your child is Goth reform the lord' thread. So I am an ex-eder. And I still love to ramble and start sentences with words like 'and' as well as 'but'.

Later in life I plan on taking over the world with bunnies for at least a month before I am over thrown. Yeah I should compile things like this before hand because my lack of an attention span never helps. Whoot! Shiny objects.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games