Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:10 am
Does CA Stack? Cus if it doesn't just wondering if Pup's CA might be used better elsewhere since the guard is helping Valac flank the CC granting them CA.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:53 pm
Combat Advantage doesn't stack. They are either granting it or they are not.  

Kowsauni
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:57 pm
It has to be an adjacent ally to the target, and no other targets in range yet. It was that or double run in and do a heal on the guard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:47 pm
Quote:
Effect: One ally you can see gains combat advantage against the target until the end of your next turn.

For future Knowledge, you could have given it to anyone you could see. Being next to the target doesn't matter.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:11 pm
Kowsauni

Ilikan's 24 vs AC hit but my 25 vs AC does not? And I wasn't moved all the way to F11 after my charge either. I edited the word "charge" instead of "move" in the quoted section, if that helps.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:48 am
Kuori is just going to Double move to O13, not much else that I can do.

If I'd still have a minor I can throw in a heal on a guard  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:18 am
A lot of my stuff is about standing ground and drawing enemies in. I've got 2 zone creation powers to help healing and damage respectively.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:23 am
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni

Ilikan's 24 vs AC hit but my 25 vs AC does not? And I wasn't moved all the way to F11 after my charge either. I edited the word "charge" instead of "move" in the quoted section, if that helps.

You gotta tell me your total roll in your post. All I saw was +12 and a +1 vs AC on your post so I thought you meant your total to hit was 13. That seemed really low, but I didn't have time to go back and check the math. If your total was 25 that would hit and I will go back and ad the damage to the creature.

As for your position, Alphabet Fsh simply put you in the wrong spot when she edited the map. I'll correct it on the next update.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:51 pm
Psychofish

You have until tomorrow to post, otherwise Ilikan's turn will be skipped this round.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:52 pm
Working on it now. I'd tried to post a notice about my intent at work but accidentally put it in the IC.

Of course, I also intended to do it right when I got home, but instead the local shelter called to ask if we could foster and socialize a rescue.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:10 pm
With the DM's permission I would like to change where Ruin moves to to Q22. Doing so would open another shot next round, if C1 doesn't move.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:36 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
With the DM's permission I would like to change where Ruin moves to to Q22. Doing so would open another shot next round, if C1 doesn't move.

Yeah, thats fine, I haven't done updates for your turn yet, and BTW your crit does kill the Crawler so you can go ahead and add in the benefit of your pact boon to your post.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:51 am
Mongooseh

C3 is already dead, Ruin killed it on his turn so your wasting your action attacking a dead Crawler. I mentioned it in the post above yours but hadn't had a chance to update the map. You can go ahead and edit you post and change your actions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:59 am
Kowsauni
Mongooseh

C3 is already dead, Ruin killed it on his turn so your wasting your action attacking a dead Crawler. I mentioned it in the post above yours but hadn't had a chance to update the map. You can go ahead and edit you post and change your actions.

Woops editted turn.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:05 am
Forgive the noob question, but I can't remember or find an answer. Can an Immediate Reaction be triggered by an Opportunity Attack?

With Revenge in a rougher boat than Illy, Ruin would want to give his fellow teifling aid. I was wondering if he moved and was hit by C1 could he use Reflective Hellstrike to push the Crawler away from Illy and finish the action.

Quote:

Reflective Hellstrike
Encounter • Arcane, Fire, Necrotic
Immediate Reaction Melee 1
Requirement: You must be holding your blade of annihilation.
Trigger: An adjacent enemy attacks you.
Target: The triggering enemy
Effect: The target takes 5 + your Charisma modifier fire and necrotic damage, and you push it a number of squares up to your Constitution modifier.

[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games