Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:37 pm
Lufu scanned a few more pages then put the book back on the shelf, walking out and sitting down next to Kiom'e. "Did you find something then?" he asked, looking over at the book she was holding.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:44 pm
In the book was a picture of what Kiom'e looks like in panther form, but the thing is, is that she is younger than the book was even published. "Some what," she said with an uneasy voice, with eyeliner streaks down her face from crying.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:11 pm
((runny eyeliner... a style in itself))

Lufu regarded her calmly for a moment, the invisible pall that had settled over him lifting somewhat. "Are you alright? You look very upset about something. And I don't mean the attack on Evil. What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:40 pm
Kiom'e turns to a page in the book and it shows the family tree of Kiom'e, with pictures, and shows him her parents. "I've never really seen them before, no memories, no nothing, I pretty much raised myself..." she trailed off.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:49 pm
Lufu read over her shoulder with interest. "Is that so... I commend you for your efforts. You've done a good job as far as I can tell." He mentally followed her ancestry down the tree as he examined the page.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:52 pm
Kiom'e remembered the books with the torn out pages, "Oh, there was something else..." she said, "I beleive whatever the demon was, maybe didn't really hurt Evil...." Kiom'e continued whilst still thinking, "I beleive the dead Evil was actually the demon itself....but I was too traumatised to even think that couldn't be my cat..."  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:32 pm
((Im back!))

Hibiki walked through the streets, still wondering about the money and diamonds he stole some weeks before. Was he that desperate that he was actually willing to kill, just because he wanted what someone else wanted? Hibiki had killed people before, and even robed people, but he felt dirty about the tactics he used to retrieve the diamonds from the old man.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:13 am
Ichi came back to Mia hurriedly with urgent news.

"Mia!Mia!!!These people were talking about leaving soon due to a certain bandit group making its way here to capture the village!!!"

Mia started to remember the beating she gave to those bandits out there and gulped thinking that it was her fault.

"Oh no.....come on let's go out there."
"What are you saying!!From what those eople said it sounded like an army!"

"I meant to spy, baka."  

zepherion

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:38 pm
Zack arrived at the local pub and entered not caring much. He looked around and a the local drunks looked up at him. He of course had no intention of robbing anyone, though the old drunk he regular robbed was smashed beyond beliefe and mumbling loudly to himself. When he arrived at the bar the waiter smiled and continued to clean his cup with a clean cloth.

From what Zack gathered, the drunk had just began to drink heavily. Must have been some troubles at home no doubt. Zack placed a few gold coins on the table and bought himself a drink.

Once Zack recieved his drink, he hesitated before taking a sip, but soon enough he lifted the glass, pressing it to his lips and took a sip of the bitter beer he had ordered. Gently he set it down and hunched over staring at the cherry wood counter, lost in his own thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:17 pm
The man who had paniced and blabed about the ice cat demon in the woods suddenly collapsed and started frothing at the mouth "someone call an ambulence, demon must have poisoned him" a while later he died from poisoning.

Meanwhile Tiger is still stuck in the woods trying to get out and clean up the mess "ok... nearly done... soon as i get my foot out im outta here" Tiger struggles totally unaware of what is happening in town.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:37 pm
Zack had only drank a few sips of his drink. He looked sad and out of place from everyone else. He was very quiet as he sat in the crowded bar. He took his drink and stole some guys cloak and put the hood over his head as he sat down in the corner of the room with his drink. It happened to be that corner that was darkest.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:07 am
Mia dashed out of the bar and jumped onto a tree outside the city. Mia looked around the empty field, trying to look for the bandits. Mia found them and ran behind a rock by their briefing tent to listen in to the current conversation.  

zepherion

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:51 am
The people in the pub got louder and quiet at times. He didnt like it at times, wishing that they would stick to one volume. The drunk that had been at the bar counter was passed out and a few man began to try and carry him out. Zack watched from the corner taking a sip from now and then.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:08 pm
Lufu, having taken his leave of Kiom'e was wandering around again, an increasingly common activity for him. He began humming softly as he moved along the streets, the pavement around his feet rippling slightly as he walked. He closed his eyes as he walked, a small smile curling the corners of his mouth as he temporarily shut out the sight of the world.  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:41 am
Kiom'e left for her house after talking to lufu, and was looking through the book as she walked. Some people tried to pickpocket her as she walked, but they got nothing for she had no money on her person. Kiom'e would sometimes mumble stuff like 'ooh,' or 'really?!' but nothing much than that, as she read every little detail on her family.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games