Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:11 pm
Tiger walks quietly down the stairs and right behind Nakhti. She grabs his arms so he won't lash out and hit her because he was shocked out of thought. "Hey... There is a Goddess called Skadi. She is the goddess of the hunt... and of winter."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:41 pm
Nakhti put the freshly clean rag into his puch and picked up a mug of mead just as Ty's words touched heis ears. Skadi....... Skadi......... Skadi..... The world seemed to fade away from Nakhti as he was thrown into the area where his past that was contained within his mind was and the barrier began to unravel.

-----------------------------Meanwile--------------------------------

Skadi awoke as soon as she felt her spell upon Nakhti trigger.

"s**t!"

Skadi jumped out of bed and with a twitch of her finger dressed herself in her full hunter gear.

"Who did it I swear they are going to regret it. Had this planned so he would not hurt anyone. Damnit little chance of that now."

Grabbing her mirror she waved a hand infront of it to summon the image of who did it. Before her was the image of a female that went by Tiger. Skadi growled and tossed the mirror onto her bed. She then proceeded to shout loudly.

"CALLYPSO GET YOUR a** IN HERE! WE NEED TO TALK NOW!"  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:02 pm
Tiger walks in front of him and kneels in front of him. "Hey, you okay? Take it slow! Don't let it come back to fast!" She says realizing what is happening.

Callypso swaggers in, her jewlery jangling. "What is it" She says while running her hand through her long ebony hair. "Skadi?" Opening her deep blue eyes and staring at her. She flips a gold coin through her fingers. "Do we 'ave problems?" Callypso flips the coin and catches it, still staring at the other goddess. "I see dat Nakhti is well." She says in her thick accent.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:20 pm
Nakhti's eyes were wide open but he saw nothing. He was not deaf but he could not hear. 13 years of lost memories were slamming upon him like an avalanch. He was unable to hold them back unable to ward them off. His child hood flashed before his eyes in an oblivion of blurs. Untill it came to that day then it slowed down and he began to watch where his life fell apart.

(Insides nakhti's mind)

"Boy as of today you shall take my post of gaurdian of the ice orb and you will take my blade. You are to help this courrier get to the other orb gaurdians."

Nakhti looked to his father.

"Why am I leaving to have a simple message conveyed?"

Nakhti's father looked down upon him with cold eyes.

"Because if you don't I will banish you."

Nakhti's eyes went wide. When the old man wants to make a point he is god damn blunt about it. Nakhti bowed his head to his father.

"As you wish."

Something was not right....... and Nakhti knew it.

------------------------------Meanwhile--------------------------------

"Nakhti is well?!? Like hell he is! Tiger just triggered his damn memory retrieval! I had this planned so he would not injure anyone! After the shock wears off.... hell before the shock wears off i think he is going to lash out! Do you even remember what the boy went through!?! I swear something needs to be done or this is going to get bad. Unfortinately i can't do anything untill he flips out and uses his ice magic so i have something to manipulate!"

Skadi walked up to Callypso and pokes her in her chest as her silver and white hair hid her eyes.

"Tiger is one of yours so you better help fix this or else........"

Skadi laid one hand upon her huting knife a silent threat but one that held a world of meaning.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:39 pm
Tiger grabs one of Nakhti's wrists, but almost draws away because of the sudden cold. Cold. It was cold then too. What am I talking about? When? She suddenly thinks then calls to Mia. "I'm sorry," then, quieter and to no one but maybe Nakhti. "I'm sorry."

"Oh. Most of de people in dat building are asleep or to scared to move. It will be fine." She says rubbing the poked spot. "She be not a fool child." Callypso says while placing a hand on the other woman's shoulder. "If you 'ave not bothered to look at 'is memories before locking dem, dere is more dan meets de eye." She moves Skadi's hair out of her face and bends over to look her in the eyes. "It will work sista'. Ya?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:03 pm
What seemed to be a fog began to roll off of Nakhti. The mug he was holding developed a layer of frost and the drink inside froze solid. Nakhti's hand gripped the mug tighter as the handle shattered within his fist. The frozen mug and its contents exploded on the table upon impact. Nakhti's cat tail curled about the bench as the wood beneath him frozed solid. The table its self began to crack as Nakhti's free hand gripped the edge white knuckled breaking it. Nakhti's look of of shock and confusion was slowly transforming into one of sheer fury.

(Meanwile in Nakhti's mind.)

Nakhti decided it sucked he had to leave but it rocked that his best friend was the message courrier. That was untill the ambush began. Nakhti made his friend run has he held off the first three attackers killing them to a man with his flame blade. Running after his friend Nakhti was greeted to the sight of a summoned deamon literaly tearin an arm off of his friend. With a blast of ice and a fast stab of his blade the demon exploded to late to keep his friend from mortal injury. Kneeling down beside him Nakhti spoke to comfort even though it was useles.

"Hey comon pull it together.... I'll take you back to the village they can help you th-"

His words were cut off by a thunderous explosion and the summoning of the frost giant. Oh gods they summoned one of Skadi's giants! The screams began to reach him man woman and child alike. His friend grabbed him.

"Run Nakhti you damn idiot."

Nakhti looked down.

"B-but......."

With his last bit of strength Nakhti's friend pulled him down bringing his cat ears to his friends mouth.

"Its my last request get the hell out of here and live."

With a shove Nakhti was pushed back by his friend. Numbly Nakhti took the message from his father that was covered in blood and ran for it into the darkness of the woods away from the screams.

------------------------------meanwhile------------------------

Skadi looked at Callypso's eyes in return.

"You better pray she can snap him out of it because i doubt she can and yes even i know what even other do not. I have watched him his whole life since he is a gaurdian."

Skadi was still tense seeing the scene unfold.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:25 pm
Tiger walks behind him and hugs him, holding onto both arms, restraining them somewhat. "Hang on, you can make it. Do you remeber yet? Remember how I met you? We were taught together. I... I called you that weird name. It was so ridiculous, you told me to stop, but I wouldn't."

"It is probably betta dis way. He 'as help dis way. Plus I have no one to pray to. Try to... Relax." She says melting herself a little pool to lay in. She settles down and watches the mirror, which is a more solid thing to look at than Callypso who seemed unsolid. "I chose her good reasons."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:57 pm
Nakhti's fist that held the shattered mug would have bled if the wound had not frozen shut. His cat ears twitched and the fog continued to roll off of him. His other hand that gripped the table shattered it leaving the section he sat at in rubble. His sweat was freezing on his skin makeing a thin sheen of ice over his entier body.

(meanwhile in Nakhti's mind)

He ran hard and he ran fast his claws tearing int the message. His breth puffed and vanished into the night air. He thought he was free. Untill the stone golem rose up from the ground. Nakhti doged it by mere centimeters as it lashed out and too out the tree behind him. Avoiding the golems attacks Nakhti notices someone was throwing fireballs spells at him backing him against the fallen tree. a fire pell tore at him and instinctively he blocked it with the message in his hand.

"Damnit!"

The man who was trying to kill him spoke a few words to him even though he could not understand him he knew this was it. He was not going down without a fight. He charged head long into the golem firing off a lage blast of ice into its center and followed it with a lightning fast strike of his flame blade. The sudden change from cold to hot made the golem explode. Unfortunately Nakhti was right next to it when it did explode. Shrapnle pelted him cutting his entire body and ripping his clothes to rags. Before he could recover the golem collapsed and buried him beneath the rubble.

-----------------------meanwhile-------------------------------

Skadi closed her eyes then snapped them open.

"He is about to come out of it........ we will see if your reason lives past this day. I also thought i told you not to unfreeze my room Callypso you don't see me freezing your residence willy nilly."

The only think Skadi could do was watch and wait while she tried to joke to relive the tension.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:22 pm
Tiger allows her hands to be frozen to him, refusing to let go. "Not all memories are bad. Come on! I can tell that you are having a hard time. And have had! This isn't how you used to be. You weren't angry." She says, taking a hard swallow. "You always had a temper though."

Calypso nods and wave her hand at her. "Ya sista, I faintly recall somethin' like dat. 'Tis fine, you need one of dese anyhow. You need to... well I would say chill, but that does not seem to be de right word."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:48 pm
(inside nakhti's mind)

Nakhti's hand that bared the message burst from under the rock pile some hours later. Slowly Nakhti dragged himself out of the heap. Ankle twisted he used his sheathed sword as a cane and held unto the message for dear life. Only one thought kept with his mind untill he collapsed. Move. Don't stop death awaits the one whom stops....

-------------------Meanwhile------------------

Skadi rubbed her temples.

"We find out how bad this is gonna turn out in three..... two..... one...."

(In reality outside of Nakhti's mind)

The world came back to him almost. Nakhti knew not where he was but only someone was touching him. His blue eyes narrowed. The completly froze table before him shattered into a mist of ice. Following the table the bench shattered into a fine powder as Nakhti broke this persons hold upon him as he stood. Hearing thin ice break off of him he truned fast manipulateing the ice in the air into four spikes on his right hand. ((kinda like brass knuckles but deadly)) Nakhti spun with his left hand he caught the person by the hair and his right hand moved in. Then he froze as he came eye to eye with the person he was about to kill. His right fist halted the spikes barely touching her throught.

"T-tig?"  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:07 pm
Calypso nearly disappears to stop them, but halts her movement. She steps out of the pool and places her hand on Skadi's head. "It looks as though all is well. My reason survives. Can I go to rest now? Sista'?"

"Oi, Naki-nak. It took you long enough. You are going to have to pay for the table." She says looking at him, her eyes the warmer color they used to be. "It ain't nice to pull a girl's hair." She adds wincing, but not moving.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:22 pm
Skadi laughed to Callypso.

"Yes you may leave. Never seen you that scared for a nice long while"

(back to nakhti)

Nakhti's left hand let go as if set on fire and the spikes at Ty's throught cracked before falling apart.

"I um....... sorry?"

Nakhti looked at the patrons who were awake and saw them looking at him in absolute terror. Nakhti mumbled to himself.

"Greeeeeeeeeat another place i cannot visit ever agin."

Nakhti numbly reached inside of his sack that was teid to his belt. Withdrawing another sack that one to the floor and gold spilled out.

"For damages." were the only words he grunted to them.

Looking over to Mia and Ty he spoke.

"I'm gonna go sit out side and...... cool off a bit. Come get me when your ready."

Nakhti then withdrew to outside away from the stares of the on lookers and sat down looking at the ground in thought.

"Damnit."  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:35 pm
Tiger looks at Mia apolegeticaly and runs up the stairs, grabbing her things. She jumps out the window, and lands carefully on her feet and hand. She walks over to Nakhti and sits down. "It's okay. It isn't really your fault. I triggered it." She says, feeling a little guilty herself.

Calipso grins widely and messes up Skadi's hair. "Been a while since you were so frazzled. Good rest."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:01 pm
Nakhti opened the hand that held the mug in it and picked out the broken pieces from the wound looking for the words to say.

"They're dead Tig....... the whole damned village......."

Nakhti stared down at the frozen wound.

"I was sent out just before it hit...... the orb of ice...... i don't know if its still there...... i can only hope the traps we set killed them to a man......."

Nakhti's long hair masked his face his cat ears drooped low his tail flat and still on the ground. He silently shed tears knowing his family..... his village was gone. Nakhti put his hands to his fore head to rub away the oncoming headache.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:03 pm
Tiger stares at his hand as well. "I heard that happened. I'm sorry, I liked them. That place was the nicest one I had ever seen. It is still one of the nicest in my memory." She sighs and looks to her own gloved hand. "It is the past now anyways. Can't go back, so you gotta go forewards." She says, not willing to touch him at the moment.
"I have seen alot of cruddy stuff. They thought one of our number was a witch and was gonna kill her. I didn't do alot to stop them. But Mia was willing to, and got me to help. I had been frozen for a long time. I am still melting. But I can still teach you what I have learned about ice. if you are willing to learn. Unless you remember how to use it that is."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games