Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:43 pm
"Figures. He always had a small sign of distaste on his face when he spoke about where he was from. There are three animals that Rosemary is fond of more than any others and one of them is spiders. It is comforting for her to be around such creatures and in turn they are comforted. If they aren't comforted by her, they find it difficult to attack her if she doesn't do anything to it."

---------

"I know. You wouldn't have this if you did not love us." Veni gave Jacob a nice long kiss and intertwined their legs together. "I was skeptical at first, but now I am happy now that you are my beloved master, Jacob. You make my life a little extra special like Rosemary."

He nuzzled into Jacob's neck again and took a little sip of his blood. Veni suddenly rolled off of him, onto his stomach, well floated above the bed a little, and pointed at his back. "My turn."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:49 pm
"Zzzz...one more time....zzzz..."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:09 pm
Jacob grinned, and began to massage Veni's back, pausing only a moment to dip his finger in his own blood and smear it against the vampire's lips. He then continued with a rather sensual massage... everybody got massaged that night, and two vampires were fed to their heart's content.

- - - - -

GL and Black both fell asleep against each other on the couch, watching a (much better than the theater's) movie from GL's wrist computer, while Harold spent a good part of the night playing flipper... pinball, and suddenly becoming acquainted with the pac-ghosts. The mage didn't get to sleep until fairly later that night.

Fal'Jenul was one of the first to wake the next day, and she simply sat in a chair, watching Black and Galantros gently snooze, cuddled into one another, finding the little scene adorable. Abigail woke next, eagerly awaiting for Sephiroth to wake up outside his door, floating above on the ceiling to surprise him with a drop down glomp. Glomping the silver-haired man was actually only one of the reasons she was waiting for him to wake up... she also wanted him to show her that spot where she might have Harold plant that bit of land so she might be remade...

She had thought things over, and when she couldn't easily rest had found Harold awake playing pinball so she had talked with him for a while during everyone else's sleep time... She had made up her mind about some things, and was no longer uncertain. She'd made her decision.

Harold for his part, was laughing in his sleep quietly, mumbling things about beating GL's high scores and unwittingly fluffing a pink poring as his pillow. Phill didn't mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:20 am
Somewhere in the universe a world was forming. He didn't quite know where yet, but he knew it would be revealed to him soon. He wondered if his mother knew this change was already occurring as well because she knew it would happen before he did. Sephiroth was snapped out of his thoughts and almost lost his balance from the sudden upper head attack.

When he recovered his composure and got his arm loose, he put it around her. "Good morning to you too."

When she told him what she wanted he seemed overjoyed that she wanted to stay. His wings with all their holy energy appeared and he tried to kiss her on the cheek if she was still solid by then. "I am glad you want to stay."

As a sort of gift in return, he studied his wings and plucked what he thought was a nice looking gray feather and gave it to her. But then he seemed to ponder something and then asked, "About how far can you stray from the spot it is planted in?"  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:07 pm
Abigail smiled and put the feather in her vague, mist like hair... It stayed there somehow, despite her now ghostly form she took after Sephiroth kissed her cheek.

Abigail: "Well, that's the thing. My kind weren't necessarily restricted by their land directly. They could go anywhere they pleased. It was just safer to stay near it, because if they got lost going somewhere and couldn't find their way back, someone could make them theirs by offering them their land, or a piece of their nature. And it's like a siren call that can't really be ignored...

"A few of the smart ones though took some of their land with them, but they had to be careful not to lose that either. So it was risky. Something about the device my current chunk of land is in sticks near me, Harold said it had to do with tracking, self-movement and life energy signatures or somewhat he tweaked with. We haven't tested it, but if I lose it by some rare chance, it should find it's way back to me... he's not exactly a technical wonder, so we're not sure if it's set up right."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:50 am
Sephiroth wondered why she took a ghostly form after he kissed her so he appologized for doing something inappropriate. With what she said he guessed that they had a poor sense of direction. "I used to be considered one, but I haven't tinkered with technology too much in years. GL is usually compitant in that area, but I bet he's still asleep. It would be better if we found a little black dragon that randomly shows up or stays all the time, but I'm not sure where."

"If distance doesn't matter then there is a beautiful spot a couple of miles from here inhabited by pixies and other similar people. When Hell corrupted most of the area it had trouble corrupting it. There is a little bit of trouble getting there though because I am not blessed with as easy access as a few... if I teleport I get stoned and whipped by the trees and if I walk there I forget where I am going and why I am going that way. If Willow is around here, she can take us."

Sephiroth went downstairs into the kitchen and got some honey, milk, and a cracker. When he saw his mother awake and staring at BlackMN and GL, he told her where he was going and asked her if she wanted to come too. They went outside and he picked up a small stick which he used to tap on the door of a little house.

The green haired pixie opened her door and peeked out. "It's the Fluffy Tall-one with bee sweets, cow squirts, and square munchie for Willow? And he comes with a Curvy Poof and a ...Tall... Dirt Poof? A Bark Poof? A Wet Poof?"  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:14 am
Abigail: "Oh you didn't do anything wrong! It's just hard to maintain solid form for long periods of time..."

Abigail and Fal'jenul followed Sephiroth, and both found themselves amused by the small, intricate house they were led to. Both were pleasantly surprised at what came out of the house.

Abigail: "I suppose I'd be a dirt poof. My name's Abigail. My, I haven't seen one of your kind since I was taken from my world ages ago... Oh Sephiroth, wait! I almost forgot, if we're going to replant my land, we need Harold to do it, remember? I'll be right back, let me just go get him..."

Fal'Jenul took this time to introduce herself as Sephiroth's mother, extending a small, glowing colorful tendril for Willow to shake.

Minutes later, Abigail came back, followed by a yawning Harold, and GL who had a sizable backpack in his hands. Harold was drinking instant coffee from a mug, trying to wake himself up a bit after staying up so late.

Abigail: "Sorry, but I if we find a good spot, I..."

Harold: *Yaaaawn* "It's fine, it's fine. I'm excited for you, really. I'm just wishing I went to bed earlier is all. GL, sorry if we woke you up earlier than intended."

GL: "Nah, that's alright. I managed to get Black to cling to that pillow somewhat easily... *ahem* Hey Sephiroth, Willow. I packed you all some eats in this backpack, along with some water while Abigail was waking up Harold. Figured if you're heading out that way, you can make a picnic off it. It's just some chips and quick pb+j sandwiches I threw together last minute. Oh yeah, Abigail also told me about that container deal... You know, Githar will probably know more about it than me, so I'll give him a call and see if he can look at it."

Abigail: "Would you like to come with us? That'd be alright, wouldn't it Sephiroth?"

GL: "Oh, uh thanks, but I'd rather go back to sleep I think..."

Fal'Jenul: "...and by sleep you mean cuddle back up against your..."

GL: "COUGH ahem* Uhm... yeah... have a nice little walk, guys."

The reaper went back into the house with a noticable blush on his face, though that didn't stop him from carefully re-replacing the pillow Black was snuggled up against with himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:34 pm
Willow accepted the tendril and looked at her vague foggy form and then at Sephiroth's clear and solid form. "I don't see it."

"Oh Gray Fur-Face. Don't you think you're gathering too many people Fluffy Tall-one?"

"He should be it. She's still not going to call you by name unless she wants to get your attention and her given title failed to work."

After listening to GL she hugged the backpack. The sandwiches were appreciated especially by a certain someone who hadn't eaten breakfast yet. "Strange Dark-one brings squashed dirt nuts with smashed tree sweets on squishy squares! He can come!"

Willow groaned when GL said he wouldn't come. Then with what Sephiroth's mother said, "Wait what what? Is he finally kissy kissy with her?"

Sephiroth looked at the others when they were ready to go. It is a couple miles away and he figured that Abigail would probably want to know how to walk there anyways, so he didn't teleport near it. He knew the way, Willow just prevented him from becoming forgetful in what he was doing.

As they walked, Willow sat wherever she pleased and let her legs dangle. She would glance at various people randomly. "Still don't see it."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:08 pm
At the mention of "kissy kissy", GL turned a touch redder and pulled his hood over his face while he went back inside.

Fal'Jenul: "Well, they seemed awfully close to me.. him reacting like that I think confirms it. That, and he was mumbling in his sleep to her and she was talking back. It was cute."

As they moved on, Fal'Jenul just giggled a little as Willow's questioning of her relation to Sephiroth, and allowed some of the fog to move away, revealing some of her face and her long almost silverish-rainbowish hair to Willow.

Fal'Jenul: "See it now?"

Harold didn't seemed to mind being called "Gray Fur-Face"... in fact, he didn't seem to respond much, unless he was directly asked something, or an answer was required from him. All the while he was still sipping his coffee, trying to wake up.

Abigail drifted near Sephiroth's side, floating up against him as they moved  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:44 pm
"He reacts like that at the mere mention of anyone kissing anyone else, especially when it involves him. They've almost always do everything together and cuddled up close to sleep ever since they met, but you may be right about the kissy kissy as Willow said."

"Okay okay, but he's lacking many features then. Or does he have some, but never shows it? What about father then or is Rainbow Strand Poof," apparently her name for Fal'Jenul changed now that she got to see more of her, "capable of producing on her own?"

Sephiroth shrugged in answer at all her questions.

As they walked and drew closer to their destination, they passed by the stream of eternal youth and beauty that Jacob drank from. The little fox offered them a drink and for several minutes Harold was a handsome young man again while Sephiroth was a toddler. They saw a caterpillar sitting on a toad stool smoking from a pipe. He told them to be wary of talking flowers. Baby Sephiroth picked up the caterpillar and ate it.

The talking flowers talked to Harold for what seemed like hours, but in reality only took a few seconds. During that time Sephiroth became a man again. They stopped at a puddle of water, looked at their reflections, and fell through it to a world where everything mirrored what was above. They exited mirror land through a dew drop on a leaf and their mirrored selves (aka right handed Sephiroth, opposite handed Harold) returned to the land of mirrors.

When Willow shouted, "We're here," right next to Harold's ear he snapped out of his half awake sleep walking. Well they were close. A few more trees to pass and they entered a clearing with the circle of stones the creatures there had held a barrier around. There were several faeries and pixies and other faes (some invisible) that had landed on Harold and had fun with the tired old man. He apparently never woke up fully despite walking over an hour to get there.

Some of them said, 'walled tall-one' is here instead of 'fluffy tall-one' in response to their arrival. Sephiroth had helped them keep up a good barrier so he was mostly welcome there if he didn't fall for their enchantments.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:04 am
Fal'Jenul: "To be honest, I've never tried either way..."

Willow's shout came as a surprise to Harold, needless to say...

Harold: "HOLY blessed mother of..."

Harold accidentally splashed himself in the face with the remainder of his cooled coffee, which made him sputter and woke him up further. Abigail couldn't help but laugh, and the others soon followed her example.

Harold: "Dang it... I'm awake, I'm awake now... and wet. And sticky... Shouldn't have put sugar in my coffee."

Abigail: "Heh... Wow, this place is so beautiful"

Abigail flew about, looking over the trees and the plants that grew, and taking note of a certain kind of bush that grew kithos berries that wasn't native to this world, although she had no idea.

Abigail: "It's perfect! Oh, it's perfect! Sephiroth, do you think they'll let me live here? I'm so excited about being reborn...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:14 pm
Willow looked confused at his mom. What did she do? Think I will create a son in my image and did so out of dirt?

Sephiroth vaguely wondered who planted the kithos berry plant there. Black? Willow? Another pixie? He hopped it didn't ruin the ecosystem like so many things do that aren't native to an area. "I don't know why they wouldn't. You'd be the only "tall-one" here. You should ask them."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:23 pm
Abigail smiled and regained her composure... she was getting too excited, but nobody could really blame her. Seeming to take a breath, she looked at the group of pixies and other type of fae.

Abigail: "Would you mind terribly if we planted some of my land here? So I could be reborn, and live here? My world was destroyed, and I don't have anywhere else really to go..."

The ghost got a lot of positive response in reply, which made her giddy. She took out the capsule that held her native land, and handed it over to Harold, giving him a big hug. Once a spot was chosen, a nice one beneath a rather tall tree, they carefully dug up some earth and placed her land in it's place.

The effects were instant. Abigail felt an urge to go beneath the ground, and gave in to it, as the piece of land spreaded itself out by growing a variety of beautiful vines, plants, and flowers all over the clearing, and up arnd around trees. Dirt and vine tendrils began to come up from the center of it all, forming the basic shape of a woman, while flowers blossomed all around. The mass shifted, until it formed a beautiful woman with long blue hair in a dress that looked like it was made of petals. She inhaled deeply, and giggled happily.

Abigail: "I'm back.... I'm back!"

She then rushed over and hugged Harold, and then hugged and kissed Sephiroth. She then twirled around in front of Sephiroth and smirked.

Abigail: "How do I look?"

- - - -

GL had just carefully replanted himself next to Black, and had fallen asleep again, trying to put out of his mind the recent embarrassing moment and not be so bothered by it now. Besides... he was happy this way.

Coming across the sleeping couple, the spider summon sniffed at Black... Finding traces of Rosemary's scent, it began to sniff, then lick at her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:36 pm
In November she looked, "Like spring in fall." He was happy for her and watched her dance around. Then she grabbed him and forced him to dance/jump up and down with her.

"Harold you can probably have that nap now."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:38 pm
BlackMN slowly woke up and moved the spider demon away from her head and stroked it a little and tried to fall back asleep while she petted it.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games