Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:59 pm
Allison moved her hand, and ruffled her hair a little, "You know... if you don't feel like doing any of that just yet, you could just pull over for a minute." she said putting her hand back on his shoulder. Allison began to move it lower.
Leonard jumped slightly, "Uh, Kevin, in the back. With us right now!"
"Oh...right... let's just go to the mall then." Allison said flatly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:00 pm
Kevin facepalmed.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:20 pm
Allison saw Kevin through the rear-view mirror. "You'd know how I feel if you had someone to love." she said.
Leonard slammed on the breaks in shock, "Love, me...and you?!" he yelled as they screeched to a stop.
Allison lurched forward, almost hitting the dashboard when she did so. "You do?!" she said. "Oh I'm so happy to hear that!" she wrapped her arms around Leonard and help him in tight embrace.
Leonard looked straight ahead, terrified. "Uhh..." he didn't have much time to think as the car behind him hit the bumper of his car. "********!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:23 pm
Kevin quickly glanced out the back window, wondering if he was rubbing off onto Leonard.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:10 pm
Leonard pushed away from Allison and ran out of the car as fast as he could. "********, ********. ********!" he yelled as he made his way to the back of the car. He leaned in close to the bumper, only a few scratches, nothing major. Leonard sighed in relief. "Thank god." he said.
Allison looked out through the driver's side window, a worried look spread across her face as she saw the large guy come out from his car."Is...this... my fault?" she asked herself out loud.
-------------------------
Natasha and Michelle happily ran away from the school knowing practice was canceled because CiCi had some kind of doctors appointment. They made a break for freedom hoping that Courtney wouldn't see them. They didn't however mind when Ashley ran up besides them in an escape of her own.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:23 pm
"Uhh..." Kevin said, not quite sure how to answer that.

Emily saw Natasha running off and followed, a ways behind.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:35 pm
Leonard turned and saw the man coming up to him, "Please dude, I don't want to deal with any crap. I'm having THE worst day ever. There isn't even any damage." Leonard groaned.
Allison hunched down in her seat, as if trying to make herself invisible.
--------------------
Natasha stopped when she felt she was far enough from the school. She reached into her bag and grabbed her skates. After kicking off her shoes, Natasha sat on the ground and began to put them on.
Michelle stopped and waited for Natasha to finish, she had her board in her bag as well, so she took it out and stood on it.
Ashley tilted her head, she hadn't had the chance to watch the girls skate yet, and was pretty anxious to see how good they were.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:38 pm
Kevin watched silently.

"Hey." Emily said as she walked up.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:54 pm
Leonard just continued to look at the guy before him, "Please." the guy, surveyed the damage, or lack there of, and sighed. "Thank you." Leonard said as he they both just went back to their cars. Leonard sat in the driver's seat and just sat there. Today was not going to be as fun as Allison thought..
Allison hugged Leonard, "I was so worried about you! I thought he might hurt you." she held him close.
Leonard just grunted.
------------------------------------
Natasha looked up and smiled at Emily, once her skates were on she stood up and gave her a quick kiss. "Why hello there, are you busy?" she asked taking Emily's hand.
Michelle looked to the side, slightly red in the face.
Ashley gave Michelle a weird look, it wasn't like her to act that way, she seemed pretty comfortable with Natasha's choice of significant others.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:59 pm
Kevin sighed.

Emily smiled, returning the kiss, "Not really."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:13 pm
I think I just want to go home." Leonard said trying to escape Allison's grip.
Allison felt him struggle, and pushed him back, "What, don't you want to spend time with me?!" she yelled giving the boy a harsh look. "Just because you're having a bad day doesn't mean you can take it out on me!"
Leonard blinked a couple of times, "I wasn't aware th--"
"Just shut up and drive Leonard! I said I was hungry so let's go get food." Allison demanded.
------------------------------------------
Natasha let go of Emily's hand. "Cool! Come with us then! You have to meet the other guys on our team!" she exclaimed joyfully. Natasha began to skate off quickly.
"Team...?" Ashley asked
"Our skate team, you've met Nick, but there are a couple others too." Michelle called back as she went after Natasha.
"I... I didn't know they took this so seriously..." she turned to Emily, "Did you know they had a team put together?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:18 pm
"Umm, hey, Allison, if you're hungry, I can take you to get something." Kevin said, hoping to, at least somewhat, come to Leonard's rescue.

"Umm, I think I remember her talking about it, but not if they'd actually put one together or not..." Emily said as she followed.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:33 pm
Allison swiftly turned her head back to glare at Kevin, "No offense, but I don't want to hang out with you, I want to hang out with my boyfriend!" she yelled at him. "And he should want to hang out with me too!"
Leonard looked at the steering wheel, there was no getting out of this. "I do, let's go."
-----------------------------------------------
Ashley nodded and began to run after the girls who were skating away faster than she expected.
Natasha and Michelle zoomed down the street, making their way to the skate park they spent much of their time at.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:34 pm
Kevin said nothing, sitting back in his seat.

Emily hurried after the two as well, wishing at the moment that she had her brother's super speed.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:04 am
Ashley, finding it hard to keep up with the girls spread her wings and took to the air. Then, deciding it wasn't fair, reached out a hand to Emily so she wouldn't get left behind.
Michelle looked behind her, then at Natasha, "You know, you could have waited for your girlfriend, or were you hoping to sneak off and make out with other girls again?" she asked.
Natasha's face flushed a little and she glared in front of her. But she said nothing./  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games