Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:07 am
eMILY TOOK aSHLEY'S HAND WITH A THANKS.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:30 am
Ashley sped up and began to fly besides her friends.
Michelle and Natasha just stayed quiet until the reached the park.

Once they got there Michelle finally spoke up, "So, this is where Natasha and I spend a lot of our time away from you guys at," she directed at Ashley. "Now if only the others were here, we could introduce you..." she said clearly annoyed.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 am
Emily looked around, straightening her skirt.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:20 pm
Nick came shooting out of the bowl and landed on the ground behind Michelle. He kicked his skateboard up and caught it, holding it under his arm. Nick wrapped his arm around Michelle from behind, "Skater girl needs to chillax some." he said leaning down to kiss Michelle's neck (nick is 6'1l, making him a complete foot taller than shell)
Michelle gave a little smile, still ever-so-slightly annoyed, "Ashley, you already know Nick." she said as Nick waved, tilting his head at the little green bunny.
Just then, Damien walked onto the scene as well, he whistled at the girls upon seeing them, "Look at the little school-girl show they're putting on for us!" he joked. Damien looked at his best friend Nick and the way he was holding his girlfriend, he huffed and shook his head.
"and this is Damien..."
Natasha gave a playful look at him and crossed her arms, "Only I'm allowed to be a perv to the girls Damien!" she said back to him just as jokingly. She did however look down at herself and sigh, "hold on," she went into her gym-bag (which she had the whole time? biggrin ) and shuffled through it for her change of clothes, as well as Michelle's. She tossed Michelle her clothes and the girls began to change, (there is a decent way of doing this lol dont worry)  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 pm
Emily looked at Nick and Damien, "Hi, I'm Emily."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:37 pm
Damien smiled at the two new girls before him, "I was getting pretty sick of seeing the same three girls everyday, nice to have a change of pace." said the playboy as he gave Emily and Ashley a cocky little grin and wink.
Ashley looked around, "three she asked.
Natasha pulled her shirt up over her head, "back off Emily Damien, she's not into dicks." she said smugly, "literally" Natasha was about to laugh when suddenly she felt herself be grouped from behind.
"Peekaboo!" yelled a very excited otter girl as she gave Natasha's chest an extra squeeze.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:41 pm
Emily was about to say something when the groping occured.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:24 pm
Natasha jumped slightly, "Uhh... hello..." she said nervously.
Michelle roller her eyes and placed her face in her hands, this day was not going to end well.
Ashley stood there, not sure what was going to happen next, or if any other quirky characters were going to spontaneously appear from thin air.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:28 pm
"Umm... who are you and why are you groping my girlfriend?" Emily said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:42 pm
Avril smiled, "Oh, so YOU'RE Emily!" she said not letting go of Natasha, "Well I'M Avril the super skater, It's nice to meet you."
Natasha slipped out from Avril's grip and pulled on her 'Slaughter Fest 08" t-shirt. "Please, you skate like a surfer." she said fixing her hair, meaning she pulled it out of her tight ponytail and unclipped her bangs from the top of her head so they could fall back messily to the side of her face.
Michelle just groaned, obviously Avril didn't give a s**t about hiding the fact she was sleeping with Natasha. Michelle put her hair in her trademark ponytails and angrily shoved her knit hat on.
Nick looked around at the girls, guessing that today would be less about skating and more about keeping Natasha out of trouble.
Ashley took her hair down as well, she stayed quiet, knowing something was going on she wasn't told about, and se was going to figure out what it was.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:50 pm
"...That still doesn't explain why you were groping Natasha..." Emily said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:00 pm
"For shits and giggles?" Avril asked, not sure what the big deal was. "I can't touch just because you're her girlfriend?" Avril said in a fake pouty voice.
Natasha looked at Emily, "It's really just a joke, besides, Avril has a boyfriend."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:02 pm
"Okay..." Emily said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:17 pm
Avril giggled,"Well, not really, my 'boyfriend' still lives in my hometown back in California, so we aren't still technically together. Besides, I've actually been more into girls lately than boys. Usually it's kinda even steven for me, but not lately... it's kinda weird." she explained.
Natasha smacked her forehead hard, making a load clapping-like noise. "nope... not going to end well..." she whispered.
Ashley put her hands together, "Oooooooooooooh." she said finally understanding what was going on. Suddenly she felt disgusted, Natasha gave Courtney all that crap about cheating on Kevin when she was cheating on Emily. 'double you tee eff! she thought.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:22 pm
"...Ah..." Emily said, getting a bad feeling.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games