Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:38 pm
Took a much needed walk on an arid planet, but the heat and a backlog of unedited text large enough to fit in an intergalactic fan fiction has me wanting to go on another hiatus.
I have so much to do in my personal log, but also nothing to actually do inside or out of the ship.
I think I'll stick to loitering in my quarters for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:32 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
-shakes his head listening to the chatter between everyone- Mirdala... -picks up drink holding it up then drinking it- You've really know how to deal with the females don't you? A way that's going to get you killed or your tongue ripped out, or both, or more unpleasantness. -shakes head with a laugh- gar o'yaridir.

:::comes up behind him with her drink in hand chuckling::: I think Mirdala will be finding existence very painful he keeps this up. :::laughs::: As will you Nulis for neglecting me. :::places glass on nearest table as she starts for the door::: Time this girl gets back to work.

*reaches a hand up from under the table taking Exal's glass, guzzles back the strong hard liquor, wipes mouth* Wow! That burns all the way down! Think I could spit fire! *giggles quietly*  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:52 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
-shakes his head listening to the chatter between everyone- Mirdala... -picks up drink holding it up then drinking it- You've really know how to deal with the females don't you? A way that's going to get you killed or your tongue ripped out, or both, or more unpleasantness. -shakes head with a laugh- gar o'yaridir.

:::comes up behind him with her drink in hand chuckling::: I think Mirdala will be finding existence very painful he keeps this up. :::laughs::: As will you Nulis for neglecting me. :::places glass on nearest table as she starts for the door::: Time this girl gets back to work.

-chuckles amused- At the rate he seems to be going, it wouldn't surprise me. -grins watching her move- Hhhmm, "neglecting" cyare? -smiles seductively at her then winks- You've never complained before when we've had part ways for work. Pouted yes, but never complained. -looks her up and down grinning- I won't mind taking a few hours to deal with my neglected cyare... before getting back to work... -winks-

:::turns to stare at him hearing his words::: A few hours to look after my neglect Nulis. ::huffs rolling eyes::: Do you forget I'm Sith? Visa naktis letas Kudik or nothing! Get to work Nulis, just as I am! I'm sure it will be more satisfying. :::turns on her heels walking out letting him watch her backside:::  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:32 pm
Farewell to my grand Enki tank!
Back to opening more bags from Loyal, I suppose...  

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:24 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

-chuckles amused- At the rate he seems to be going, it wouldn't surprise me. -grins watching her move- Hhhmm, "neglecting" cyare? -smiles seductively at her then winks- You've never complained before when we've had part ways for work. Pouted yes, but never complained. -looks her up and down grinning- I won't mind taking a few hours to deal with my neglected cyare... before getting back to work... -winks-

:::turns to stare at him hearing his words::: A few hours to look after my neglect Nulis. ::huffs rolling eyes::: Do you forget I'm Sith? Visa naktis letas Kudik or nothing! Get to work Nulis, just as I am! I'm sure it will be more satisfying. :::turns on her heels walking out letting him watch her backside:::

-raising an eyebrow at her words yet still gives her a seductive smile- Of course I haven't, vec a darjetii ashnar jie butarade, Cyare. -unable to resist he watches her butt as she leave giving her a rather loud "wolf" whistle then winks- Cyare, gar ganar ratiin weah skotah e'yarahyr.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:35 pm
MIA-DOA
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

*reaches a hand up from under the table taking Exal's glass, guzzles back the strong hard liquor, wipes mouth* Wow! That burns all the way down! Think I could spit fire! *giggles quietly*

-laughs amused- Don't let her catch you, ce'e solus.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:35 am
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

-raising an eyebrow at her words yet still gives her a seductive smile- Of course I haven't, vec a darjetii ashnar jie butarade, Cyare. -unable to resist he watches her butt as she leave giving her a rather loud "wolf" whistle then winks- Cyare, gar ganar ratiin weah skotah e'yarahyr.

:::the loud whistle stops her in her tracks turning around, stands for a moment just staring at him, then runs full tilt jumping him, arms around his neck, legs around his waist, planting a power kiss on his lips, whispers::: You're going to miss this passion Kudik -softly laugh getting off him::: I have a cargo hole to fill.::: slaps his a** with a grin::: Later Nulis. Duty calls. ::: leaves, not looking back this time.:::  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:34 pm
-smirks sipping her drink in the shadows as she watches loverboy get the big smack down-  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Sheev Palpatine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:05 am
AH hello there.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:48 pm
Sheev Palpatine
AH hello there.

*she looked away from her drink with Reve and gave her head a shake at the old man* Why don't you sit down before you fall down and hurt yourself, unless you like the idea of being a ghost! Granny has learned you don't let that happen anywhere around that... *she grumbles obscenities, insults and quick witted insults about Daddicus and her having mechanical legs*  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:43 pm
Lucent Rym
MIA-DOA
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

*pouts shaking under the table* Stupid mando! Gimme a bottle under here. Look what just walked in. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:52 pm
Sheev Palpatine
AH hello there.

Darth Spectrous

*she looked away from her drink with Reve and gave her head a shake at the old man* Why don't you sit down before you fall down and hurt yourself, unless you like the idea of being a ghost! Granny has learned you don't let that happen anywhere around that... *she grumbles obscenities, insults and quick witted insults about Daddicus and her having mechanical legs*

-raises her glass with a smile- Hi there Sheev. -shakes head with a quiet laugh- Don't mind Granny Specs here. She's a little cranky due to the Sith Lord. The ole girl is genuinely a nice person once you get to know her.
-motions with hand- Grab your poison behind the bar. Join us for a drink buddy.

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:37 pm
Sheev Palpatine
AH hello there.

Mirdala Naast

*looks over at the obvious darjetii rolling her eyes* Unless you've got the credits, nar'sheb. *goes back to her drink then asks Mirdala giving a smirk* It might pay more than your current alor.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:23 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

:::the loud whistle stops her in her tracks turning around, stands for a moment just staring at him, then runs full tilt jumping him, arms around his neck, legs around his waist, planting a power kiss on his lips, whispers::: You're going to miss this passion Kudik -softly laugh getting off him::: I have a cargo hole to fill.::: slaps his a** with a grin::: Later Nulis. Duty calls. ::: leaves, not looking back this time.:::

-he only kisses her back then when she stands back up he says with a warm smile- Ni cak narir, Cyare. -grins finishing his drink and giving her another "wolf" whistle as she walks out then whispers the multi meaning word to come back safely- K'oyacyi!  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:25 pm
MIA-DOA
Lucent Rym
MIA-DOA
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

*pouts shaking under the table* Stupid mando! Gimme a bottle under here. Look what just walked in. eek

-raises eyebrows amused at the youth addressing her in her language- Dan clernis anasan cea vil dei lekku cahsinark bacir; -pausing he looked at the twi'lek then the newcomer to the cantina then back at Mia- Unless you care to ask him to get you a bottle ercio.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games