Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:15 pm
Natasha looked at Emily, feeling slightly worried. She strolled up to her and gave her a little kiss, "you look a little down... is something wrong?"
"Okay... how about since we're all introduced now we go skate, I need to get a move on or I'll explode!" Avril exclaimed as she began to skate off quickly to the half pipe.
Damien and Nick slowly followed, not really wanting to be around when the drama eventually unfolded. Nick took Michelle's hand and dragged her away, not wanting her to get sucked up into it either.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:21 pm
"Oh, it's nothing..." Emily said, hoping she didn't sound as worried/nervous as she felt.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:30 pm
Not really wanting to discuss anything further, "Um.. well okay." Natasha said before skating off towards her friends. She darted off and went up the half-pipe, passing everyone else as she did so, with Avril who had just happened to get there first.
Michelle looked back and decided to go over to the bowl to skate, Nick obediently followed his girlfriend
"This isn't going to be any fun is it?" he asked Michelle.
Damien stood back and watched the girls skate a bit.
Ashley stood by Emily, kinda watching everyone else and kinda watching Emily.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:34 pm
Emily watched the others skate, though it was obvious most of her attention was on Natasha and Avril.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:03 pm
Natasha felt all her worries melt away as she skated, she started off tense but as she let herself indulge completely in her movement she loosened up.
Avril did her tricks as if nothing was wrong, mostly because she really didn't see anything wrong at all.
Ashley, not knowing what to do found a small group of steps housing a rail and sat on it. Michelle and Nick suddenly zipped past her on it and she stood back up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:06 pm
Em just continued to watch, being sure to stand out of the way.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:23 pm
Feeling herself get swept away Natasha threw caution to the wind and began to allow herself more and more air. One her last go around she allowed herself too much air, Natasha lost her balance, flying off her board on onto the cement blow her.
The other's skidded to a stop and crowed around Natasha.
"What was that, Natasha?" Michelle saidwith a slight laugh.
Damien turned to Michelle, "An McTwist to an indie fake out? To a major crash and burn."
Nick knelt down and looked at Natasha, "Yeah way to beef it Natasha, you alright?"
Michelle knelt down as well and touched Natasha's leg.
Natasha called out in pain, Causing Damien to take out his camera and begin filming. "Damien! Get that camera out of my face, NOW! and Michelle, if you don't stop touching it so help me god I will reach in there and rip out your ovaries with my bare hands!" she cried out.
Michelle took her hand off Natasha.
Damien laughed and zoomed in some more.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:25 pm
Emily hurried over, "Natasha!"  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:53 pm
Avril lifted Natasha up, "God girl! Sometimes you give youself a little too much credit!" Avril laughed. She rubbed Natasha's shoulders, "How's your head?"
Natasha just groaned.
Hey team doctor! She needs medical attention."
Nick, went up to Natasha and began to ask her a series of questions, "Who's the president of the United States?"
"Urhh..."
"When was the civil war fought?"
"That was the one about farming right?"
"Uh... kinda actually. so?"
"..."
"You're supposed to ask questions she actually knows." Michelle laughed.
"What's two times two?"
"..."
"Two plus two?"
"uhh."
"I think Tash might have a concussion..." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:57 pm
"Did I just hear you say concussion?" Em said as she caught up/arrived/appropriate term to the group."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:08 pm
Natasha pushed away from Avril and rubbed her head, "No, I'm fine." she said as she stumbled forward a few steps.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:11 pm
"Fine? You just fell from... I don't even want to think about how high that was!" Emily said, obviously worried.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:30 pm
Natasha laughed and just shook it off, "No, Really, I'm fine. s**t like this happens to us all the time. You should see the scar on Michelle's face from when she ironically ran into a 'No skating" sign. Or the stitches on Avril's... I mean the time Damien dislocated his elbow... Nick had to push it back into place by himself!" Natasha lifted her pants leg to reveal her own scar, which was actually bleeding slightly. "Oh s**t I opened up my my leg!" she said looking down at the gnarly slash mark that ran up almost the entire length of her leg.
Damien knelt down and zoomed in on the gash, "That's pretty nasty." he said.
Michelle felt her eyebrow, "It's not my fault the randomly placed a sigh by the rail at the park that day!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:33 pm
Emily's eyes widened, "All the... We're going to the hospital."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:44 pm
Natasha put her hands behind her head. "Eh, we'll go later, I want to skate a while longer." She said skating away. "Like I said, this is no big deal."
"Yeah, especially for Natasha! She does stupid s**t like this all the time!"
"Yeah, actually I still have the video of her skating off the roof into that guys pool! Man girl you were totally wasted that night!" Damien said switching through the videos on the camera to re-watch it. All that could be heard from the other side of the camera screen was Natasha screaming "I am a golden gooood! (cheering from crowd) And you can tell Rolling Stones magazine... that my last words were... I'm on drugs!" and then a loud splash followed by roaring applause from her apparent audience.
"Oh yeah, took you a while to resurface, we thought you died." Avril said through laughter. She laughed so hard she had to hold her sides.
Nick went behind Damien and made the video play again and again, and again.
Ashley stood there, mouth agape, these stories were even more horrific than the first ones she heard.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games