Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:20 pm
cute lil lily
yuki: *uses nails to dig into the wound and under the bullett to pul lit out* owwwwwwww

Shun went u[ to Yuki and started to bandage the wound. "How are you feeling?"" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:22 pm
-sigh- i could have dug it out, and not even had to lay a finger on it  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:23 pm
yuki: it hurts *she said in a faint voice as her head started falling backwards and her eyes shut*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:24 pm
cute lil lily
yuki: it hurts *she said in a faint voice as her head started falling backwards and her eyes shut*

-severus moved closer, and let her head rest in his lap, as he placed his hands over the wound, slowly healing it- mayun, take shun and go get nemu!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:26 pm
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

-severus moved closer, and let her head rest in his lap, as he placed his hands over the wound, slowly healing it- mayun, take shun and go get nemu!

Shun nodded and went up to Mayun and followed him ,wanting to find Nemu.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:27 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

-before long, they arrived inside the gangs hideout, the bodies of gang members strewn about, as the entered the holding area, they saw nemu, passed out of the ground-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:28 pm
yuki: *shakes head a little and slowly opens her eyes and looks at severus* w-what happend  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:29 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

-before long, they arrived inside the gangs hideout, the bodies of gang members strewn about, as the entered the holding area, they saw nemu, passed out of the ground-

Shun saw Nemu and glared at each one of them coldly. "Which one of you touched her?" He growled out with venom in his voice.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:31 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

Shun saw Nemu and glared at each one of them coldly. "Which one of you touched her?" He growled out with venom in his voice.

-several of them walked out, all of them putting thier hands up, chuckling-
i did
i did
i did
i did
-they all say malevolently, the worst part was, each time it was said, it was true  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:32 pm
cute lil lily
yuki: *shakes head a little and slowly opens her eyes and looks at severus* w-what happend

you passed out from the pain, its ok, the wound is still healing though, so dont worry too much, or move too much- his hands glowed red-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:34 pm
yuki: ok *relaxes and closes her eyes*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:35 pm
cute lil lily
yuki: ok *relaxes and closes her eyes*

-he pulled his hands away- go ahead and rest, ill take you to safety- he picked her up, cradling her in his arms, and began to walk away-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:35 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

i did
i did
i did
i did
-they all say malevolently, the worst part was, each time it was said, it was true

Shun counted them all non-chalantly and counted about 30 of them. "Okay." He said, smiling but with no warmth. "All of you can pay right here and now." Shun said as he kicked the nearest one hard to the wall to make him pass out and growled at the rest of them and began to fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:38 pm
yuki: *reasts head against severuses chest*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:38 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

i did
i did
i did
i did

Shun counted them all non-chalantly and counted about 30 of them. "Okay." He said, smiling but with no warmth. "All of you can pay right here and now." Shun said as he kicked the nearest one hard to the wall to make him pass out and growled at the rest of them and began to fight.

-as they all formed up, swarming over shun, they pinned him to the ground- awww, i get it now, you must be the little bitches boyfriend, let me tell you now, shis chick is freaky, and damnit, she makes all the right sounds
-with the utterance of the last word, his head falls off-..............its bad enough a vampire raped my daughter, now you do it as well, merciless wind, dark chaos hurricane!
-a wind of bloody red blades form in the air, cutting down the thugs-.............how dare you think you can hurt my daughter in such a way, and get away with it!  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games