Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:31 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun woke up slowly and opened one eyes. "Nemu?" He asked sleepingly and yawned.

-she smiled- dont let those idiots get to you, they never really raped me ^^

Shun blinked at her and smiled happily as he hugged her tight. "Thank goodness!!" He said, smiling like a four year old who just recieved candy.

-she smiled- i killed too many of them, then one of them snuck up behind me, nailed me over the head with...a lead pipe, or crowbar or something
-images of all the dead and unconscious thugs before the fight came back to shun-

"Oh." Shun said, "That explains why there was only like 30 something." Shun said then smiled happily. "I'm glad your okay." He stated.

she smiled, and scooted close to them- only you get to do that to me ^^

Shun blushed a dark red and hide it with his hair. "Nemu?!? I-I don't think I could do that!!" Shun stated, totally embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:31 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
*she continues to sit against the wall while waiting for something to happen*

-sev appears, hanging up side down from thwe wall, wearing a smile, though upside down, it looks like a frown to rena- hows it going cutie?
*she looks up and jumps a little* oh hi Sev-kun

hello, i dont believe you answered my question, how are you feeling-
*she yawns* i am sleepy

-he smiled- need a [pillow- he said as he dropped down, landing in front of her, he crouched, and sighed slightly, clearly in minor pain-
*she looked at him with confusion* are you ok?  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:32 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blinked at her and smiled happily as he hugged her tight. "Thank goodness!!" He said, smiling like a four year old who just recieved candy.

-she smiled- i killed too many of them, then one of them snuck up behind me, nailed me over the head with...a lead pipe, or crowbar or something
-images of all the dead and unconscious thugs before the fight came back to shun-

"Oh." Shun said, "That explains why there was only like 30 something." Shun said then smiled happily. "I'm glad your okay." He stated.

Shun blushed a dark red and hide it with his hair. "Nemu?!? I-I don't think I could do that!!" Shun stated, totally embarrassed.

its a joke, its ok, im willing to wait ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:33 pm
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai

*she yawns* i am sleepy

-he smiled- need a [pillow- he said as he dropped down, landing in front of her, he crouched, and sighed slightly, clearly in minor pain-

-he smirked- of course, its just a sprain, thats all- he sat next to her-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai

*she yawns* i am sleepy

*she leaned against his shoulder and asked him* can you be both my pillow and blanket?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:35 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun continued to blush as he quickly changed the subject. "W-would you like to do anything?" He asked, trying to calm his burning face.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:37 pm
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
*she yawns* i am sleepy

*she leaned against his shoulder and asked him* can you be both my pillow and blanket?
-he smiled-....let me think of how i could do both, oh, i got it!-he pulled off his shirt, and covered her with it, revealing his upper body, covered in bruises, scars, and cuts, a tattoo ran across the chest, reading "the few, the proud, the lost"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun continued to blush as he quickly changed the subject. "W-would you like to do anything?" He asked, trying to calm his burning face.

-she smirked- do something.........well, first...could you get me some pain killers, the whack over the head has given me quiet the headache  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:40 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smirked- do something.........well, first...could you get me some pain killers, the whack over the head has given me quiet the headache

"Sure." Shun said, getting up as he went to his messenger bag across the room and pulled out a bottle of painkillers. He went to the kitchen and came back with some water. "Here you go." He said, sitting on the bed and handing her the water and painkillers.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:41 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Sure." Shun said, getting up as he went to his messenger bag across the room and pulled out a bottle of painkillers. He went to the kitchen and came back with some water. "Here you go." He said, sitting on the bed and handing her the water and painkillers.

-she took 5 of the pills, and drank the water- i swear, if you or mayun left any of them alive, im going to hunt them down and split them in half, in the worst possible way  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:42 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
*she yawns* i am sleepy

-he smiled-....let me think of how i could do both, oh, i got it!-he pulled off his shirt, and covered her with it, revealing his upper body, covered in bruises, scars, and cuts, a tattoo ran across the chest, reading "the few, the proud, the lost"
*she looked at him with her eyes almost crying*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:44 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she took 5 of the pills, and drank the water- i swear, if you or mayun left any of them alive, im going to hunt them down and split them in half, in the worst possible way

"Don't worry. Me and him took care of them." shun said, sitting on the edge of the bed and looked at Nemu. "anything else?" He asked curiously.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:44 pm
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai

-he smiled, and moved closer, putting one arm around her shoulder, he pulled her close, and lays her head on his shoulder- please dont cry for me  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:47 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Don't worry. Me and him took care of them." shun said, sitting on the edge of the bed and looked at Nemu. "anything else?" He asked curiously.

-she smiled- they busted into my room a little past midnight, bound and gagged me, then just carried me downstairs, it was thier initial intention to.....you know, force themselves upon me, but i was too stubborn  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:50 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai

-he smiled, and moved closer, putting one arm around her shoulder, he pulled her close, and lays her head on his shoulder- please dont cry for me
*she doesn't cry but asks him* why do you have those?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games