Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:59 pm
Allison clenched her first in excitement, "Then I'm going to be the first to compliment her new hair!" she called out dashing forward/

Ashley ran into someone's arms, "What do you think?" she asked the chest of the man whose arms she was in. Ashley looked up for his reply.

Allison stopped dead in her tracks, "Whoa... since when?" she asked no one.

Miguel smiled down at Ashley "You look positively radiant!" he told her kindly, rolling his 'R' as he did so.

Allison purred, practically melting at the sound of the boys voice.

As did Ashley.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:01 pm
Kevin had been about to approach but stopped at the sight, stunned.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:09 pm
Ashley tried to regain her composer, doing a pis posh job of it. "You really think so? I actually feel really light headed right now! Must be from the lost weight of my hair..." she said, even though it was mostly from butterflies in her stomach.
"Yes, I think so." Miguel backed away from Ashley, and grabbed her hand, "Let's go show off your excellent new look!" Miguel led Ashley away.

"Ashley is soooooo lucky! Miguel is like, perfect. Absolutely perfect!"
Leonard attempted to cross his arms, feeling a strange micture of happiness and jealousy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:12 pm
Kevin just stared after them, hand twitching slightly.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:50 pm
Leonard looked over at Kevin, he dropped the bags and went up to him. "Dude, what's up with that? I thought you two..." he asked.
Allison looked at the boys behind her, "Hey! You dropped my stuff!" Allison ran and picked them up. "I know it's a interesting news, but not even I'M not that excited to be one of the first to hear about Ashley and Miguel." she explained in a huff, upset about her new coordinates to be sitting on the dirty ground.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:58 pm
"We are... err... well... sorta... umm..." Kevin said to Leonard, both trying to think of how to explain it and trying to recover from what he saw, "We kinda got started, I guess? Err, well, not really, we just kind of... I don't know how to describe it... We had some moments together but I don't know if we're really together, probably not officially... Though I want to... Ugh..."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:28 pm
"You obviously aren't Kevin... she's clinging to Miguel as if her life depends on it." Leonard sighed, "You sure know how to pick 'em." he said before moving on." I'm not really seeing it between them though... Because they're athletes?"
Allison laughed, "More than just that love, Miguel is second in our class, after Ashley. He's bilingual, tall, gorgeous. Not to mention funny, endearing and he takes care of shelter animals AND senior citizens, Heard he's not a bad cook either: works food kitchen's during the holidays... So basically he's PERFECT." she explained.

Miguel was saying something to Ashley when he sneezed rather loud.
"Do you have a cold?" Ashley asked giving his hand a squeeze.
"No?" Miguel said, confused by the sudden sneeze. "Allergies maybe?  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:36 pm
"...Perfect... Just... perfect..." Kevin said numbly.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:47 pm
"Isn't that what I just said?" Allison asked, annoyed to have been repeated. "You know, I don't remember her ever being into anyone before. Glad she finally put herself out there, or people would be buying her cats as graduation presents." she added with a laugh. Allison sighed, "I can't believe we're actually standing here talking about their personal lives... it's kinda sad... Damn the popular kids and there much more interesting lives!" Allison re clenched her fist and speaking the last part in a lower voice as a joke.
"Why can't she be normal and funny all the time...? No she has to be crazy most the time." Leonard mumbled.

Ashley hugged Miguel's arm, "We should go get something to eat! I didn't get to eat at lunch, maybe after that we could go to the book store?" she asked, batting her eyelashes flirtatiously.
"Sure of course." Miguel laughed and put his arm around Ashley, she didn't normally act this cute at school or when she was with the other girls.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:58 pm
Kevin heard where Ashley and Miguel were heading and quickly balanced the options. He decided he'd follow them.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:12 pm
Allison looked at Kevin, then Leonard, "Well I don't want to just stand here anymore." she said flatly.
Leonard nodded, "You're right, let's go." he took Allison's ha and ran away with her, even though he was terrified of the thought of being alone.
"What about Kevin?" she asked.
"What about him?"

Ashley sat at the table, waiting for Miguel to come back with their food.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:16 pm
Kevin headed off towards where Ashley and Miguel went.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:07 pm
Susan happily skipped over to the table, "Sorry we're late! Long line, not enough workers!" he exclaimed in a feminine voice.
Bridgette rolled her shoulders and sighed, "Totally. I wish they'ed just do something about it already, stupid tight-asses!" she said in an overly British way.
Ringo smiled worriedly at Bridgette, Please let Emily be ok...
------------
Ashley spotted Kevin with the corner of her eye. "******** terrific!" she groaned,  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:13 pm
Emily glanced up at Susan and Bridgette as they walked over, not really saying anything.

Kevin started walking over in the direction.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:19 pm
Susan pouted a little, "Why so glum, chum?" he asked.
Bridgette, who had already been hit on by Natasha via text message.... three times, knew what was up.
------------------
"Go away, go away, go away,Go away, go away, go away. GO AWAY!" she said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games