Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:26 pm
Dizzy Lamore
The Shadowed Ghost
Dizzy Lamore
(*huffs* Nothing but dead people.)

Chuckles setting blaster on table then propping boots on table and leaning back in chair. "Hmm, that could be arranged aruetii, should you have the credits," he folds his arms over his chest watching her with a smirk.

emotion_jawdrop I don't want that! I wanted you people to resuscitate the dead ones. You did! You just blew life back in here!! 4laugh xd

"Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la," smirks, "Though the blaster would have been fun."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:31 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Merry Sithmas

Merry Jedimas

Merry Mandomas

Merry all other Charactermas that dwell in this Temple.

Keep safe. Wash your hands. Wear your mask.
Remember, the alcohol is for sanitizing your hands and things, not your bellies. lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(I miss reading your play even if I don't understand half of it.) 4laugh

~smirks~ Too late.

My liver is suffering from the alcohol absorbing threw my hands. razz

-chuckles under his helmet, leaning against the wall- Then you're using it wrong.

:::silently sneaks up beside him with two bottles, whispers::: What's this about "using it wrong" Nulis? :::smirks handing him a bottle:::

Finishes his drink then laughs amused at the couple, "I supposed you two are going to show us all how it's used right then?" Looks at his empty drink and sighs but gives a chuckle getting up to grab more to drink. "Some of us don't need the education, just need more alcohol."  

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200

Dizzy Lamore

Dizzy Lamore

Spicy Widow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:23 pm
The Shadowed Ghost
Dizzy Lamore
The Shadowed Ghost
Dizzy Lamore

Chuckles setting blaster on table then propping boots on table and leaning back in chair. "Hmm, that could be arranged aruetii, should you have the credits," he folds his arms over his chest watching her with a smirk.

emotion_jawdrop I don't want that! I wanted you people to resuscitate the dead ones. You did! You just blew life back in here!! 4laugh xd

"Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la," smirks, "Though the blaster would have been fun."

Only if there is a morgue being added to this Temple and wakes being held. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:31 pm
Dizzy Lamore
The Shadowed Ghost
Dizzy Lamore
The Shadowed Ghost
Dizzy Lamore

*chuckles under helmet studying the woman taking a seat at the corner table* That would be a good idea. If I leave a body.  

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:49 pm
The Shadowed Ghost
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Merry Sithmas

Merry Jedimas

Merry Mandomas

Remember, the alcohol is for sanitizing your hands and things, not your bellies. lol

~smirks~ Too late.

-chuckles under his helmet, leaning against the wall- Then you're using it wrong.

:::silently sneaks up beside him with two bottles, whispers::: What's this about "using it wrong" Nulis? :::smirks handing him a bottle:::

Finishes his drink then laughs amused at the couple, "I supposed you two are going to show us all how it's used right then?" Looks at his empty drink and sighs but gives a chuckle getting up to grab more to drink. "Some of us don't need the education, just need more alcohol."

:::shoots him a sideways glance smirking::: It's obvious you know how to use alcohol. :::chuckles::: Some of us just don't have need of that much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:05 pm
The Shadowed Ghost
Jin Awaud
The Shadowed Ghost
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous

~raises eyebrows chuckling~ Is it not past your bedtime old sith?

Reve Casse

In answer to your question asked before. No I have not. ~looks around rolling eyes~ I care not to either. ~raises eyebrows looking at Reve flatly~ My blaster is within reach when I shower. ~rolls eyes shaking head getting another drink wondering if the old Sith has a bounty on her~

The Shadowed Ghost

Walks in quietly scanning the room, then makes his way to the bar. Scans over the bottles spotting the ne'tra gal, picks it up then walks to a darker corner table of the s**t hole cantina, sitting down on the chair, then moving to a bench style seat when one of the legs of the chair bent even more than what it already was. Sighing he took off his helmet and opened the bottle of black ale and drank from the bottle, enjoying the taste of the Mandalorian liquor.

Hearing the youngster speak he raised both eyebrows wondering if the youth was drunk or just blinded by the Sith. Taking another drink from his bottle he said to the youth, "You're either blind or have been brainwashed to "hail" a Sith young one." Studying her he added, "As to "have a bounty soon" you must earn one, working for one, should you want one." Returning to his bottle he continued to survey the cantina and it's patrons chuckling amused.

~listens to the exchange between the two about bounty with a soft chuckle~ Vod, perhaps that is the perfect example of someone who wants bounty, however has no desire to work for it. Rather would have others deliver it to them, with no costs. Non the less, anyone hailing a Sith should be muun'bajir.

(Brother,
trounce, teach someone a lesson, *kick butt* lit: educate hard)

Chuckling he looks at Jin, "Vod, be my guest, I'm waiting on Rassa. She'd be very upset if I started that without her!" he laughs with a smirk and taking another drink. Looks around the cantina amused, "Not like this place hasn't seen a fight or two in it's day from the look of it."

Glances at the old Sith female he takes another drink now even more amused than before, "Vod, better watch your words, they may be taken the wrong way by that Sith!"

~laughs loudly~ Somehow I doubt even that would be helpful vod. Let the old sith deal with her! ~enjoys several chugs from his drink then looks at Xal~ Let her take them however. ~smirks~ Does not mean she will be happy with the results. ~chuckles amused~ I still wonder if the old sith has a bounty on her head worth collecting.

Shaking his head with an amused chuckle, "Jin I doubt she's got one on her. She reminds me of an old fart who can talk, chew or manipulate their way out of anything."

~rolls eyes then laughs~ Too bad. I would have come out of retirement for that! Ah, sounds like she needs a muzzle more than anything vod. Then her ad'ika ad might not have to worry about her. ~smirks as he glances at the old sith's son, testingly while enjoying his drink~

(brother
little son)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:10 pm
The Shadowed Ghost
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Merry Sithmas

Merry Jedimas

Merry Mandomas

~smirks~ Too late.

Laughs loudly agreeing with Jin, "I'll drink to that vod!."

~grin holding up his drink~ K'oyacyi!

(Cheers)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:19 pm
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Merry Sithmas

Merry Jedimas

Merry Mandomas

~smirks~ Too late.

~chuckles amused~ Then I will have to agree with my vods, you are using it wrong. Find something else to do with your hands aruetii.

(brothers
outsider/foreigner)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Dizzy Lamore

Dizzy Lamore

Spicy Widow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:40 pm
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Merry Sithmas

Merry Jedimas

Merry Mandomas

~smirks~ Too late.

~chuckles amused~ Then I will have to agree with my vods, you are using it wrong. Find something else to do with your hands aruetii.

(brothers
outsider/foreigner)

sweatdrop Sorry I don't play with mandos. I just read, observe and learn. I'll just go sit back over there in the corner now.... with my back against the wall... close to the exit. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:35 pm
The Shadowed Ghost
Darth Spectrous
*she glares at Normie* Granny does hear you Normie! Now be a good son and shut up, some need to learn on their own how to properly behave! Even if they are Mandalorians! They can learn some manners like good little Hellions too!

Gives a shake of his head looking at the Sith with a smirk, "Unlike your... son, I'm not worried what you think, much less what a Sith thinks of my manners." Looks at her still smirking, "I know who you call when you want a job done Sith, because you don't want to dirty your hands doing something yourself." Grins holing up drink then drinking it. "To business contracts that pay rather nicely!"

*glares at the Mandalorian* If you think you're being cute, Granny isn't impressed! You'd be the last one Granny would hire! *she scowls at him then smiles at Normie* I'd hire someone I could trust not to overcharge me or worse! *scowls* Already had one instance of not being able to trust someone and that was just dealing with family! Now Granny doesn't want to hear anymore of your bullshit Mandalorian so go sit down in a corner till you learn some manners!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:45 pm
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous

Reve Casse

In answer to your question asked before. No I have not. ~looks around rolling eyes~ I care not to either. ~raises eyebrows looking at Reve flatly~ My blaster is within reach when I shower. ~rolls eyes shaking head getting another drink wondering if the old Sith has a bounty on her~

The Shadowed Ghost
Onikiria
I voted early today for the first time ever.
All hail Daddicus!

Hope to have a bounty in soon, but my tank isn’t as popular as it used to be.

Walks in quietly scanning the room, then makes his way to the bar. Scans over the bottles spotting the ne'tra gal, picks it up then walks to a darker corner table of the s**t hole cantina, sitting down on the chair, then moving to a bench style seat when one of the legs of the chair bent even more than what it already was. Sighing he took off his helmet and opened the bottle of black ale and drank from the bottle, enjoying the taste of the Mandalorian liquor.

Hearing the youngster speak he raised both eyebrows wondering if the youth was drunk or just blinded by the Sith. Taking another drink from his bottle he said to the youth, "You're either blind or have been brainwashed to "hail" a Sith young one." Studying her he added, "As to "have a bounty soon" you must earn one, working for one, should you want one." Returning to his bottle he continued to survey the cantina and it's patrons chuckling amused.

~listens to the exchange between the two about bounty with a soft chuckle~ Vod, perhaps that is the perfect example of someone who wants bounty, however has no desire to work for it. Rather would have others deliver it to them, with no costs. Non the less, anyone hailing a Sith should be muun'bajir.

(Brother,

*gives Reve a shush motion* Quiet Reve, Granny is having fun! *smiles sweetly at the over compensating Mando* Didn't your mother teach you not to play with your blaster in the shower?! Sounds like your the one who needs the bedtime Mandalorian! *gives a sweet smile and winks* Since you're worried about it, Granny doesn't need a bedtime!

~raises both eyebrows unamused then starts laughing at the old sith~ Nuh'la, nuhunla darjetii... but to be honest with you, as humorous as you seem to want to be, you are mirsh'kyramud. ~sighs shaking head~ Lay off the spice old sith, it has gone to your head.

(Funny, amusing sith
boring person)

*frowns at the overcompensating Mandalorian* Granny wasn't being amusing to you! Granny is certain you'd not be able to handle that much amusement! *glares but gives a smile* Now stop being so worried about my bedtime and how much spice granny decides to smoke with the girls and go join your friend in the corner! *scowls swatting at him with her parasol* And leave my Normie alone! He's a good son!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:51 pm
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Merry Sithmas

Merry Jedimas

Merry Mandomas

~smirks~ Too late.

(brothers
outsider/foreigner)

sweatdrop Sorry I don't play with mandos. I just read, observe and learn. I'll just go sit back over there in the corner now.... with my back against the wall... close to the exit. 3nodding

*scowls at the Mandaloirians* Now now now my little Hellion, come sit over here with Granny. Granny's not going to let those bad old ill mannered Mandos bother you sweetie! *pats a seat next to her* You can sit next to Granny and observe all you want you poor little bullies Hellion!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:32 am
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Merry Sithmas

Merry Jedimas

Merry Mandomas

~smirks~ Too late.

(brothers
outsider/foreigner)

~watches the aruetii amused by her words then laughs loudly~ You act as though you are scared of something... or would that be someone?

(outsider/foreigner)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:46 am
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous

Reve Casse

The Shadowed Ghost

(Brother,

*gives Reve a shush motion* Quiet Reve, Granny is having fun! *smiles sweetly at the over compensating Mando* Didn't your mother teach you not to play with your blaster in the shower?! Sounds like your the one who needs the bedtime Mandalorian! *gives a sweet smile and winks* Since you're worried about it, Granny doesn't need a bedtime!

~raises both eyebrows unamused then starts laughing at the old sith~ Nuh'la, nuhunla darjetii... but to be honest with you, as humorous as you seem to want to be, you are mirsh'kyramud. ~sighs shaking head~ Lay off the spice old sith, it has gone to your head.

(Funny, amusing sith
boring person)

*frowns at the overcompensating Mandalorian* Granny wasn't being amusing to you! Granny is certain you'd not be able to handle that much amusement! *glares but gives a smile* Now stop being so worried about my bedtime and how much spice granny decides to smoke with the girls and go join your friend in the corner! *scowls swatting at him with her parasol* And leave my Normie alone! He's a good son!

~glares at the old sith thinking of using his blaster, but only rolls his eyes at her, then slowly smirks~ Touch me again sith and you will end up in bi'caraya. I quite certain you have pissed someone off somewhere who would pay nicely to have a picturesque framed artwork of an aged old sith female. ~laughs amused at the idea and actually puts thought into who might want such grotesque artwork~

(carbonite)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:56 am
Arris Zern
Dizzy Lamore
The Shadowed Ghost
Dizzy Lamore
The Shadowed Ghost
Dizzy Lamore

*chuckles under helmet studying the woman taking a seat at the corner table* That would be a good idea. If I leave a body.

~glances at the new Mando then raises both eyebrows~ Ah you must be the assassin I have heard about. ~smirks amused~ Could I interest you in a bi'caraya framed piece of art with the subject matter an old sith female?

(carbonite)

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games