Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 755 756 757 758 759 760 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Going through my wishlist and seeing what items I truly still want - specifically CDs. I'm listening to them on MySpace to see whether I truly want the entire CD... or if it's just a select few songs that I like. *shrugs*
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Okay. I'm going to stop posting random pictures from Tumblr here... and actually start working on a doll, like I planned on doing. ^.^;
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image
There's a part of me that wants to watch an episode of The Office (UK) just to see what its like and whether I like it more than what little I've seen of The Office (US). Not to mention I want to see how Martin Freeman acts in a more comedic setting than what Sherlock is. :)
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image
La di da...
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image
My doll is coming along quite nicely. Just have to work on the hair then I'll be done with it. :)
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image
Finished with the doll. *nods*
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image
User Image

From the set of Sherlock... :)
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image

cumberbatchweb @ Tumblr
Sherlock Filming -some very minor spoilers.

[...]

So because I have zero will power I headed to “Baker Street” earlier today to watch the filming. Sadly I missed Benedict in his sheet (a fine sight I’m sure) but arrived soon-ish afterwards. I was quite surprised at the large crowd and the 3 different paparazzi photographers there. Guess that’s definitely a sign of the shows popularity! Overall I think I watched maybe 6 scenes being filmed? It was a very busy day for the cast and crew.

Firstly while we’d all grasped this already sadly there is zero chance of this airing earlier than we hoped as A Scandal in Belgravia is clearly set at Christmas. Complete with fake melted snow across the pavements, fairy lights in 221B’s windows (Johns doing surely?), light up reindeer in Speedys window, fairy lights on the trees and a Xmas wreath on the door next to 221B.

[...]

Ooo... Christmas at 221B Baker Street! Oh this is gonna be good. :D

Oh, and the following pictures are from other peoples' posts that just happened to relate to the above context. :)

User Image

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image
*sighs* Just looking at pictures on Tumblr. Probably will do this until its dinnertime.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image
Yesterday at my friend Melissa's game party we watched the bloopers and a few of the Doctor Who Confidentials from Season 5. Even though I've seen all of them before thanks to YouTube and BBC America's page, seeing them on a TV screen added a new magical feeling to it. Not to mention having fellow Whovians - Melissa and Joseph - near by to laugh along at the various amusing parts. :)

And now I've realized I really want to own Season 5 and the first part of Season 6. I don't think there's ever been a TV show, other than Sailor Moon, that I've wanted to own the seasons of so much. :)
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image
drwhogeek10 @ Tumblr
About Sherlock series 2

I think in the last ep, something will happen to Sherlock (come on, it’s Steven Moffat) But I don’t think he’ll die…

But if he does, (like in the stories) They’ll have the right way to bring him back. Maybe he just gets seriously injured (like falling off the top of a building.)

I know they’re bringing John’s therapist back. But Idk why. So we’ll have to wait.

That’s it.

Of course John's going to need his therapist to come back! Think about it! Since the first day of meeting Sherlock, John started finding himself caring about him. After spending so much time and adventures together, the two have grown fairly close with each other. If anything extremely terrible happened to Sherlock, I'm sure it would affect John greatly. Probably enough that his therapist will have to help him through it.

Anyway, I agree that Moffat and Gatiss would never truly kill off Sherlock. Especially when they've just started this fabulous show. No, they're probably going to do what the books did. John thinks he sees Sherlock fall to his death, but then some time later Sherlock reappears fine and dandy, and had been keeping undercover for the sake of staying undercover for one reason or another.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 755 756 757 758 759 760 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games