Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:18 pm
Zee shrugged, "Wh make you when I didn't make Jorja?" he said.
Jorja huffed, "I said I was sorry! I was mad... besides, that was way back when I thought you slept with CiCi! Quit bringing it up already!"
Zee sighed, "So Kevin, what's got you leaving this fine place in such a hurry, Allison give you the crazy eyes and threaten to kill you in your sleep?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:19 pm
"No, but it's a long, sad story." Kevin said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:30 pm
"Well, we don't have time to listen!" Jorja yelled, pulling Zee into the car with him. Just then she heard her phone buzz. She read the message which was from Leonard, she wrote a quick reply and sighed. "You're lucky you and Leonard are such good friends. Get in now before i change my mind!"
Zee got in and waited for Kevin. "Ok then..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:31 pm
"Okay..." Kevin said as he got in.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:47 pm
Jorja looked at Kevin through the rear-view mirror. "It's you're lucky day Kevin, Not only do you get to spend the rest of your craptastic day with us, you'll be the first to meet my mother's brother AND Grandparents!" she said in a sarcastic happy voice.
"Your grandparents? You're shitting me. You said they wouldn't be there!" Zee yelled, mad at Jorja for lying.
"Sorry, if I told you the truth you'd stay away, if I have to go through hell, I'm taking you with me. Jorja said flatly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:48 pm
"They can't be that bad..." Kevin said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:29 pm
Jorja groaned, trust me, they are. I plan on getting the ******** out of dodge as quickly as possible!" she said as Zee stopped the car infront of Jorja's apartment.
I know you've told me where it is before... but care to tell me how to get there again?".
Jorja pushed Zee ti the back seat and got in the driver's side. "I'll drive." she said, Jorja started driving before Zee got a chance to find a seat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:32 pm
"Then... is there anything I should know? Like stuff not to say?" Kevin asked.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:38 pm
Zee climbed into the front seat, "Pretty much... don't say anything. They aren't the biggest fans of American boys after what happened with Kat and Danny." he explained.
"Hate to say it, but he's right." Jorja said, not stopping to make anything easier for Zee.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:42 pm
"Sit down and shut up, got it..." Kevin said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:51 pm
Jorja didn't say anything as she stopped in front of her grandparents large house. It was obvious who paid for Jorja's schooling now, if even Kevin had wondered. She and Zee got out of the car. "Just be as polite as possible, okay.... Oh, and, Kevin, Ringo told me all about You and Ashley. Do not. Touch. Anya!" she said taking Zee's hand and walking up to the front door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:53 pm
"Okay... Who's Anya?" Kevin said as he walked up with them.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:59 pm
Jorja's cousin... and for the love of god please don't say anything about how different they are. I did that. Big mistake. Huge." Zee warned.
Jorja pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. A little dark-haired maid opened the door and led the children to the front room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:04 pm
Kevin nodded in reply as he walked in with Jorja and Zee.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:31 pm
Jorja silently followed the maid to the front.
Anya sat silently in the chair, she wasn't paying attention to the adults in the room. She ruffled her Sandy colored hair with a bored expression in her crystal blue eyes. She sighed quietly smoothing the skirt of her white dress.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games