Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun blushed more and shook his head rapidly to calm it down. He stayed quiet, not really sure what to say.

-she smiled, and jumped up, wrapping her arms arounf his neck, and her legs around his hips to get a better grip, knocking him backwards onto the bed, she laid her head on his chest, and shut her eyes-............when those guys had me...i was scared....i did not knopw if they were going to hurt me...rape me....kill me....i was scared id never see you again........

Shun gasped in surprised as his back hit the bed and blushed at the grip Nemu had on hi. He shyly wrapped his arms around her and looked at the cieling. "I would never let that happen Nemu. Your very precious to me." He said, blushing more.

-she smiled, at the same time, tear drops stained his shirt-.......when i saw you fighting them....i was more scared for you then me...if i lost you......id lose everything......

Shun looked at her and smiled, "I wouldn't let that happen either. I'm a tough nut to crack. It would take more than a couple of thugs to take me down." He said to Nemu.

-she smiled, and buried her face in his chest- even so, you may be strong, but if you ever need it...ill protect you, ill....give my life for you!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 pm
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

yuki: *looks at severus and smiles* it certainly is

tell me...i dont believe......... never mind- he smiled, and turned away-the instant his face was away from hers, the smile dropped-

yuki: *looks at him questioningly and tilts head* tell you wat

........hmm?

yuki: wat were you going to say

i was curious....since we never finished our little dinner date the other night, if you'd care to join me tonight for a meal, perhaps we can finish this one ^^?

yuki: ok  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:34 pm
sk8rkool1
cute lil lily
yuki: hey

negima: *apperes next to her* do you have a bf yet?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:36 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
cute lil lily

yuki: i dont know yet  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:37 pm
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

........hmm?

i was curious....since we never finished our little dinner date the other night, if you'd care to join me tonight for a meal, perhaps we can finish this one ^^?

-he smiled, performing a simple gentlemanly bow- same place as last time, or a new one?  
cute lil lily
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
cute lil lily

negima: well if you dont ill be your bf  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun blushed more and shook his head rapidly to calm it down. He stayed quiet, not really sure what to say.

-she smiled, and jumped up, wrapping her arms arounf his neck, and her legs around his hips to get a better grip, knocking him backwards onto the bed, she laid her head on his chest, and shut her eyes-............when those guys had me...i was scared....i did not knopw if they were going to hurt me...rape me....kill me....i was scared id never see you again........

Shun gasped in surprised as his back hit the bed and blushed at the grip Nemu had on hi. He shyly wrapped his arms around her and looked at the cieling. "I would never let that happen Nemu. Your very precious to me." He said, blushing more.

-she smiled, at the same time, tear drops stained his shirt-.......when i saw you fighting them....i was more scared for you then me...if i lost you......id lose everything......

Shun looked at her and smiled, "I wouldn't let that happen either. I'm a tough nut to crack. It would take more than a couple of thugs to take me down." He said to Nemu.

-she smiled, and buried her face in his chest- even so, you may be strong, but if you ever need it...ill protect you, ill....give my life for you!

Shun blinked at her outburst then smiled and kissed her hair lightly. "Thanks Nemu." Shun said happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:38 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blinked at her outburst then smiled and kissed her hair lightly. "Thanks Nemu." Shun said happily.

-she smiled, and shut her eyes, sleeping on top of him, she was more comfortable then ever, she felt protected, and loved-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:38 pm
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

........hmm?

-he smiled, performing a simple gentlemanly bow- same place as last time, or a new one?

yuki: your choice  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:40 pm
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

- he smirked, and made a brazen move, intertwining his fingers with hers- come along then ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:41 pm
sk8rkool1
cute lil lily
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
cute lil lily

yuki: What!?!?!? *closes eyes and forowns while leaning head back*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:42 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and shut her eyes, sleeping on top of him, she was more comfortable then ever, she felt protected, and loved-

Shun blushed then sighedas he held Nemu gently and went to sleep as well.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:43 pm
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

- he smirked, and made a brazen move, intertwining his fingers with hers- come along then ^^

yuki: *follows walking gracefully*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:43 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed then sighedas he held Nemu gently and went to sleep as well.

-a strange thing happened, both of them were in a misty field, standing next to each other, nemu securely in shun's arms-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:44 pm
cute lil lily
sk8rkool1
cute lil lily
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
cute lil lily

yuki: What!?!?!? *closes eyes and forowns while leaning head back*

negima: well never mind *he says sadly*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games