Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:41 pm
''Now use your OmegaSword/F.Temptation to knock the cold out . ''  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:41 pm
(Makuramon threw the power gem which let them go back. I am neutral, you guys have to face me this time, the spirits will get their turn XD Also, since I am a mini-boss it will take multiple people to defeat me ^^ Also don't keep moving on to Victory GReymon when you haven't ddefeated the challenge at hand. In all realistics I am in between Royal Knights and Victory GReymon, there is not a psyical way you could get to him. Also, please wait for me to respond before you lash out constant attacks... So SU, Boltmon is out of the jewel, because it broke when he threw it.)

Kirashimu replied, "Heh, is that it?" The three were not harmed at all by the omega blade, after all it was an attack that couldn't really target them all at once. The rose petals hurt them a bit, but it was nothing they couldn't handle. Sinduramon calledupon the power of lightning and shot electric energy out of her treasure pestle aimed at the Rosemon before taking flight. Makuramon firesd three explosive gems before jumping on Sinduramon's back. Caturamon shifted his body into a giant hammer, "Shuvabojana!" Caturamon pounded his mallet body into the ground to creat an earthquake, knocking down the nearby digimon and tamers, including Kirashimu.

Another three Agumon popped out to attack the Scarlet Samurai.

The agumon were wiped out b the sheer force of ther spirits. However three Growlmon took their place.

(All Victory Greymon attacks are negated because nobody was in a position to strike him. Besides Cold I guess but now he is under attack as well.)  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:43 pm
(I just defeated Night's digmon anyways.. so I am taking out.. SU now? kk goddamn ppl. are annoying me right now...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:44 pm
(Cold this is my fight here, please stay out of t now, it's hard enough to take on three devas.)  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:45 pm
Now attack the Growlmon!!Enryuugeki (Flame Dragon Attack)
Fight as hard as you can my partner!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:46 pm
Scarlet Samurai dodged the attack of Emperor Greymon after defeeating the lesser VictoryGreymon. "Oh, another fight eh?" The Naginata now morphed into a yuri(bow) He held the string back and an arrow of energy was created and shot at the Emperor Greymon, doing a critical on him (remember i am a boss.. so I am dangerous. NOT EASY)  

Coldfront44

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:47 pm
HaHaha like I fear you thats just making it more fun.Dragon Crusher  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:47 pm
kirashimu
(Cold this is my fight here, please stay out of t now, it's hard enough to take on three devas.)

(well you poofed and he went straight for VictoryGreymon.. what was I suppose to do!?!?!? o.o)  

Coldfront44

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:48 pm
(you didn't k.o. my digimon,argh cracked my thumb)
(Ok for now im using Rosemon)
Rosemon is attaked mercisly , but manages to survive.''Now use F.Temptation to do some damage .'' Without Dax,or the mystery girl we cannot win.We need some firepower.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:48 pm
(Defeating Victory Greymon Cold? Really? He is supposed to be an actual boss, not a miniboss like us. I didn't poof, I was making my post and to do that I needed references to the attack being used DX)  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:49 pm
Scarlet narrowly dodges the attack and shoots three more energy arrows into the EmperorGreymon. "Heh, by the way.. Whenever your Digimon gets striked by an arrow of enrgy, he becomes slower and slower."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:50 pm
Now use your Dragon Soul Sword!!! Fight with all your might! Emperor Greymon fought and kept on attacking Scarlet. I have no problem with fighting you.  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:51 pm
Boltmon gets back to his feet after being thrown by Makuramon.
"Alright! We're back in the game! Wait! What are you doing!?"

Boltmon, seeing in a red haze caused by rage charges Makuramon with a powerful, yet uncontrolled swing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:51 pm
(there are two mini-bosses!)
Rosemon releases F.Temptation consectively ,hoping it does damage.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:52 pm
Stay strong my friend stay strong. Wait until back up arrives so keep on holding them.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games