Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Supertheory

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:55 pm

Hi, I'm new.
Someone invited me.
I don't know who.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:57 pm
Hi, I'm 13, and you can call me Cacti. I like drawing and role playing. See you 'round the guild.  

Shaduf

Fuzzy Fairy

14,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bookworm 100

Shinsf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:57 pm
Hello.
I haven't a clue what this guild is about, but someone invited me, so I decided I may as well join.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:59 pm
Hia people! I'm Sammie :] I live in Suburbia (USA and not proud of it razz ), age is a seeeeeeeecret *shhh!*!! I like anime and manga, but won't talk about it too much if you guys don't want me to. ^^ I'm fun and hyper, can be depressing sometimes.
I was invited cuz of my cool avatar, my wits *sparkles*, and to have fun! I'll welcome any new members that join here best I can (after me of course). And my only request is that you try to be nice to me. I've been through a lot of pain in my life, and I don't need some from over the internet.  

XxFragmented_RealityxX

PieLovinMan

Tenacious Prophet

12,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:01 pm
I was offered a membership and don't know why.. O well.
Hi everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:03 pm
Let's all get tanked and play Russian roulette with 5 bullets in the gun instead of one.

I've the booze and gun  

PieLovinMan

Tenacious Prophet

12,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hellraiser 500

I stole uzi panties

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:09 pm
User Image
Hi I got invited here

Havnit got a clue why though redface

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:11 pm
Hellllllow. I had an invitation smacked onto my forehead so I opened it and came here. I do stuff on Gaia and outside of Gaia, just like everybody else who doesn't have a job. *crooked smile* My legs also hurt, currently. emo

Yeahbutforreal; I like reading/writing and drawing s**t. And debating. That's fun too. I'm only 17 though, so I'm highly unseasoned, so expect nothing razzle-dazzle from me. cool  

Edoli

Disco Slut

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:22 pm
Hey thereee.
:]

I'm Hannah.
I just turned 16 today.

I'm really excited about being invited to this guild.
I really like when people notice my effort.
xD <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:48 pm
I'm Greg.
I'm a cowboy.
Yeehaw.
[/fake enthusiasm]

Greg Huxley

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:57 pm
Welcome everyone! :]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:34 pm
There was always a sense of longing...

Apple here. I think I would now be considered an oldbie of Gaia ['o4, ho'yeah]. I used to fequent Barton A LOT but now I mostly RP on my mule and keep this one for Exchange goodness and CB randomness. And sometimes Avatar Talk. Eh.

I like watermelon and chinese food. I plan to rule the world someday with my army of lawn gnomes and I like long walks on the beach. Except not really. It smells like fish. I like the woods and...cliffs. Dangling off cliffs to be specific.

Oh rock climbing. You will kill me someday but I love you.
And that's about it for now.

...that I never thought I'd miss.

Thaedrian

Quotable Dabbler

11,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:38 pm
Welcome to the Guild<3.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:18 am
Hey thar.
: D

I'm new here, so I thought I'd stop by. My name be Hope by the way.

Candy-Coated STD

iPasta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:33 am
AND I KNOW THERE'S NOTHING I CAN SAY TO CHANGE THAT PART, TO CHANGE THAT PART, TO -

ohwait,no,that'sthewrongthing. MCR doesnotequal introduction post.

Ahaha. Aha. Ha. Ha. Eh. >.>
I'm an iPasta! Yeah! Or...something. This is
technicallynot my main account, but I like it lots. I joined Gaia way back when in August of 2003, when I was a dinky little 16-year-old who was tired of the HP message boards kicking the LOTR rpers off.
Soooo since we all can do math, it's easy to see that I'm currently 21 (as of last Tuesday, woo!). I live in CA near the coast, I'm teaching myself to skimboard and failing miserably (but hey, falling down is fun, kids!), I haven't played Maple Story in MONTHS but looking at the subforum with all the MS topics makes me miss it ridiculously much, so maybe I'll start playing again. (Mardia, Naemara, lvl 46-ish or somewhere around there, might start a new char on a different world if I find nifty people to play with.)

I was invited for being witty (thankyouthankyou), having a shiny avatar, a nifty username (b'lieve it or not I was one of the first people to pull the whole "iSomething" username), and 'cause my best friend irl is haunting me in my signature. I think we had like six people go past when I was taking that screenshot, all going "LOLOLOLOLOLOL 1K PLZ!"
...okay, maybe not the second part, but yeah. You get it.

THIS INTRODUCTION IS REALLY LONG SO I'LL JUST FINISH WITH SAYING THAT I'M NOT GONNA WRITE YOU A LOVE SONG. YEAH.

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games